Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I
As per usual with these “influencers” no one actually cares mate

I’m going to start posting banal work content to my Insta. Watch out world, pics of a spreadsheet on my laptop incoming.

Guaranteed it would take 10 minutes for one of my real friends to text me, “ruok?”
Is this her business she owns?
Road traffic management type stuff?

Reactions: 1

unhinched

I can’t believe they’ve moved in together.. way too soon.. especially with kids involved.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
As per usual with these “influencers” no one actually cares mate

I’m going to start posting banal work content to my Insta. Watch out world, pics of a spreadsheet on my laptop incoming.

Guaranteed it would take 10 minutes for one of my real friends to text me, “ruok?”
I

Is this her business she owns?
Road traffic management type stuff?
Yeah I guess 🥱

notgifted

VIP Member
You win the internet today I’m gagged

Did Maria borrow that from the Cachia wardrobe clean out last week because honestly it’s giving Cachia vibes

imagine if MGM and Cachia hooked up 🫣😳🤮
I’m a sicko & the minute Moana and Bella broke up I was sure Cachia & MGM would have been taking turns at riding the pony & tampon flinging, I was proven wrong when she hooked up with Maria, but there is still time 😂😂😂

• Haha

notahater1010

VIP Member
It is interesting how Moana life works she is the full time mommy most of the time but on some days she acts like childless person to be with her girlfriend.
I don’t see Maria and her out with the kids. Which kind relationship is that.
I don’t see Maria as a step mom hahah

I thought they’d split up for a minute. Hardly see Moana posting anything about Maria since they’ve moved in together. I don’t follow Maria so maybe she does. I wonder if the regret of moving in with a single Mum has set in yet.. I just can’t see Maria being one for children, let alone other peoples. It’s hard enough dealing with your own kids sometimes let alone other peoples toddlers 😬🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought this too

Limpy Love

VIP Member
She’s gross, will clearly use whatever she can to leverage herself. It’s the same with her sexuality, not sure if anyone has read her autobiography but she made it very clear in the book she didn’t like the assumptions that she was a lesbian because of how she looked because she wasn’t. I’m not saying people should out themselves if they aren’t ready, but she could’ve made such a difference to a lot of people and instead basically denied who she was in her own book!
So she's not a lesbian or she wasnt? 🤔

Sashafierce

So in her stories yesterday Moana had both Svea and Ahi, but in Bella’s story this morning she only has Svea. I’m leaning towards to the fact that it’s Moana denying access to Ahi…..
I’m wondering if Bella chose not to spend time with Ahi as he was so young when they separated so he wouldn’t really miss her whereas Svea was a bit older and knew Mo?

• Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Everything about her has become so fake. Imagine going away for a weekend with your partner and spending so much time getting the tripod out and making sure everything was filmed so that it looks like the perfect relationship. Everything they do is a photo opportunity for the gram. She has no idea how disingenuous she comes across as these days.
I agree 100%

is she aiming to be an “influencer?” Because she is heading in the right direction.
I think she’s a good egg, but she’s definitely fake af now.
The annoying new partner isn’t helping. She’s next level fake.

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Nice to see Bella posting Ahi! I have to say, she looks genuinely happy with her new partner - no fake, OTT photos unlike someone else we know!
Did Mo turn her off women or has she always been bi? And yes she looks happy

• Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
And soon “nothing” will be happening when Maria leaves her arse
Anyone else troubled by the reel of Maria the other day not wanting to be filmed and Moana slapping her hand away and kept filming. It sent alarm bells for me Maria looked quite sad.

Wafflecakes

Has she ever said what her childhood trauma was? I've not always kept up with her so unsure if she's spoken about it

Notascammer

I know this is Moanas thread but does anyone still follow Bell? I find the cling on she has going with her brother and his wife a bit weird!