Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Machine Gun Moana
You win the internet today I’m gagged

Did Maria borrow that from the Cachia wardrobe clean out last week because honestly it’s giving Cachia vibes

imagine if MGM and Cachia hooked up 🫣😳🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You win the internet today I’m gagged

Did Maria borrow that from the Cachia wardrobe clean out last week because honestly it’s giving Cachia vibes

imagine if MGM and Cachia hooked up 🫣😳🤮
I’m a sicko & the minute Moana and Bella broke up I was sure Cachia & MGM would have been taking turns at riding the pony & tampon flinging, I was proven wrong when she hooked up with Maria, but there is still time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m a sicko & the minute Moana and Bella broke up I was sure Cachia & MGM would have been taking turns at riding the pony & tampon flinging, I was proven wrong when she hooked up with Maria, but there is still time 😂😂😂
I’m surprised the 3 of them have not engaged in something together tbh

Reactions: 3
PSA to Mo;

You can really enjoy time with your kids and not post it to social media.

Also, you come across really creepy and weird in videos and photos you post with your girlfriend. It's super awkward to watch. It's giving predator and I'm sure that's not your vibe.

✌

Reactions: 7
PSA to Mo;

You can really enjoy time with your kids and not post it to social media.

Also, you come across really creepy and weird in videos and photos you post with your girlfriend. It's super awkward to watch. It's giving predator and I'm sure that's not your vibe.

✌
The whole Moana + Maria vibe is off! There is just no genuine energy. Everything that those two share on social media feels staged. Her relationship with Bella was the complete opposite.

I don't know what Maria's past relationships are like because I'd never heard of her before this show with Moana

I actually don't mind M but I will never not find the parenting agreement odd. She is posting day out with Ahi and clearly loves Svea a lot but there is no reason for this yours and mine scenario...conversely Bella seems more like a very occasional babysitter who has her princess and the nephew from time to time

Reactions: 3
I actually don't mind M but I will never not find the parenting agreement odd. She is posting day out with Ahi and clearly loves Svea a lot but there is no reason for this yours and mine scenario...conversely Bella seems more like a very occasional babysitter who has her princess and the nephew from time to time
Does Bella even see Ahi?! It’s such a shame that she takes Svea on all these holidays and Ahi misses out but I guess we don’t know if that’s Moana not allowing it. Surely Bella wouldn’t be so blatant about having a favourite child? I know she gave birth to Svea but you can’t decide you’re Ahi’s mum one minute and then just change your mind. Very strange set up and must be super confusing for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does Bella even see Ahi?! It’s such a shame that she takes Svea on all these holidays and Ahi misses out but I guess we don’t know if that’s Moana not allowing it. Surely Bella wouldn’t be so blatant about having a favourite child? I know she gave birth to Svea but you can’t decide you’re Ahi’s mum one minute and then just change your mind. Very strange set up and must be super confusing for those kids.
She sees Ahi but tbh the vibe is less than aunty/nephew relationship. She shows more affection to Emily and Fred's kids than she does Ahi. And I feel like it's getting more and more further apart the time she shows him on her stories!

Reactions: 4
She sees Ahi but tbh the vibe is less than aunty/nephew relationship. She shows more affection to Emily and Fred's kids than she does Ahi. And I feel like it's getting more and more further apart the time she shows him on her stories!
It’s a sad situation but I can’t help but feel that it’s perhaps understandable in some ways. I wonder if the relationship was on the rocks and Bella held back from getting attached to baby Ahi? Often the non-birthing parent takes much longer to bond with a baby even in families with heterosexual parents who both have a biological link. I guess Svea was older and Moana had spent more time with her at a very interactive age.

Reactions: 2
It’s a sad situation but I can’t help but feel that it’s perhaps understandable in some ways. I wonder if the relationship was on the rocks and Bella held back from getting attached to baby Ahi? Often the non-birthing parent takes much longer to bond with a baby even in families with heterosexual parents who both have a biological link. I guess Svea was older and Moana had spent more time with her at a very interactive age.
I don't know maybe but I just find it so cringe even when M posts A as if he is an only child even though I know she genuinely loves S. The whole situation is odd

Reactions: 5
I don't know maybe but I just find it so cringe even when M posts A as if he is an only child even though I know she genuinely loves S. The whole situation is odd
I just find M so cringe and there’s just something creepy about her too she reminds me a bit of Cachia in relationships.

• Haha
What I don’t like about Maria is that she is always lecturing people as if she knows it all when she does not.
I also dislike these narcissistic treats that she has she lives for the camera and attention.
This is her friends wedding and she is dressed like that to get attention.
Why not wear a normal more covered up sari..no she has to be attention.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t like about Maria is that she is always lecturing people as if she knows it all when she does not.
I also dislike these narcissistic treats that she has she lives for the camera and attention.
This is her friends wedding and she is dressed like that to get attention.
Why not wear a normal more covered up sari..no she has to be attention.
100%
She’s self obsessed and it’s cringe to witness.
There’s a healthy self love, feeling cute, just generally liking yourself and the skin you’re in - and then there is being an absolute twit about it.

I think sari’s are absolutely beautiful. I don’t know what TF she’s wearing here.

But life is short, do whatever you want, no harm done. I just happen to think you look like a moron.
She would be *exhausting* to be in a relationship with. Sets herself up as an expert on most subjects 🙄😬🫡

100%
She’s self obsessed and it’s cringe to witness.
There’s a healthy self love, feeling cute, just generally liking yourself and the skin you’re in - and then there is being an absolute twit about it.

I think sari’s are absolutely beautiful. I don’t know what TF she’s wearing here.

But life is short, do whatever you want, no harm done. I just happen to think you look like a moron.
She would be *exhausting* to be in a relationship with. Sets herself up as an expert on most subjects 🙄😬🫡
I have always learnt that if you need to preach to the world how much you love yourself, chances are you don’t.
You can see on her pics that she is a self centered person, it is about living a glam life not be an advocate only.
I bet you she would not be an advocate if it didn’t come with free stuff, campaigns etc…

There is a time and place for everything. That sari reminds me of a belly dance costume.

This is about her friend to shine not her. Why the need to show her belly and go half naked?

She wants to speak for the queer community, for the Asian community, the BPOC community.
She just forgot that by being an Aussie she is already full of privileges which a lot of minorities can never have.
It is like women stay on your lane and only speak about what you have experienced.