Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumperoo62

New thread suggestion

Insta’s been a battle cause I wrote some shit on Tattle. FOD has gone all quiet and home life is a riot. I won’t be selling many rings so best leg it back to Kings #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

TheMotherHen-Kathryn

Hi 👋🏻 don’t usually comment on these insta threads I’m usually over on the royals and celeb threads 😂 anyway I... like everyone have been following this so curiosity got the better of me here I am.

I’ve followed clemmie since the midwifey hooper days and this whole thing is just incredibly disappointing. I hope she gave the people, her friends that she said those things about a personal apology much better than statement she put out for Instagram.

Her entire “brand” and authenticity is in tatters as is everything she ever put out. Of course I’m not upset by it because she didn’t personally attack me but I’m sure her friends and family are incredibly hurt by this. I do however feel duped by her Instagram “persona” as that clearly isn’t who she is or the things she claimed to stand for and that’s disappointing.

Her kids are who I feel most sorry for. They didn’t ask for this, for their names to be in the papers. Those kids have to go to school and face the fall out of their mothers actions online and that isn’t fair. They aren’t responsible for this. No child should have to face that. A reminder to everyone that uses social media (myself included) that everything we put out and say online can impact those around us. Especially our kids.

Reactions: 47

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
What really irks me is that she put herself and her family in this position to begin with. If you hadn’t sold your family’s privacy and childhoods
Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
There’s more to all this...
I do not feel remotely sorry her. She has brought all this on herself, fuelled by her greed and ego.

Reactions: 45

Tothemoonandback

Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...

• Wow
Reactions: 44

judsmum

Chatty Member
So, what is she gonna do to right her wrongs?! Fancy calling your husband a twat to make people like him!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

#wingingit

Happy to show her long drive and large variety of trees that have ‘been decorated for Christmas’ though !
Maybe she should send into Mrs Hinch fb group
The thing about Luisa though, is that she is different to these ‘instamums’, in the sense that she clearly tells us she’s filthy rich, she tells us that her husband is a big business man. Theres no illusion with Luisa she is transparent with it. So i really don’t mind her showing me her long drive & over the top christmas decorations because I know i’ll never be able to have that lifestyle. With the instamums they make out they don’t have the money etc etc to make us believe we could live their lifestyle... but actually we can’t.

Reactions: 43

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
To be a fly on the wall in that house when FOD read all his wifes comments 😂... what was MOD reasoning for slating her own husband? My mind is blown by all of this!
I bet he had a major bottom lip wobble and then ran crying to his bedroom where he threw himself facedown on the bed :ROFLMAO:
I may be poor but at least I call my husband a prick to his face

• Haha
Reactions: 41

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I still blame the fringe, if she'd kept the fringe none of this would be happening. It's obviously where all her magical powers are kept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
What she has done is called sock puppeting BTW... Various people in the public eye have come a cropper doing what she did.

I think her downfall was in believing her own hype, buoyed by her legions of sheep like followers, brands and PR, rather than reflecting on the opinions of those who were taking a step back and using their critical faculties to question the morality and ethics of her and her husband's greedy pursuits. Buoyed also by a sense of arrogance and entitlement (underpinned by her inherent white middle class and family privilege), and probably getting rather gleeful about the money that started pouring in, and spending it on a materialistic lifestyle that needed a significant amount of upkeep and thus continuing to engage with the morally dubious gravy train.

She had such an opportunity to regroup and realign after the last round of being called out over bullying, ignorance and racism, when she took a break last year. When MP advised her, when she rebooted her gasandair blog etc. But she blew it, and again it does make it seem like restarting the midwife stuff was a huge damage limitation exercise. If she was really that passionate about it (and savvy about maintaining her tasteful lifestyle) then she would never have engaged in anything else that could put her credibility in the profession at jeopardy. It's been obvious for years where her real interests lie. Hard cash, superficial fashion, beauty, luxe holidays and interiors, and her position as Queen bee. I don't have a problem with that per se, it's just the way she hasn't owned it outright and used the midwifery stuff to deflect and protect herself as well as cash in.

I believe her telling of things (apart from omitting to share what first drew her to tattle andwhat she did to CC, the height of hypocrisy and bullying) , I think she thought she was more clever than she really is in thinking she would be able to control things this way - the height of arrogance, especially considering she comes across as pretty dim in her books and on SM.

And betrays a heck of a lot about her personality and outlook that she would throw her friends/colleagues under the bus in an attempt to protect herself. She reeks of selfishness, something that has been apparent to lots of people for a long time from her manner online, comments and general conduct. You reap what you sow and all that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
What’s gone on??? I’ve been blocked lol, so only seen the print screens from here??
MOD has committed Social Media Influencer career suicide. She's going to have to purchase all her sinks and flooring from now on. The gifting gravy train has been derailed.

In other news, the bright side is they will still have food from Gousto, and FOD can use the Sky broadband buddy app he keeps promoting to block Tattle from MOD's phone.

• Haha

Sherry50672

Honestly can’t understand why people aren’t talking about racism in this. Whether it’s conscious or not, clemmie should be acknowledging the fact that she said a woman of colour was weaponising her race (that’s what I think the comment said?). How dare she!!! The Instagram influencer world is overwhelmingly white, what the fuck is clemmie doing going for a black woman?

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Great thread title 👏

I can’t believe MOD is actually admitting that Alice was actually her. This is the best day ever! 🤣

• Haha

non binary coat

Chatty Member
She's hosting an event this weekend about how to fail, oh dear. This article has dated badly 🥴

Stylist Live LUXE: Clemmie Hooper to share all on how to fail
POSTED BY HOLLIE RICHARDSON FOR LIFE

Podcaster, writer and midwife Clemmie Hooper will be joining us on our Stylist Live LUXE stage this year to talk about how to fail. These are just five of the reasons we love her.

If you haven’t heard about our event Stylist Live LUXE (8-10 November 2019), where have you been? Stylist is busy preparing the LUXE update of our hugely popular annual event, with an incredible lineup of guest speakers. Vicky McClure, Elizabeth Day and Jess Phillips are just a few of the fantastic women who will be taking to the stage across the three days.

Clemmie Hooper will also be speaking about how to fail, and we couldn’t be happier. She is a fountain of knowledge when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth (among many other things). Here are our five reasons why we love her so…

1. CLEMMIE KNOWS HER STUFF

Clemmie has established herself as a midwife for the NHS, a successful writer, a podcaster and an influencer with a following of 670K (@mother_of_daughters) on Instagram. There aren’t many strings left to add to her bow.

2. CLEMMIE IS TAKING SOCIAL MEDIA BY STORM WITH HER WISE WORDS

There is no doubt Clemmie is a parenting expert – not only with her midwifery training, but also her own personal experiences of bringing up four girls with her husband, Simon. She shares everything she knows in a very accessible and relatable way on her social media channels, which helps out her followers who are in need of some life advice.

3. CLEMMIE IS A BRILLIANT WRITER

In her book How To Grow A Baby And Push it Out, Clemmie quickly makes you feel at ease as she takes you through various stages of pregnancy. It’s informative, candid, honest, kind and empowering to women. (It’s a great read even if you aren’t pregnant!)

4. CLEMMIE IS A PODCASTING HERO

Her new podcast Birth Stories lets us hear different perspectives and learn about different experiences surrounding childbirth. Have a listen to it if you’re looking for an honest and hilarious perspective on pregnancy paired with great medical experience. Clemmie, what would we do without you?

Listen to Birth Stories here.

5. CLEMMIE KEEPS IT 100% REAL

She doesn’t hold back when exposing the highs and lows of pregnancy or calling BS on things pregnant women should feel ashamed or embarrassed about. Be sure to listen to topics surrounding saggy skin, weight gain, postnatal depression, weakened pelvic floor and stretch marks. Her confidence in saying the truth, and cutting through the crap, is why we love her!

Get £10 off your Stylist Live LUXE ticket using code LUXECLEMMIE at checkout. Find out more about the event here.

• Haha
  • Wow