Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed a girl called Rachel Dolman she had a little boy called Frankie and was pregnant with a girl I’m sure she would of had her by now, enjoyed her parenthood honesty! Does anyone know where she’s gone?

Reactions: 4
You need to verify your email address that you sign in with.
I had this once with a "company" on insta that i bought something from and weeks later hadnt been delivered.. all my messages wernt being answered and it transpired if you dont verify your email address via the email they send you on sign up, you messages dont get delivered as if you're a bot.

Does anyone remember an American woman and her daughter, possibly lived in florida, always on the beach and she did yoga. They had blonde/white hair and always tanned. Her daughter was quite young, 5-7ish...
Thank you - will try this!

There was a lovely account, Louise. Lives in Yorkshire. She had a lovely old English sheepdog. Home of the painted Lady, something like that. She was a cleaning freak and has loads of tattoos. She might have blocked me but I've not seen her for ages.

anyone remember a girl called rose? lives in wales, used to be a sw account but struggled with an eating disorder? haven’t seen her around in a while. i also used to follow her friend but can’t find her either, she lives in bristol always jumping diet plans, lemon something?
I think the friend you’re talking about is Lauren, now losingpeach.

Yes!! She was one of the first slimming world accounts I followed yearssss ago, I really liked her. I remember her insta name being cece and me before she went off grid. I have found her on Facebook 🕵🏼‍♀️ Looks like she is with a different guy and bc to using her maiden name
Berry Me Marks!!! LOVED her!!! 😍

Reactions: 2
I loved this girl! She was so inspirational. She disappeared after being a cover star of the WW magazine, wonder if the pressure of that and having a footballer boyfriend got too much for her with a young baby.
I’d love to know what happened to Lucy - I loved her account too. I did worry that something had happened to her as I remember she found a lump but didn’t want to do anything as she was still breast feeding at the time. Hope she was ok...anyone know what the new Insta name was???

I followed a girl called Rachel Dolman she had a little boy called Frankie and was pregnant with a girl I’m sure she would of had her by now, enjoyed her parenthood honesty! Does anyone know where she’s gone?
She made a new account I think it's now Rachelplustwo... I couldn't find her for a while either but I love her account

Did she i must have missed that 😂 if she was lapping up the attention surprised she didnt come back under a new name!
Oohhh this is interesting! I didn't buy any of her body positive chat, the more she posted the more it came across that she was seeking validation from others to boost her confidence.

I miss body positive Nat. I chatted to her a few times and she always seemed nice. But I must admit it all became a bit cringe when she started dancing about in just her pants and then doing sexual bath story’s. Shame she took it too far.

Reactions: 1
Super random but I didn’t know where else to post this! Does anyone have any idea why celebs/influencers NEVER see my private messages? Whenever I write to simply ask where they purchased something, I have never received a response and constantly see others getting replies to their pointless messages🙄
Quite often because they get bombarded with the same question and can’t be bothered answering - esp if they’ve answered it previously or it’s tagged on the post already. And they prob don’t check their ‘general’ messages folder regularly. Or someone else does it for them!

Reactions: 1
A hint of decor - I used to love her posts but all of a sudden she disappeared

Reactions: 5
Quite often because they get bombarded with the same question and can’t be bothered answering - esp if they’ve answered it previously or it’s tagged on the post already. And they prob don’t check their ‘general’ messages folder regularly. Or someone else does it for them!
Makes sense !

Yes!! She was one of the first slimming world accounts I followed yearssss ago, I really liked her. I remember her insta name being cece and me before she went off grid. I have found her on Facebook 🕵🏼‍♀️ Looks like she is with a different guy and bc to using her maiden name
no way I would never have thought they would have split up 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.