MLM #2 Don’t Try to Recruit Me Boo (Multi level marketing)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all the travel huns ? I'm seeing this seems to be the latest thing , even a few of my contact are doing it ! 🤔

Reactions: 1
But you have to pay monthly to be able to do it, and wait months for your commissions to be paid, you’d have to recruit a LOT of people and book a LOT of holidays to make big money in it.

Reactions: 1
On another note I'm surprised that Chloe Ellis who flogs Lumi Spa (Chloeliusellis) is in her 30s ( she said ) ... she looks looks at least 40 🤔

Surprised to see KLH has moved over to Farmasi 🙄
Amber Voight is with them too. Zak Green too who I think was black status in UK.
Farmasi seems to be hoovering up a lot of the ex body shop at home huns.
If you are a customer of KLH though how does this look? All this 'I bleed purple, younique products are the best' to 'Farmasi are the best ever' in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 3
Amber Voight is with them too. Zak Green too who I think was black status in UK.
Farmasi seems to be hoovering up a lot of the ex body shop at home huns.
If you are a customer of KLH though how does this look? All this 'I bleed purple, younique products are the best' to 'Farmasi are the best ever' in a matter of weeks.
Pretty sure Younique will be going away from MLM. They’ve introduced the affiliate-only side of things. With lots of leaders leaving for other companies, IMO it’s only a matter of time before they go affiliate-only so that they don’t have to pay all the commission levels. I believe many MLM companies will go this way over the next 5 years.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure Younique will be going away from MLM. They’ve introduced the affiliate-only side of things. With lots of leaders leaving for other companies, IMO it’s only a matter of time before they go affiliate-only so that they don’t have to pay all the commission levels. I believe many MLM companies will go this way over the next 5 years.
That's the way TBSAH was going before administration. I think you're right, a lot of companies will do the same.

Reactions: 2
How does that model work?
So it’s basically single level as opposed to multi. You only get paid on commission for the things you sell personally, no team building. Quite a few MLMs have either closed completely or adopted this model over the past 12-24 months.

Reactions: 4