Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alistair Wilson, the Scottish banker who was shot dead by a man who came to his front door. His wife opened the door, the killer asked to see her husband and he was then shot.
This case has always interested me, it seemed so strange.

Reactions: 4
Ive been following the Summer Wells case for a few months. Its honestly heartbreaking what she and her brothers endured. Still no leads. Family doing nothing to help find her. So much shady tit going on. Is there a thread on the case on here?

I've started a thread on Summer Wells if anyone interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anybody following the William Tyrell case? I’m in Australia and this has been going on for years. If it comes out the foster parents were involved it’s going to be a massive shock I think!

Reactions: 6
Anybody following the William Tyrell case? I’m in Australia and this has been going on for years. If it comes out the foster parents were involved it’s going to be a massive shock I think!
It’s quite shocking the developments that have come out, if they’re true of course. I hope they find him so he can be laid to rest

Reactions: 2
I know this case was mentioned earlier in thread, but I just watched this video about some updates in the Delphi murders;

Stephanie Harlowe | Coffee and Crime Time: Who Is Kegan Kline - Delphi Update

• Wow
  • Sad
I will catch up with the video when I’m more awake- thanks for posting about there being some progress. I found out about this case from this thread and it rocked me to my core, those poor girls.

• Sad
Yet another distressing case - dead baby found in freezer?

Story is lacking details but somehow a woman has seen a dead baby in the neighbour's freezer, called her partner who's come home and seen it too, then called both the police and the papers. The part I'm not quite following is how they've got access to their neighbour's freezer unless it was in a shared garage or something? In which case it seems an odd place to store the poor child.

:(

• Wow
  • Sad
Yet another distressing case - dead baby found in freezer?

Story is lacking details but somehow a woman has seen a dead baby in the neighbour's freezer, called her partner who's come home and seen it too, then called both the police and the papers. The part I'm not quite following is how they've got access to their neighbour's freezer unless it was in a shared garage or something? In which case it seems an odd place to store the poor child.

:(
That seems written very oddly in places.

Reactions: 5
Some articles say that 2 children found the poor baby and alerted an adult, who then asked the woman to go investigate, who then called her partner when she discovered the baby.

I assume its not an abandoned house as 2 women have been arrested already. I have so many questions but without making too many assumptions my theory is the arrested women are a mother and daughter maybe ? So sad.

Reactions: 1
I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been said but one case that intrigued me at the time due to the pure mystery of it all was that of Corrie McKeague, the lad in the RAF who went missing from Bury St Edmunds area on a night out. I remember there was a lot of drama around it at the time with various fb groups and family members as well as lots of different theories going on. Anyone else ever wonder about this and what really happened?

Reactions: 11
I haven't read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been said but one case that intrigued me at the time due to the pure mystery of it all was that of Corrie McKeague, the lad in the RAF who went missing from Bury St Edmunds area on a night out. I remember there was a lot of drama around it at the time with various fb groups and family members as well as lots of different theories going on. Anyone else ever wonder about this and what really happened?
I think sadly he probably did end up being taken away accidently in a bin truck and his body was most likely taken to a landfill.

Reactions: 17
I think so too. I find it fascinating - probably not the best word - that someone would even be tempted to climb into a bin like that. The smell? I suppose if you’re absolutely desperate for shelter, yes… but why him when he could have got a taxi no?

Reactions: 10
brian shaffer is one that always intrigued me. how is it possible to go missing from a crowded student bar with only one way and out? there’s no evidence of him leaving the bar but also no evidence of him still being in there.

as a few people have said already asha degree is one i think of often. she lived a fairly sheltered life but all the evidence points to her leaving that night to meet someone. and the photo of another child (who none of her family recognised) being in her backpack :(

I think so too. I find it fascinating - probably not the best word - that someone would even be tempted to climb into a bin like that. The smell? I suppose if you’re absolutely desperate for shelter, yes… but why him when he could have got a taxi no?
didn’t his friends say that he did it often on nights out rather than waiting for a taxi? it never made sense to me either!

Reactions: 9
You mean the family that effectively pimped Charlene out and became figureheads for the BNP?

I'll save my tears.

Those kids never stood a chance.
Agree, nasty evil pair.
Untouchable and above the law because some of those she was pimped out to were allegedly police officers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think sadly he probably did end up being taken away accidently in a bin truck and his body was most likely taken to a landfill.
this was local to me, I believe it was a recycling bin wasn’t it? So wouldn’t necessarily smell. I reckon he ended up in landfill though.

Reactions: 3
You mean the family that effectively pimped Charlene out and became figureheads for the BNP?

I'll save my tears.

Those kids never stood a chance.
Really? I never knew that.
I know Charlene was classed as vulnerable but not the rest. 😕

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.