Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry if this was mentioned but I've only just found this thread. I used to follow a couple called Claireansamanda slimming world. They were famous for their fakeaways and large portions! They went quiet ages ago and have now disappeared

Reactions: 3

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Hi danielle here, I’ve given up the old Instagram thing (I have a small private one but ya know not like before)

Hahah my hula hoops are DYING for attention, currently in the garage gathering spiders and dust.

My twins are now 9 months old! They were 2 months premature and it’s been a rough old time, but we are all doing grand.

Always love having a catch up on tattle (in my
Rare free time) Xoxoxox
I use to follow all your old accounts. So pleased to hear you and the boys are doing well ! Use to live the hula hoop vids & the honest videos you use to post. X

Esme

VIP Member
I really hope she sticks to breastfeeding! Yes it can be uncomfortable while baby learns to latch efficiently but then it’s smooth sailing and pain free. Like you say, she’s very look at me i’m so wonderful. This is why so many new mums struggle as they think they should do things like this, I gave myself such a hard time too (I didn’t go out much the first few weeks, my husband prepared all meals, no cleaning) but actually I look back and I’m glad I was just in the baby bubble, feeding, cuddling and taking it all in. They grow SO fast but I know I soaked in every second I could. My visitors didn’t care the washing wasn’t put away they just wanted to visit and that’s all that matters. I know times are different with COVID now but just soak up all these moments especially as she said Scott doesn’t get paternity, he’s just taken holiday. Surely they could be at home & FaceTime family & friends instead

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Oh yes, friends and family only.
That’s a shame. Although she was a little show offish sometimes? - Arlos a week older than my youngest and mine has literally no interest in learning letters, numbers etc!
Thanks for the info though x

Snowyowl81

apparently the woman badmouthing her is a fake and pretends to be disabled and that’s how the falling out happened. Kisscub accused her of being a fake. I followed the other woman for a bit, I agree she’s very attention seeking and she’s also contradicts herself a lot. Ended up unfollowing.

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why kisscub isn’t on Instagram anymore? I took a break for a few months and can’t see her on there anymore. I really like the way she speaks up for people with disabilities and calls out the gov etc when they are being disablist.
Actually shes not a very nice person.

While she is a fantastic mum to her daughter she is also a master manipulator.

• Sad

Hgytfdse

Did anyone know what happened to a girl called Hannah? I remember her moving into a flat with her boyfriend that was a shared ownership one. I’m sure she did SW and had braces.

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
There was a page I followed I can’t remember the girls name possibly Jess. I think she had a degree in criminology and worked in that field but could never say exactly what she done, I always thought it was the prison service for some reason. Her bf was a fireman and they had a little girl called Pea (Penelope). She was really funny but seems to have disappeared.
I think her name was Rebecca? her username used to be something about winging it or losing it or something like that. I used to follow her too but she seems to be long gone. I seem to recall she got a bit funny about having a thread on here.

Ellebell

She's so rude!

If I remember correctly she had a minor car crash and made out it was worse than it was, and some followers pulled her up on it. She then deactivated her account then came back and deleted and blocked followers in their thousands. Like you say, I too thought she would love a big following, so I was very surprised when she did this.
Yes it was because people were catching up on all her lies etc. She's had a baby boy this morning

Duckypoo

Honestly munchausen syndrome and munchausen by proxy come to mind with these two ! 🙄

Really? That's a pretty big accusation to be chucking around. Where's the proof either are making it up?

It's hard enough for people with invisible disabilities without random people on the Internet throwing accusations around. I have invisible conditions that mean one day I can do a 7 mile walk, the next barely get to the bathroom.

If they've had a falling out and you have opinions that, that's one thing. Leave baseless accusations out of it.

Snoopysnooper

I only follow her from here! She was something like budgetslimmer
Yep she disappears all the time then comes back with a new account. Poor girl has a lot of issues, I used to love following her but very quickly started to see how harmful her behaviour was to herself and how those around her encouraged it. I hope she's doing OK

Reactions: 2

Boredaf

I used to follow Lucy - she changed her Insta handle which someone named on here and then she went again!

Anyone remember BerryMeMarks?
Berry me Marks is still there somewhere under a private account for real friends only from what I gathered. She closed her other after having cece I think it was

She had a thread on here. She forever changed her username. Somebody from tattle messaged her and told her about tattle / that gossip sites were talking about her and she deleted all accounts and nobody has seen her since.
Urgh annoying

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I followed Ronnie? He was a single gay guy doing up a Victorian terrace in SE London / Kent ?
I can’t remember the insta name but just randomly wondered why he’d left! Carly little miss mops was quite matey with him.