MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Nicola affording to live in Hampstead ? The most expensive part of north London
She's moved back to England?! Last I heard she was living the dream of island life and her and her girls were so lucky to be able to call ibiza home and how much they loved school etc

Reactions: 3
She's moved back to England?! Last I heard she was living the dream of island life and her and her girls were so lucky to be able to call ibiza home and how much they loved school etc
Yes after a disastrous summer she brought the kids back, made out it was to be back where she felt ‘aligned’ while her husband sold the house in Spain that they RENTED!!! Honestly, you couldn’t make it up… Well she obviously does…😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes after a disastrous summer she brought the kids back, made out it was to be back where she felt ‘aligned’ while her husband sold the house in Spain that they RENTED!!! Honestly, you couldn’t make it up… Well she obviously does…😆😆😆
Oh I'd absolutely love to know what really happened. Nothing is ever truthful with this mlm lot is it?

Reactions: 1
Honestly not surprised. The sudden desire to move back to England and leaving her husband to sort things in ibiza was very odd. Didn't she post not long they had bought a house? I wonder if they actually did or if this was just her trying to keep up appearances. They've always struck me as as odd couple for some reason. I guess now it's out in the open were going to have to endure her strong powerful single mama posts in between her seeking validation from people on the Internet.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I think she moved in with his parents in Hampstead.
Its sad they broke up. But also sad she rips off vulnerable women for a living.

It’s Inteletravel - it’s the team that Jess wright, Hollie Kane and Carol are in
Yeah I thought so, I think the sister Natalya is in it too. They try to make it sound good by saying you can use it to book your own holidays and earn commission but surely there’s more to it because everyone would be doing this

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought so, I think the sister Natalya is in it too. They try to make it sound good by saying you can use it to book your own holidays and earn commission but surely there’s more to it because everyone would be doing this
You have to pay a monthly fee, maybe contracted? The deals available are hard to find and apparently it takes MONTHS to get your commission paid. Plus would you want the responsibility and risk of your friends/family holiday going tits up??? No, me neither!!!

Honestly not surprised. The sudden desire to move back to England and leaving her husband to sort things in ibiza was very odd. Didn't she post not long they had bought a house? I wonder if they actually did or if this was just her trying to keep up appearances. They've always struck me as as odd couple for some reason. I guess now it's out in the open were going to have to endure her strong powerful single mama posts in between her seeking validation from people on the Internet.
She struck me as being false and fake . He seems more of a genuine kind of chap . Didn’t she get pregnant quite quickly after the first child ? Maybe he was trying his best to be in a family unit for the children but got to the stage where he couldn’t any longer

the body shop is going into administration makes sense why they got rid of body shop at home!

Reactions: 7
The holiday business seems to be the latest thing , also noticed Hollie Dowding now pushing Monat products , looks like her 'success' at Lumi Spa has come to an end and the her earning 10k a month 😂😂

The holiday business seems to be the latest thing , also noticed Hollie Dowding now pushing Monat products , looks like her 'success' at Lumi Spa has come to an end and the her earning 10k a month 😂😂
I’ve seen so many jump to Monat using the same reels and pics. Isn’t it the shampoo that costs £60 a bottle and makes your hair fall out though…??? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen so many jump to Monat using the same reels and pics. Isn’t it the shampoo that costs £60 a bottle and makes your hair fall out though…??? 🤔🤔🤔
Apparently yes if you Google the products that should be enough to put anyone off with half a brain cell , Hollie is using the struggling mum story again that she used with Lumi Spa, she flogs clothes at northweald market every Saturday ...bit odd for someone who claims to off made life changing money through MLM ...

Reactions: 2
Yes, a quick Google should present all the red flags anyone needs to put them off but of course the average MLMer’s research only extends to what the upline puts in front of them. There was a big class action in the US a few years ago brought by victims of Monat’s products: scalp injury and catastrophic hair damage. Here’s my favourite meme:

Attachments

• Haha
Jessica Louise Mellor has apparently left FM and is now doing a travel MLM
Yeah I saw that - something went down with FM she’s said she hasn’t heard from them in a week and they’ve disabled her account - she’s moved over to Inteletravel