Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure there was once a thread (sorry admin if there still is) but I can’t find it!!

I’ve religiously followed ‘theminimalistlife’ for years now and she’s just disappeared 😔

I don’t really know what to say just seems strange and my partner doesn’t understand 😂
She's still going as the.minimalist.life but deletes and blocks people like mad if they don't 100% agree with her or even if they comment on her posts (eg the infamous tea towel post where she says she only has two and other people were talking in comments about how many they had - she got the huff and took it really personally, deleted them and made loads of "it isn't about the tea towels <rolling eye emoji> guess some people don't get it any you don't owe those people anything" and bacically gets aggro about every comment and either replies with "I knew that" or "yes, but this post wasn't about that"

Reactions: 1
She's still going as the.minimalist.life but deletes and blocks people like mad if they don't 100% agree with her or even if they comment on her posts (eg the infamous tea towel post where she says she only has two and other people were talking in comments about how many they had - she got the huff and took it really personally, deleted them and made loads of "it isn't about the tea towels <rolling eye emoji> guess some people don't get it any you don't owe those people anything" and bacically gets aggro about every comment and either replies with "I knew that" or "yes, but this post wasn't about that"

Omg I can’t believe I’ve been blocked then!!! I absolutely loved her account and never questioned anything 😞😞😞😞

Omg I can’t believe I’ve been blocked then!!! I absolutely loved her account and never questioned anything 😞😞😞😞
Don't worry, she blocked me too after an innocuous comment and made a snide post on her stories about doing so (I had a look from my personal account). She is very very defensive about things for some reason.

Reactions: 1
Don't worry, she blocked me too after an innocuous comment and made a snide post on her stories about doing so (I had a look from my personal account). She is very very defensive about things for some reason.
I’ve messaged her From my other account to say how hurt I am. Bet that’ll get blocked too 😞

Does anyone know a woman called Charlotte her page was called something like cleaning my anxiety away. Either blokes me for no reason or has come off 🤣

Reactions: 3
Debbies House!

Probably the nicest home on the gram EVER and she always seemed like such a lovely lady too. Her hen weekend in Mykonos looked like a dream and I was eagerly awaiting the wedding pics 😩😩😩😩

That pool house though....

Where did she go? X
Her to be husband got done for drugs. It was allover the news. Don't think she wa involved but still bad x

Reactions: 3
I used to follow a girl called Lucy and she did weightwatchers. She got engaged to a footballer called Tom Adeyemi and they had a little girl called Fleur. I know she wanted more babies too. I enjoyed following her but disappeared. Did anyone else follow her? I think she had a twin brother too.
I used to follow Lucy - she changed her Insta handle which someone named on here and then she went again!

Anyone remember BerryMeMarks?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know a woman called Charlotte her page was called something like cleaning my anxiety away. Either blokes me for no reason or has come off 🤣
Yeah she deleted her insta. She comments on a candle company that she used to be brand rep for on a private account:

Does anyone know what happened to sw_danielle? She was always “3 stone down” according to her bio but never seemed to actually lose weight. She was one of the biggest SW accounts but stopped posting in October last year.
I liked seeing her posts, her food was always beautifully presented.

I used to follow Lucy - she changed her Insta handle which someone named on here and then she went again!

Yes!! She was one of the first slimming world accounts I followed yearssss ago, I really liked her. I remember her insta name being cece and me before she went off grid. I have found her on Facebook 🕵🏼‍♀️ Looks like she is with a different guy and bc to using her maiden name

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes!! She was one of the first slimming world accounts I followed yearssss ago, I really liked her. I remember her insta name being cece and me before she went off grid. I have found her on Facebook 🕵🏼‍♀️ Looks like she is with a different guy and bc to using her maiden name
Wow! Good work! 🕵🏼‍♀️
I really liked her until she had a baby... ! The time she done stories from the toilet made me unfollow. I know she got a lot of grief on another site because she called her daughter CeCe and she spoke with a lisp! 😬

I used to follow a girl called Lucy and she did weightwatchers. She got engaged to a footballer called Tom Adeyemi and they had a little girl called Fleur. I know she wanted more babies too. I enjoyed following her but disappeared. Did anyone else follow her? I think she had a twin brother too.
I loved this girl! She was so inspirational. She disappeared after being a cover star of the WW magazine, wonder if the pressure of that and having a footballer boyfriend got too much for her with a young baby.

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember the user account.... but a girl called Emma.., changed diet everyday... lived at home... bought loads of Disney stuff... works at Sainsbury’s.... became obsessed with a a new food at would only buy that....
She had a thread on here. She forever changed her username. Somebody from tattle messaged her and told her about tattle / that gossip sites were talking about her and she deleted all accounts and nobody has seen her since.

Berry me Marks is still there somewhere under a private account for real friends only from what I gathered. She closed her other after having cece I think it was

She had a thread on here. She forever changed her username. Somebody from tattle messaged her and told her about tattle / that gossip sites were talking about her and she deleted all accounts and nobody has seen her since.
Urgh annoying

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.