Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skratcha

I’m confused her saying she’s never worn it before but then has a photo of herself as a kid wearing it?

Reactions: 2

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
It takes a special level of self absorption to swing the story of someone’s untimely death around to yourself.

Meanwhile back at Mo’s place, more eye-fucking herself in the mirror and posting it.
Nobody sent it to her. 🙄
---
What a coincidence that Moana got a haircut today to look “clean”.
If this thread wasn’t so new I would say she has been reading here.
She doesn’t have time to, don’t you know how busy she is being a business owner, girlfriend and mum??? 🫠

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
So I don’t follow Moana or ever look at her page and a sponsored post came up on my Instagram. The post is this one with pics of her kids. I just find that really icky. Using specifically images of her children to pay to promote her Instagram page. She could have chosen any other post to pay to promote.
View attachment 2530235
Hang on a minute, whaaaat?
She’s promoting her instagram account using photos of her kid?

• Wow

Notascammer

Idk about these twats but I waited hmmm 6-8 months before I introduced my child to the guy I was dating 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also can’t imagine Maria as a step mother tho. This is just an indulgent endeavour by both parties
She's definitely Introduced Maria to Ahi. She was filming them bike riding and out on a walk together

Sashafierce

I got the impression they were both moving based off Maria’s first story, but then the next she said ‘contractors for their new home’ which makes me think maybe she isn’t moving?
ALTHOUGH; Maria is sharing a house tour soon of her current place - usually ‘influencers’ don’t do that until they’re moving out? So perhaps she is moving in with Moana?! Interesting 🤔

Reactions: 1
So she's not a lesbian or she wasnt? 🤔
I think she just wasn’t prepared to out herself in her book, which is totally her decision but the way she wrote about it was really disappointing.
Then all of a sudden she’s with Bella and out and proud everywhere because it was getting her plenty of attention I imagine

AMY$

VIP Member
I actually feel bad cos this whole time I had B pegged as being the difficult parent. If A hasn't spent not even one night in her company in 2 years it's highly disturbing