Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened to Sophie May Dickson? I followed her ages ago and went back to have a look recently but couldn’t find anything for her

Reactions: 6
Seen a few already mention Danielle Parry. I loved how real she was with her content, even made slimming world look fun 😂 she got me in to hula hooping. Last I seen of her she was pregnant with twins so I hope they’re all happy and healthy where every they are 🥰

Reactions: 5

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Mrs Mummy Wright ??
What happened to her. ??
she was always with Pickard and the Princess planning lot ... seems to have disappeared??
Harry commented on her and Lewis and insinuated they were having sex. It really blew up. Mrs mummy wright & daddy wright and Lewis stopped following Harry.
she got rid and so did he die to “ friends being sly behind their backs “. Came back for a few days then deactivated again. They never left because of tattle , but of course the slimming world mafia on insta blames tattle. There was a thread on here about them. And it was never name calling etc. It was pointing out the obvious , not declaring their JD ad codes. And not being completely honest about falling off the slimming world wagon.

They both gained significant weight . Never posted their weight & stopped doing the selfies etc. A lot of us said it would have been refreshing to see this influences being open and honest about these things . But apparently we are all bullies and it’s our fault she left when it wasn’t at all .

Ellebell

For anybody not following BM, she literally complained every.single.day being pregnant! Honestly it was terrible. I really don’t see the need for her to be dragging the baby to a soft play, why not just cuddle at home and let Scott take sienna? I wouldn’t take my 4 day old baby either, pandemic or not. She’s said she wants to breastfeed but unfortunately the baby will now be working hard to increase her supply and will be adjusting to life outside the womb. The 4th trimester and cluster feeding with a newborn are HARD. In the early days baby feeds little and often because their stomach is so tiny but I bet by this time next week she’ll be complaining she “doesn’t have enough milk” or he just wants to feed all the time 🙁
I know she's already complaining about how painful.. Of course it can be but it's about that baby not you. She's is always all about herself nobody else. The whole going soft play is a look at me I am out of the house bossing life 🤢 when all it has made her do is look selfish, ignorant and why risk any of them getting covid when got a new baby to look after!! We personally haven't been to a soft play since they opened back up, there is no way to keep those places clean it's disgusting.

Juicylucy

I used to follow Lucy - she changed her Insta handle which someone named on here and then she went again!

Anyone remember BerryMeMarks?
Yes!! She was one of the first slimming world accounts I followed yearssss ago, I really liked her. I remember her insta name being cece and me before she went off grid. I have found her on Facebook 🕵🏼‍♀️ Looks like she is with a different guy and bc to using her maiden name

• Wow

Whatdooin

Never normally comment as I’m a lurker but...

Boss Mummy—what goes through her head “ iv just had a baby, Quinn Hamish is 4 days old, we’re in the middle of a pandemic, let’s take him to Softplay yay! “

• Haha

Ladybird90

I would love her to come back and announce she is pregnant, I think she seems lovely and I like her content, funny and light but she has been through a tough time, she deserves it
Have you seen her most recent post, posted today. She’s had a baby! I’m so happy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Came for the comments

Chatty Member
Hi danielle here, I’ve given up the old Instagram thing (I have a small private one but ya know not like before)

Hahah my hula hoops are DYING for attention, currently in the garage gathering spiders and dust.

My twins are now 9 months old! They were 2 months premature and it’s been a rough old time, but we are all doing grand.

Always love having a catch up on tattle (in my
Rare free time) Xoxoxox
No idea who you are but that’s lovely of you to respond and you sound lovely 😊 xx

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She went radio silent a few days ago as it was her due date and she was sick of people asking 😂 nice for all those who actually cared.
She's so rude!

Why did she cull loads of followers? Was there a reason for it? I thought she would love a big following.
If I remember correctly she had a minor car crash and made out it was worse than it was, and some followers pulled her up on it. She then deactivated her account then came back and deleted and blocked followers in their thousands. Like you say, I too thought she would love a big following, so I was very surprised when she did this.

Eve123

Does anyone know what happened to raineycxxx ? I know she deleted her account ages ago but wondered if she had made a new one under a different name?

Win

VIP Member
Ohhh I like her too !! What was the post
[/QUOTE

I love kisscub. Grace makes me laugh and Ami is amazing and so lucky to have her as her mum. I miss her stories but hopefully she will be back soon - Instagram is rubbish without them both. I wouldn’t give the account who’s been cryptically bad mouthing Grace the time of day, it’s childish and unfair... obviously they’ve had a falling out but it’s nothing to do with anyone else. I get the impression that the account is desperate to be noticed.

Belulah

VIP Member
Whoever asked about Danielle Parry she posted on her saying how happy her, the twins and her older little boy are. ❤

• Heart