Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s possibly under the new university, the footings were being poured around the time of her disappearance and a new lake being built. It’s all speculation, but there’s a reason the mum and dad never appear together in appeals....more than they are telling the public
The parents have been divorced for years now. What would her Dads motive be though?, not many murder their own adult children! .When a woman is murdered is 99% of the time her partner thats done it.

Reactions: 2
The parents have been divorced for years now. What would her Dads motive be though?, not many murder their own adult children! .When a woman is murdered is 99% of the time her partner thats done it.
100% get what your saying, would like think that when a child how ever old goes missing you would unite for that cause...that’s all.
And 100% get what your saying about partners etc.
just too many things with the dad don’t add up, then the psychic said about a village.....to the mum, and dad was there eating a meal the night she vanished....nobody knew this....the landlord and landlady didn’t even know who he was when he went in, it was only when they saw him on tv they realised it was him.....still
Didn’t connect the dots, until
The landlady remembered the date.....that was a long time after the fact and the police weren’t aware he had been there when she spoke to them

The Leah Croucher case has been one I’ve followed. I think the family know a lot more than what we’re lead to believe..
this one really gets to me as it’s local and the posters were in all the shops for a long time. What makes you say this about the family?

this one really gets to me as it’s local and the posters were in all the shops for a long time. What makes you say this about the family?
Its so tragic.. there is talk that she was seeing an older man and that has something to do with it, then their son killed himself, so sad

100% get what your saying, would like think that when a child how ever old goes missing you would unite for that cause...that’s all.
And 100% get what your saying about partners etc.
just too many things with the dad don’t add up, then the psychic said about a village.....to the mum, and dad was there eating a meal the night she vanished....nobody knew this....the landlord and landlady didn’t even know who he was when he went in, it was only when they saw him on tv they realised it was him.....still
Didn’t connect the dots, until
The landlady remembered the date.....that was a long time after the fact and the police weren’t aware he had been there when she spoke to them
What pub was he at ? X

She’s possibly under the new university, the footings were being poured around the time of her disappearance and a new lake being built. It’s all speculation, but there’s a reason the mum and dad never appear together in appeals....more than they are telling the public
Hinting at historical abuse?

Claudia Lawrence. Her disappearance has always haunted me. Someone must know something. It seems remarkable that you can vanish in this day and age and no witnesses.

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic here - did anyone see the news story yesterday about a naked man running down a street holding a severed hand - he'd allegedly been held hostage and had escaped through a broken window?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic here - did anyone see the news story yesterday about a naked man running down a street holding a severed hand - he'd allegedly been held hostage and had escaped through a broken window?!
Yes!!! Very strange. I read online about it. Wonder if they’ll release any further updates and who the hand belonged to!

Reactions: 3
I have, but weirdly no mention of the hand, just that he had injured his own hands badly and was holding something. Could you link the article you read?

I have, but weirdly no mention of the hand, just that he had injured his own hands badly and was holding something. Could you link the article you read?
Here's today's update - looks like you're right and his hand was injured but not severed as originally reported...

Naked man escapes down street

And this was the original article:

Original article

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! Very strange. I read online about it. Wonder if they’ll release any further updates and who the hand belonged to!
What I read the man had been kidnapped earlier that day from another area it often in gangland type things they chop your hands off for stealing I wonder if that’s what happened

• Wow
In the original it was thought he was carrying his own severed hand 🤢 poor guy. I wonder what he ‘done’ to be targeted like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Andrew Gosden will forever be the case I want to be solved in my lifetime

But one case that has stayed with me since I listened to a podacst about her is Emma Fillipoff

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.