Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Jo Yeates. The landlord didn’t live in the building but was wrongly vilified by the press and later sued for defamation I think. The neighbour killed her.
Yes that’s right sorry I must have remembered it wrongly - I for one really thought it was the landlord , - I think this is why it sticks in my head as it really made me feel bad for judging him just because he looked like a creep

Reactions: 4
That poor landlord was virtually hung drawn and quartered by the press. His only crime was looking a bit odd. Other neighbours spoke for him and said he was a lovely guy completely incapable of murder. Press ignored that.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Wow I had no idea about this! Do you know where I can read more?
Reddit has a whole sub forum on him if you go onto the missing persons forum and type in his name it should come up. The staff even came onto reddit to try argue with people and the manager was making fake accounts on there!

Reactions: 3
I used to watch so many crime youtubers until I discovered Stephanie. The amount of research that woman does is insane. She covers cases that I know quite well but I always come away from the video knowing even more. I loved her Black Dahlia video. Also her ken and barbie killer videos were also insane. So much information. I find it so difficult to watch other crime youtubers now. Georgia Marie is also good too!

Okay Stephanie fangirl moment over.
Does she do podcasts or just you tube ?

Peter Falconio documentary on Ch4 now.
I‘d forgotten how strange and cold Joanne Lees was until I watched this. Her behaviour was just downright odd and she behaved more like a sulky teenager than a woman who’s boyfriend had been abducted and presumably murdered in front of her. The attitude with the media and the police when they were questing her was dreadful and did her no favouts, I wonder what Peter’s family think of it all? Especially the affair she’d had which she just shrugged off and didnt seem to think was relevant. She was still emailing the other man days after Peter vanished!

I think it’s fairly obvious the man they’ve got was someone they fitted up because the Australian authorities wanted someone for the crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Amy Lynn Bradley!!! I've spent hours looking at stuff online about it. It's so weird and someone knows something !!
Has anyone else looked into this one and do you have any theories ??

Yes I believe they are now

Amy lynn Bradley case is so sad, it was like she just vanished into thin air. I truly think that creepy band member had something to do with it. She was seen dancing with him for a lot of that night- have you seen the footage? She was so out of it, and I reckon he took advantage. I’m still unsure whether I think she’s alive or dead, but I do think she was taken by him some how.
I think all of the footage is on you tube of her that night- it was taken by the ships cameraman who would sell the video tape of the cruise experience at the end of the cruise. What do you think happened?

Reactions: 6
I‘d forgotten how strange and cold Joanne Lees was until I watched this. Her behaviour was just downright odd and she behaved more like a sulky teenager than a woman who’s boyfriend had been abducted and presumably murdered in front of her. The attitude with the media and the police when they were questing her was dreadful and did her no favouts, I wonder what Peter’s family think of it all? Especially the affair she’d had which she just shrugged off and didnt seem to think was relevant. She was still emailing the other man days after Peter vanished!

I think it’s fairly obvious the man they’ve got was someone they fitted up because the Australian authorities wanted someone for the crime.
Absolutely. The conviction of Bradley Murdoch is very unsafe. He fitted the bill and the police were under pressure. I didn’t realise she had an affair also until last nights episode. The phone call exchange between them definitely poses questions.

Reactions: 5
One that I find shocking is 3 year old William Tyrell. An Australian little boy who literally just vanished into thin air.
He was playing at his grandmas house with his mum and nan, wearing a distinctive spider man costume- they were playing hide and seek and the last thing they heard was him going ‘rarrrrrr’ and then that was it, gone. The Australian interview with his parents (who adopted him) was heartbreaking and even the interviewer broke down. They chased up on the biological family but there was nothing to suggest they took him, one line of enquiry was a suspicious car in the neighbourhood that the neighbours saw but other than that, I don’t think they have much to go on.
I’m always shocked the Mc Cann case was much more high profile than this, because it’s just as sad. I hope to God they find him one day. Xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Absolutely. The conviction of Bradley Murdoch is very unsafe. He fitted the bill and the police were under pressure. I didn’t realise she had an affair also until last nights episode. The phone call exchange between them definitely poses questions.
I remember the affair story from the time. The only reason it came out in the first place was because the police woman who’d been looking after her got suspicious over the emails she was sending. She’d never have voluntarily revealed that information herself, though when it did she brushed it off as a fling etc. However the fact that they were still in contact and planning to meet up suggests it obviously wasn’t over.

Makes you wonder if the relationship with Peter had run its course and she would have ended it had he not vanished.

Reactions: 4
Does she do podcasts or just you tube ?
She’s been a guest on a podcast, crime after crime. But mainly YouTube. Sometimes I just listen to her videos though. She has a way of storytelling where you can have her videos on and be doing other things too.

Reactions: 2
I always had the impression (judging by interviews and stuff) that she probably didn't love Peter anymore and often had flings/affairs with other men. She didn't want to turn down the opportunity to go travelling with him though.

Reactions: 3
I always had the impression (judging by interviews and stuff) that she probably didn't love Peter anymore and often had flings/affairs with other men. She didn't want to turn down the opportunity to go travelling with him though.
That was my impression as well. I bet that guy she called ‘Steph’ wasn’t the only one, just the only one we know about.

Reactions: 1
Claudia Lawrence
I live local to where Claudia lives and my ex husband worked with her.
Police arrested nearly everyone....they ripped apart a friends house because her son had gone on a date with her.
my ex husbands GF was the last person to txt her and she was questioned too.
Rumour has is she’s under the new uni buildings or under the new lake but the police didn’t bother to search because it would cost too much money allegedly.
I know a few of the men arrested in connection to this as they drank with her. They all say the same that she was a good time girl, wasn’t bothered if the men were married or had other halves. one man that was arrested was hounded out of his home and job at the university and had to relocate to another part of the country when his picture was leaked to the press.
lots of rumours on what happened, one is that she was involved with some of the local traveller men and the wife found out, killed her and fed her to the pigs.....
Another is she ran away abroad.
Now this is something that really intrigued me.
her dad is really weird, really creepy odd, always said he was involved from day one.
now on the night she disappeared he and a friend went to a pub miles away from York for a meal. Although he said he was at home. The reason the landlord remembers it is because it was his and his wife’s anniversary and they wanted to close early and celebrate.
claidias mum went to see a psychic, the psychic told her the answer was in “the village” and named the village and also said there was a connection to “the pub” and named the pub. The landlord contacted the police and they took a statement and pretty much said they know the dad is involved but cannot prove it....
I always found it strange that her parents vehemently denied that she was a ‘good time girl’ even though the police built a picture of her life away from her parents, her mum didn’t like the investigation from the off, saying like no no Claudia wasn’t like that, she was an attractive woman in her 30s, it almost seemed like her parents babied her a bit?

Reactions: 6
Mitrice Richardson
Jodi Huisentruit
Tammy Lynn Leppert
Rebecca Coriam
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Theft - Not a missing person/murder case but unsolved, heist in a Boston art gallery

Reactions: 2
I want to know where Gracia Morton's body is. The husband has always denied killing her, though.

Reactions: 1
Amy lynn Bradley case is so sad, it was like she just vanished into thin air. I truly think that creepy band member had something to do with it. She was seen dancing with him for a lot of that night- have you seen the footage? She was so out of it, and I reckon he took advantage. I’m still unsure whether I think she’s alive or dead, but I do think she was taken by him some how.
I think all of the footage is on you tube of her that night- it was taken by the ships cameraman who would sell the video tape of the cruise experience at the end of the cruise. What do you think happened?
Yes I agree but did you see the picture from a brothel website a few years later ! A patron told the news that she said to him I am amy Lynn Bradley can you help me I've been kidnapped!!! I've watched so much about it I'm not even sure what to believe but I think the band member definitely had something to do with it. So many people go missing from cruise ships !!! Theboperators keep it put of the press but they think there are many sex trafficking rings taking people from them !

There are pictures on reddit of a lady that's looks just like her. She is a prostitute ( sex slave! Doubt very much this was her choice poor thing) they are her. They have to be. She looks identical. I think she was trafficked off the ship. :(

Yes I agree but did you see the picture from a brothel website a few years later ! A patron told the news that she said to him I am amy Lynn Bradley can you help me I've been kidnapped!!! I've watched so much about it I'm not even sure what to believe but I think the band member definitely had something to do with it. So many people go missing from cruise ships !!! Theboperators keep it put of the press but they think there are many sex trafficking rings taking people from them !
Someone has matched the facial features and said they bet their career its her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yes Iv seen that photo, apparently her mum even thought it looked like her. So sad. I wonder if she will ever be found? Either alive or dead? X

There are pictures on reddit of a lady that's looks just like her. She is a prostitute ( sex slave! Doubt very much this was her choice poor thing) they are her. They have to be. She looks identical. I think she was trafficked off the ship. :(

Someone has matched the facial features and said they bet their career its her
It’s so sad, seems like it was sex trafficking. Seems crazy that no one has found her since then though. I think it’s about 20 years is it now?

• Sad
Yes Iv seen that photo, apparently her mum even thought it looked like her. So sad. I wonder if she will ever be found? Either alive or dead? X

It’s so sad, seems like it was sex trafficking. Seems crazy that no one has found her since then though. I think it’s about 20 years is it now?
It is very sad. Even if she is found... Would she be able to have her life back after all the trauma. They will have broken her down to a shell of her former self, in cases like this, kidnaps, child sex rings etc I do wonder sometimes there are worst fates than death. :( and if it was my child tourtured and rapes for 20 years.... I.know I'd wish they weren't suffering....its got to be just the worst thing you could ever imagine.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.