Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMY$

VIP Member
I actually don't mind M but I will never not find the parenting agreement odd. She is posting day out with Ahi and clearly loves Svea a lot but there is no reason for this yours and mine scenario...conversely Bella seems more like a very occasional babysitter who has her princess and the nephew from time to time

Reactions: 3

Sashafierce

MOVING IN TOGETHER! Oh hell no
I got the impression they were both moving based off Maria’s first story, but then the next she said ‘contractors for their new home’ which makes me think maybe she isn’t moving?

Reactions: 2

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I will say this and I know some people will not agree with me. But I do not see truth or anything genuine in Maria being queer and having relationship with women.
I don’t know what it is but it does not seem genuine. I bet in a few years she will end up married to a guy.

The relationship with Mo is so out there and they show too much that makes me think it is all for show and for likes, to promote her.
Completely agree.

Not that this matters in any way at all - but I didn’t realise Bella was bi sexual? (Is this term outdated now?)

it’s like the ultimate FU to Moana in a way.
no matter what, bell now has something mo could never give (okyes It’s technically an 🍆 and adult toys exist) but there’s just something about this I love for Bell 🩷❤ regardless of who she dates it’s a step up from Mo.

mo hasturned into a not so nice person imo
I think Moana was the first woman she was with, she previously thought she was straight iirc

She’s gross, will clearly use whatever she can to leverage herself. It’s the same with her sexuality, not sure if anyone has read her autobiography but she made it very clear in the book she didn’t like the assumptions that she was a lesbian because of how she looked because she wasn’t. I’m not saying people should out themselves if they aren’t ready, but she could’ve made such a difference to a lot of people and instead basically denied who she was in her own book!

Sleepyapple

She sees Ahi but tbh the vibe is less than aunty/nephew relationship. She shows more affection to Emily and Fred's kids than she does Ahi. And I feel like it's getting more and more further apart the time she shows him on her stories!
It’s a sad situation but I can’t help but feel that it’s perhaps understandable in some ways. I wonder if the relationship was on the rocks and Bella held back from getting attached to baby Ahi? Often the non-birthing parent takes much longer to bond with a baby even in families with heterosexual parents who both have a biological link. I guess Svea was older and Moana had spent more time with her at a very interactive age.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
So in her stories yesterday Moana had both Svea and Ahi, but in Bella’s story this morning she only has Svea. I’m leaning towards to the fact that it’s Moana denying access to Ahi…..
Wouldn’t the other one then do the same tho? Why would one give access if the other is denying? I mean seems kindly enough in principle but why would bella give Mo access if Mo doesn’t then reciprocate? Something more to it 🤔