Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mo,
Maria is not going to want to retire on a farm.
She’s a hard-core high maintenance woman.
Bless your heart but it’s not going to work.
Sincerely, everyone on the internet xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has Maria got Breast implants? They sit very high and laterally on her petite frame. Plus her last stories she's wearing a black bra with odd think straps that have adjusters on them, which I've never really seen before...

Reactions: 4
Has Maria got Breast implants? They sit very high and laterally on her petite frame. Plus her last stories she's wearing a black bra with odd think straps that have adjusters on them, which I've never really seen before...
Yep, she’s also had a nose job. Check any pic of her side profile from a few years back compared to now. Tip used to slope down, now points up. No curve from her forehead to bridge either. But miss queen of transparency and loving herself sick won’t disclose that.
Her choice I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So this promotional drone footage of their getaway screams fake af. It wasn’t a special birthday gift at all.

Who else is absolutely over this influencer tit.
Some asked me once why I hate influencers.

it’s because they are fake af. Nothing authentic about them.
Mo is a total sell-out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m being a petty witch now, but yolo… does it bother anyone else the way she licks her lip before she starts each story?! Because it triggers the duck outta me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m being a petty witch now, but yolo… does it bother anyone else the way she licks her lip before she starts each story?! Because it triggers the duck outta me 😂😂
Hahaha god yes, and her brow pings up at the same time! She really thinks she is doing something 🔥 with her pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is nitpicking and I’ll preface it by saying that I’m not the worlds best cook, I too am known to pronounce a few words wrong… but, she she really say then-om-eter 😳
Oh and it’s BOUGHT, not brought. Okay, bye ✌🏽

Attachments

• Haha
I know this is nitpicking and I’ll preface it by saying that I’m not the worlds best cook, I too am known to pronounce a few words wrong… but, she she really say then-om-eter 😳
Ah bleeping hell 🤣 maybe when Maria leaves her she could shack up with Emmylou, they are about as daft as each other.

• Haha
I'm not a fan of hers, but I think you need to let her pronunciations slide. She's one of 14 and grew up in Broadmeadows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8