MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben and her are not following each other anymore
She moved the pinned engagement post its not there anymore
They have not appeared on a post since November 22 apart from him with the girls coming back but not mention or feature. Maybe a split ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ben and her are not following each other anymore
She moved the pinned engagement post its not there anymore
They have not appeared on a post since November 22 apart from him with the girls coming back but not mention or feature. Maybe a split ?
She keeps saying that they are still together but then we know she lies (definitely didn’t buy the house in Ibiza) and she went to the wedding alone. Doesn’t seem right when now they have the grandparents around the corner 🧐

In other mlm news FM world are selling an advent calender for a ‘great’ deal at £450

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In other mlm news FM world are selling an advent calender for a ‘great’ deal at £450
Oh the subject of FM does anyone follow Jo Skipsey? She’s a great advert for Face Tune that one if you see her without filters 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh the subject of FM does anyone follow Jo Skipsey? She’s a great advert for Face Tune that one if you see her without filters 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just looked at her page. Is she genuinely saying selling knock off perfumes has bought her that massive house?? Behave

• Haha
I saw that video. I think Nicola has issues, constantly looking for validation online, everything she presents to the world is fake, but I do think her feelings on the issue with her daughter are genuine. I think N needs to have a look at herself and her behavior. I actually don't think she's doing anything on purpose to affect her kids negatively, but can she even have an intimate moment just lying on a bed with her kids chatting, or would that need to be photographed and filmed and made into a video with her narrating over the top about how she always takes time with her children to talk about how they are feeling, with close ups of her kids smiling and cuddling her, then fifty comments telling her that she is such a caring mamma. Children are sensitive to everything, her daughter knows that when she is acting out the cameras are firmly off and that is probably the one time she can have an actually connection with her mummy that is real, even if N is reacting negatively, shes got her for that time and its real with real emotion. I actual think her kids are quickly learning that if their mummy is sad or angry, or if they are, the camera won't come out to catch the moment, the second they are all happy and having a good time, out comes the camera and they've lost her.
She is just so false

Reactions: 1
She is just so false
Didn’t she do a whole be your authentic self, no filters, makeup free as an example to my daughters post recently? Then she posts this…No body shaming, it’s personal choice how you do your lips and brows, but pick a lane and stay in it woman!!!!

Attachments

Someone i know in real life but don’t follow, popped up in my instagram with a sponsored MLM post… all nonsense about “freedom” “family time” and earnings and stuff… had no idea she was an MLM person and it’s really ruined my view of her 🫢

my dad was sucked in by Kleeneze in the early 00s…. He never made any money from it and was fucked when it went under. He spent so much time on it under the illusion that it would “get him out of the rat race” but it became another kind of rat race… it was so sad to see! And he still won’t recognise how tit it was!

Reactions: 4
Urban retreat seems to of reared its head again. Lots from fm apparently gone there 👀

Body shop at home is closing from February in UK
Another MLM gone so wait for all the huns trying to snap the consultants up for theirs

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Keep meaning to come on and post about this. I have a hun on my social media who is always going on about making thousands and thousands a month, paying large tax bills due to how much money she makes etc etc but then New Year rolls round and she puts one of her resolutions is ‘try and pay off some of my credit cards’ hmm doesn’t quite add up there girl 😂. If you’re taking home tens of thousands a month why do you have credit card debt?? 🤔🤔🤔😂

Reactions: 8
Body shop at home is closing from February in UK
Another MLM gone so wait for all the huns trying to snap the consultants up for theirs
One that has started appearing on my fb today trying to hoover up bodyshop huns is Bomonde. Never heard of it before but the front woman appears to be british

Anyone else amused that the Arbonne Hawaii trip has been a stormy washout? Saves us from the sunny pictures of 'oh, just a boring Wednesday in the sun!' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nicola Wills chatting shite about Maui “we havent slept for 78 hours but its such fun! Inspiring women!” Blah blah lol

• Haha
Nicola Wills chatting shite about Maui “we havent slept for 78 hours but its such fun! Inspiring women!” Blah blah lol
So she’s posted a reel from Natalie Cassidy who is saying don’t believe the shite on IG and is championing her…Does she not realise that she is talking about airhead scammers like her??? She really has no grip on reality does she? Banging on about being ‘on stage’ tomorrow (giving up your Saturday to try and brainwash more vulnerable people who will have PAID for the privilege) You won’t be at home enjoying your time freedom with your girls will you Hun? No, you’ll be spouting your shite making a fool of yourself then flooding your IG with it, people are wising up to it all. 2024, the year of the end of the bossbabe movement I’m sure

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6