Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johara

Do you have any ideas for questions?

I'll send her answers to the tip line DC gave. Psychics aren't everyone's cup of tea but I can see no progress is being made in this case.

If nobody's interested in her answers I'll do this privately.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I don't think he did it directly, but I do think it was likely suicide which maybe was to do with relationship issues. Why else would he be so (unconvincingly) vocal about how wonderful and committed their relationship was instead of just focussing the appeals on finding her. So I do think he has enormous guilt but not because he did anything to her first hand.
If it was suicide though how would they have not found her?

SummerSky

I think more likely that her body was secreted somewhere in the mountains in the hopes that snowfall/winter would halt the search and then wild animals would do the rest
Perhaps but it's a peculiar animal that places human and animal bones together.

That's what many find suspicious.

Johara

Johara although I can see how you have come to your opinions I have to say I don’t agree with a lot of them. For one I have just looked at a post on the E&D page about a family wedding which appears to show both D’s parents & wider family including 3 brothers.
That's fine. We don't all see things the same way.

How does the wedding pic affect things?

Is this speculation or fact? I've been following this case but haven't seen anything reported in a while...
Speculation.

Speculation.
All my comments are based on investigation of her and his books, poems, blog stories, in one blog she writes of the arguments in the motorhome where they have to apologise to the neighbouring motorhome owners for the shouting the previous day. All my speculations are based on what I have read from her and him. She had a link to Aspergers website that was named something like ‘unexpectedly autistic’. I think that was subsequently removed when DC cleaned up his and Her facebooks and his Instagram. To just show specific pictures but no access to posts or likes etc, ....he changed the social shopfronts of her life, post-disappearance,.. looks like a control thing, but that’s just my conclusion !, ha . Sorry this is a bit quick, but getting late here,... you can all read it yourself,.. the blog stories are long and there a loads of Utubes to watch also, which provide a lot of interesting inside,.....then you will see her behaviour and the autistics traits yourself,.. just look and investigated yourself, isn’t that what we are supposed to be doing anyway, not just believe what others say, use your own initiative and drawnyour own conclusions. Enough for today 😁 happy investigations.

Last edited:

Superdude

I would think his DNA would already be on her belongings, clothing etc , as they lived together.

Wonder did he 'find' the body, as in very close to it, or spotted the location it was concealed in? Mountainous terrain, so difficult to get close without risk of injury.

Johara

The Investigator has it spot on, from the 22nd, Dan had 6 days. He could have done ANYTHING. And he searched on his own, away from the rescue teams? What's he hiding???
Whoever killed her it is odd that he waited so long. I wonder what he is busy with now? Still blogging? I haven't looked at their social media for months.

This odd but if he was indeed paranoid of her with someone else?
Could if he set up an fake person and used them to meet her then when she went off he knew she was looking elsewhere was drove him to jealously and maybe more....
Any more updates about ED?

Superdude

Esther posted twice "I think I can see you" in the days leading up to her phone signal suddenly dying

She had never stated that before in years of hiking.

Dan is a "mountain runner". He put that in the blog.

It takes 4hrs to get up the mountain from Luchon.

How do you know she never stated that before? Did Dan say so?

Johara

What will be the most useful questions to ask her as followup? Ones that will help the police most.

Ideas welcomed. Max 8 questions. Willing to edit my list if someone has a brilliant question or two.

I think it will be slower to find the body than to find the killer with the right clues.

1. What work does this man do? (Thinking of the mountain & hotel staff...)

2. Does he live in Luchon or... (pinpoint village names)

3. Please describe the man's appearance

4. Please describe the man's car - colour and make.

5. Please give the man's name.

6. Please describe the man's home from the outside: number, colour, wall? landmark in the street outside?

7. Where did he hide Esther Dingley's body? On the mountain or off the mountain?

8. Please give some info that will help police the most.

I'm spending money on this.

If you care about Esther please pitch in with ideas.

I need to send my last questions to her by Saturday.

Last edited:

Johara

Which site?
Forgeddaboutit. ;)
I refuse to build their brand. And nobody benefits from joining. You have to be a donkey to stay. I keep an eye on posts as a non member via my browser in case some brave soul says anything worthwhile.

This individual got the guillotine the same day he joined. Today. Luckily I saw his post before they chopped him.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
This is the report of what the police are saying - so while it might be Dan (or another murderer I guess) it looks like an accident is higher on their list.

"the public prosecutor at Saint Gaudens where the search operation has been run, said Dingley’s body had been found high in the mountain, leading credence to the hypothesis that her death had been an accident.

“It’s not the kind of place you just come across. It is high in the mountains and difficult to access,” he said. “I have just spoken to the gendarmes who are carrying out the investigation and they tell me that their inquiries lead them to believe strongly, even almost exclusively, that it was an accident.”"

Like I say, I don't know but I do feel an accident is more likely, and while controlling partners do murder, it's not always - I just hate to jump to conclusions, where someone might always be suspected no matter what the evidence shows.
The word ‘ almost exclusively‘ seems as definitive as they would get to be honest. Fair enough.

Johara

You can drive right up to Hospice de France as well I think which would only be a couple of hours walk to the refuge. Google says 58 minutes by car from Arreau to Hospice de France.
Did you try google distance for Arreau to Bagneres de Luchon?

Someone with knowledge of the area yesterday said 40 mins by car Arreau - Luchon.

Sounds right in this case. The first time I thought something odd when I watched the Wadham College video. He was so quick to say they had been a 'couple' ever since meeting at Wadham. So quick, so anxious to get that in - to stake his claim almost.
If he started to feel anxious about being abandoned then it would be necessary to remove any possibility of being abandoned - even to the extreme of removing the person who might do the abandoning.
Her FB posts mid November are the ones a twitchy person would get angst about.

Not just the new friend reference but needing to clear her head.

The PDs discombobulate a partner so they can't think clearly and flee.

Spider & fly style.

Travel time by car from DC's residence to Luchon is 41 minutes.

PS. BB very happy to see you. Ace poster much missed.

You can drive right up to Hospice de France as well I think which would only be a couple of hours walk to the refuge. Google says 58 minutes by car from Arreau to Hospice de France.
Google says 41 mins his home to the town near her hiking spot.

Screenshot_2020-12-16_173724.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Johara

My mistake 🤦 [/QUOTE said:
Nope. Another heavily sheep populated forum. A George Orwellian replica site.
Oh that changes everything then doesnt it. Didnt she have their car though?
Betty I just know your brain is whirring at top speed. I always enjoy your very succinct clangers that get my mind whirring.

Waiting for your next :)

Last edited:

Johara

I get a followup consult on Saturday.

My next questions:

Describe his appearance.

What work does he do?

Where is her body? On the mountain or did this man give her a lift?

Any ideas?? If so please send.