Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did this Q&A only recently. All the message replies she posted were gushing we love everything you post.

Less alcohol and daily meals out and more home reno would be a good start. Not sure she can do a day without ale and eating out though. People are struggling financially, can’t afford a weekly shop for the basics let alone daily meals out. Read the room greedy. Your followers started following when you were a budget home account. It’s Christmas week and people are stressed.

Reactions: 21
Her content hasn't even been family based. Its just been story after story of her gloating what she's bought/gifted/paid to advertise and how much money she has spent and how much she has eaten out and drank!!
Family content is when u actually show your family... Harriet and the boys haven't been shown 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 20
Relatable Greedy, now having a spend up in IKEA 🙄
Glad H is actually taking the piss out of her for a change 😄

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha she is such a dick!
Trying so much to be like Ashandchels just because they've surpassed her in followers in a shorter space of time.
First it was the 'aaww love my kids so much, look at me playing with them, they're so funny' now it's the 'carpool karaoke' - she is so transparent it's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Trying so hard to be like SS with the Daim and when she does her haul later (if she bothers) que the fake miss pronunciation of the word 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
If only we all had time to mess around in the Christmas run up. Myself and my partner are working until Christmas Eve night, kids are in school club whilst we work and we are back to work 27th onwards. Lucky we get 25th & 26th off. Some don’t even get that.

It’s a good job H is there to look after the boys because greedy doesn’t seem to do anything except throw money at them.

Copying others content again...Ash and Chels did car karaoke last week 😴😴

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Its cringey how serious and try hard she is when she sings 🤣🤣
Her serious face gives me second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Greedy McNeedy, if your savings aren't enough, she'll steal your ideas instead!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its cringey how serious and try hard she is when she sings 🤣🤣
Her serious face gives me second hand embarrassment
I genuinely never realised how much Botox she's had put in her face before these singing stories! Her eyebrows and forehead literally don't move 😵😵😵

• Haha
Didn't someone comment that she never shows the cat? Here's the cat content now 😂🙀🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.