Missing people or murder cases you want to be solved #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been through the whole thread so sorry if it's already been mentioned but I've always been both saddened and intrigued by the disappearance of Trevor Deeley from Dublin who went missing after attending his works Christmas party.

21 years on there are still no leads.

These unsolved disappearances must be a never ending pain for the family. A living hell.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I do hope it is Ben, and that he was treated well. Mad that it wasn’t followed up.

Reactions: 1
Kerry Needham was treated so badly by the police, both in the UK and Greece.

She did NOTHING wrong. She went to work leaving her small child in the care of her parents, unlike the McCanns who went out for dinner and drinks leaving three small children alone in an apartment in a foreign country.

It's horrendously unfair that Ben Needham's case didn't get the same amount of money spent on it as Madeline McCann's.

Money clearly talks. I've said it on here before, but if the McCanns had been a couple on benefits from sink estate and had gone out for the night leaving three small children home alone only for one to disappear, then their other children would have been taken from them immediately and put into care.

Guess it's different when it's a pair of well to do doctors :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Kerry Needham was treated so badly by the police, both in the UK and Greece.

She did NOTHING wrong. She went to work leaving her small child in the care of her parents, unlike the McCanns who went out for dinner and drinks leaving three small children alone in an apartment in a foreign country.

It's horrendously unfair that Ben Needham's case didn't get the same amount of money spent on it as Madeline McCann's.

Money clearly talks. I've said it on here before, but if the McCanns had been a couple on benefits from sink estate and had gone out for the night leaving three small children home alone only for one to disappear, then their other children would have been taken from them immediately and put into care.

Guess it's different when it's a pair of well to do doctors :mad:
Completely agree. Also at first I thought why are people coming forward now but if they came forward at the time and then dismissed that’s just awful. X

Reactions: 12
Ah, I'm not surprised about Esther Dingley, I thought they'd find her once it started warming up. Such a shame, RIP.

Reactions: 2
So do we think Esther’s death was a sad accident or foul play?
Such a sad end whichever way.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if already mentioned but has anyone watched the case about the French girl murdered in Ireland? On netflix , I won't say too much in case people haven't seen it yet

Reactions: 5
Sorry if already mentioned but has anyone watched the case about the French girl murdered in Ireland? On netflix , I won't say too much in case people haven't seen it yet
yes a very sad case all round. There’s actually a thread of it on here if you haven’t seen already. Not too sure how active it is though

Reactions: 3
I think accident. She was an experienced climber / hiker but it only takes less than a second...
I agree. The day it was confirmed that the remains were hers me and a friend were texting back and forth all day over whether we thought it was foul play or an accident. I think initially we were both leaning towards foul play, as she was experienced and her partner said it was a relatively easy route for her ability. But after a while we kind of talked ourselves round because as you say, it only takes one slip or stumble and that can be it, no matter how experienced someone is. I haven't seen any mention of her belongings being found, which means if someone had done something to her, what would they have done with them? A body will get scavenged by animals and decompose, but things like clothing, shoes, a rucksack etc wouldn't. My guess (and my friend's) is that she fell and injured herself, and passed away somewhere inaccessible, and an animal has moved the bone/bones that were found.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it has been mentioned on this thread but the Andrew Gosden case really really gets to me. Every time I read about it, it consumes my thoughts for days because I just find the whole scenario baffling. I think it’s the fact that there will be someone, somewhere who knows what happened. It’s worse when you consider that it could be someone you know who was involved? I think I’m naturally overly suspicious but I don’t know how you’d ever trust anyone again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sure it has been mentioned on this thread but the Andrew Gosden case really really gets to me. Every time I read about it, it consumes my thoughts for days because I just find the whole scenario baffling. I think it’s the fact that there will be someone, somewhere who knows what happened. It’s worse when you consider that it could be someone you know who was involved? I think I’m naturally overly suspicious but I don’t know how you’d ever trust anyone again.
I think about this case often ... my son is almost 10, I think about his poor parents, I think about the fact there are people out there who know what happened to him. It frustrates me no end! I think about him and the Lee Boxell case. Both ones that stay with me.

Reactions: 8
I watched the first episode only and then did a quick Google to find out the rest. Isn't the reporter still in prison?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.