Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she pulling the Sari down so low on her hip-bone? Does she think she’s wearing low-rise jeans? Way to make one of the most elegant cultural attires look cheap and tacky.

Can‘t stand this show-pony. Who the hell uses their friend’s wedding for a costume reveal?!

She spent years denying her Indianness, but now wants to be poster-child for the South Asian community. duck off! She highjacks every identity to garner more attention for herself … and the Indian diaspora are in the millions. Strategic much! She‘ll be vying for Bollywood next. She’s mentioned taking acting lessons recently. God help us

Reactions: 11
I’m confused her saying she’s never worn it before but then has a photo of herself as a kid wearing it?

Reactions: 2
MOVING IN TOGETHER! Oh hell no
I got the impression they were both moving based off Maria’s first story, but then the next she said ‘contractors for their new home’ which makes me think maybe she isn’t moving?

Reactions: 1
I got the impression they were both moving based off Maria’s first story, but then the next she said ‘contractors for their new home’ which makes me think maybe she isn’t moving?
ALTHOUGH; Maria is sharing a house tour soon of her current place - usually ‘influencers’ don’t do that until they’re moving out? So perhaps she is moving in with Moana?! Interesting 🤔

Maria did asked for recommendations of cleaners.

The relationship is so weird as both such attention seekers.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Nice to see Bella posting Ahi! I have to say, she looks genuinely happy with her new partner - no fake, OTT photos unlike someone else we know!

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Bella posting Ahi! I have to say, she looks genuinely happy with her new partner - no fake, OTT photos unlike someone else we know!
Did Mo turn her off women or has she always been bi? And yes she looks happy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t believe they’ve moved in together.. way too soon.. especially with kids involved.

No mention of Anzac Day on her stories - just lots of ‘it’s a public holiday, what will I do on the public holiday’ how about you acknowledge WHY it’s a public holiday ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No mention of Anzac Day on her stories - just lots of ‘it’s a public holiday, what will I do on the public holiday’ how about you acknowledge WHY it’s a public holiday ?
So disrespectful

Reactions: 3