Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of hers, but I think you need to let her pronunciations slide. She's one of 14 and grew up in Broadmeadows.
Haha I thought it was 19?! Said recently she was a chef for 19 people when she was younger 🙃 but okay, I’ll try to stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_2184.jpeg

What in the artificial artifice is this??

Giving serious Meghan Markle vibes. Writing something you want to see published, with no authenticity at all.

Weirdddddd

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2804392
What in the artificial artifice is this??

Giving serious Meghan Markle vibes. Writing something you want to see published, with no authenticity at all.

Weirdddddd
Too right! where’s the endearments or affection.

She’s so lukewarm towards Moana, whereas Moana seems really into Maria. Fat-head Maria must love that! She’s a shoe designer now, don’t cha know. So need to add that to her ego-driven multi-hyphenates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also "everyday people."
Thank you for seeing us dirty, uneducated plebs from your balcony, Queen Maria 👋

"Wider community" might have been better. "Society?"

Reactions: 5
Them at the GP party 🤢 I know the outfits are supposed to be risqué and cutting edge but Maria’s looks hideous and uncomfortable and Moana again just gives me the ick!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Them at the GP party 🤢 I know the outfits are supposed to be risqué and cutting edge but Maria’s looks hideous and uncomfortable and Moana again just gives me the ick!
Are they trying to be Kanye and Bianca that dress is hideous and yes they way Moana takes ownership over Maria is so creepy.

IMG_1754.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Maria’s new hooters HAD to be ‘Launched’ as well. She’s on a high from all the self-congratulatory posts, events, interviews and magazine covers she’s on!

I had a squiz at Jorgee’s new gf’s ig page and she’s sharing all her ‘work highlights’ in stories today. I think there’s a battle of the ‘sexiest’ going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That is not a flattering image of the new boobs then. Squished out the top and bottom

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure the surgeon would cancel the warranty. The poor right one looked like it’d completely escaped in one of the shots.

And stop letting your girlfriend kiss your baby on the mouth!!

• Haha
I can hear her poor boobs just screaming at this point 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re just so thirsty! Everything is for show… Moana grabbing her neck in each shot, just makes me feel dirty. Each to their own behind closed doors, I couldn’t care what you’re into or what you do. But everything they do is so over the top 🙄

Reactions: 10
They’re just so thirsty! Everything is for show… Moana grabbing her neck in each shot, just makes me feel dirty. Each to their own behind closed doors, I couldn’t care what you’re into or what you do. But everything they do is so over the top 🙄
She’s constantly grabbing at her and her facial expressions are so bleeping creepy as well - if a bloke was doing that constantly I reckon he’d be called out for it.

• Heart