Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elsie Frost has always stuck with me.

She was a little girl stabbed to death in the 60s in Yorkshire.

her poor parents died and killer was never brought to justice. Her siblings have tried to revive the case to get closure, so they spoke to a crime podcast a few years ago (I think it was a BBC one!)

someone called in who had worked at a hospital/care home or similar if I recall and one of the patients/residents said they knew someone had killed Elsie because she’d encountered two men engaging in homosexual acts - At the time that was still a criminal offence and a social taboo. the wiki page is more accurate than I.

It always struck me as especially sad how Elsie died, and especially tragic her parents never found out.

incidents like this make me glad I believe in an afterlife; I like to think Elsie has been reunited with her parents after being taken away so cruelly

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon Everything about the case is so eerie and unknown. Its not certain whether they got lost in the jungle or were murdered but they started taking incredibly eerie pictures the further they progressed into the bush. I really hope their families get some closure.
Don't know how I've never heard of this case! My worst nightmare!

Reactions: 6
The awful thing is they were clearly trying to call for help repeatedly. And they think the photos they took were to give some kind of visual clues of what happened :-(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon Everything about the case is so eerie and unknown. Its not certain whether they got lost in the jungle or were murdered but they started taking incredibly eerie pictures the further they progressed into the bush. I really hope their families get some closure.
Yes this one too! The strange pictures and their belongings laid out etc. So sad.

One thing that always made me feel that Madeleine McCanns parents weren’t responsible is how much they try to keep the case in the publics minds. If I accidentally or otherwise caused a death and the police were completely clueless I don’t feel I‘d keep drawing attention to it, I’d stay quiet and hope everyone forgot.

Reactions: 17
One thing that always made me feel that Madeleine McCanns parents weren’t responsible is how much they try to keep the case in the publics minds. If I accidentally or otherwise caused a death and the police were completely clueless I don’t feel I‘d keep drawing attention to it, I’d stay quiet and hope everyone forgot.
But by just ‘forgetting’ about it people would then be asking why they’d given up and didn’t care.

not to mention the continuous flow of money they receive via it

Reactions: 11
But by just ‘forgetting’ about it people would then be asking why they’d given up and didn’t care.

not to mention the continuous flow of money they receive via it
I don’t know I’ve never been in that position but it was just something I always thought. If I knew I’d done something like people think they have I couldn’t keep appearing on tv and in the media. But then again I’ve never been in that position and I’m a terrible liar, I might be judging based on how I would feel but personally I don’t think they were involved

Reactions: 4
It's called hiding in plain sight.

Reactions: 17
Can anyone give me names of YouTubers or podcasts please? I know someone mentioned Stephanie? Just not sure which is the correct one. Thank you

For those following the Lori Daybell case, the remains found on the property of Chad Daybell have been confirmed as the two missing children.

I would do a link but it's blocked in this country.

• Sad
For those following the Lori Daybell case, the remains found on the property of Chad Daybell have been confirmed as the two missing children.

I would do a link but it's blocked in this country.
I had seen JJ had been confirmed but now Tylee has too? This is just so sad

Can anyone give me names of YouTubers or podcasts please? I know someone mentioned Stephanie? Just not sure which is the correct one. Thank you
I think you mean Stephanie harlowe

I had seen JJ had been confirmed but now Tylee has too? This is just so sad
I've literally just read that it's only JJ so I don't know. I think it's moving so fast, news agencies are falling over themselves to report it first and there's mixed information all over the place.

Reactions: 1
Definitely Claudia Lawrence. I was at university in York at the time of her disappearance and it's just so sad. As with all the missing person cases, I just don't understand how someone can disappear...someone must know something
Not sure if it's already been mentioned. At the time of her disappearance York uni had new buildings going up all over. I heard she could be on the foundations. I lived near to York uni at the time scared the living day lights out of me. I really hope her family find some closure

Maura Murray I don't know why but it fascinates me!
I found a documentary by oxygen if I remember rightly. They went through different scenarios. I found it fascinating and has stuck with me. I check regularly to see if there's any updates.

Reactions: 3
Abby Williams and Libby German - the two young girls who were hiking and snap chatting, one of their phones had photos had a man on a bridge and a video of a mans voice.
They disappeared and their bodies were found the next day, it’s still unsolved and the police have never revealed how they were killed.
Oh dear God yes! How did I forget that?! I find it so creepy they managed to get his voice and the photo of him and yet he’s still not been caught.
Those poor, poor girls. They must have been terrified. I really do hope they find him, I follow a thread on reddit and there’s been a few theories on there which takes you down a massive rabbit hole, and Iv listened to a podcast , I think it was called Down the Hill and they interview Libby’s sister and she’s been so strong, it must be awful for the families not getting any closure to it. The guy needs finding asap, the thought of him still roaming around is the stuff of nightmares

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.