Missgreedyshome #9 Greedy's a liar, content is dire, swipe ups, ads and hair lines getting higher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2 year old nephew is in hospital right now with breathing probs on a machine from covid. And these fucktards are drinking while isolating like it’s funny. I hate them so much. They have no idea what’s going on in the real world. As long they’re making money with their pyramid schemes and swipe ups they literally don’t give a tit.
Omg I’m so so sorry to hear this and hope he is going to be ok 😢 this is just awful to hear and then you get these two divvies acting like this all over the gram. Sending you all virtual hugs and 🙏🏽 Your nephew is ok 😢❤Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is nothing to be proud of. Pair of them need to detox. Get some water in their bodies.
Jesus Christ, she looks awful!!

My 2 year old nephew is in hospital right now with breathing probs on a machine from covid. And these fucktards are drinking while isolating like it’s funny. I hate them so much. They have no idea what’s going on in the real world. As long they’re making money with their pyramid schemes and swipe ups they literally don’t give a tit.
Wishing him a quick recovery, how scary for you all.
They are so incredibly selfish, they do no good for the world and don't provide any form of positive contribution, Greedy is the most self obsessed, disgusting, big headed witch going

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Greedys an emotional wreck tonight ….. because Ash and Chels have reached three hundred thousand followers it’s not because it’s her youngest kids birthday tomorrow she’s just using that as an excuse to get a messages from her bleeting sheep . What a sad twisted duck up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She treats her followers like absolute clowns always promising to show them this and that continuously then nothing, it need's to remind herself who actually earns her money

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s people like her that needs a good bleeping kick up the arse . Fancy sending your kids to their other parents when your self isolating as you’ve been out the country and they’ve been too . Not a brain cell anywhere in that head of hers . It’s blatant the kids have been shipped out so her and H can sit in their PJs like 2 blamanges supping pints all night . The pair of them will be screwing if the kids come back from the exs and give them covid over Christmas .
This loft as well I’d be more worried about having a house to live in instead of getting a loft boarded even if it was a last minute thing . Yeah right Greedy you deliberately had it done cause you’ve ran out of stories from your house . Oh hang on it’ll be the BIG fireplace reveal soon 😂😂😂😂😂
2 blamanges 🤣🤣🤣

This is nothing to be proud of. Pair of them need to detox. Get some water in their bodies.
She really does have the red bloated face of an alky

Reactions: 10
Last time her tiktok was named someone got in trouble I believe. Im sure I've seen they need to have 10k followers before you can talk about them, I might have just totally made that up though
Her Tik tok has 13.1k followers... But only 700 on her insta 😕 would this be OK?

Reactions: 4
Was he putting stickers all over the wall of the plane ?! Like what the duck

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Wow, the pics of her, only 6 yrs ago. She looks like she has aged 10-15 yrs!
All that money on her teeth, eyebrows and botox and she looks bloody awful for it 🤮

Reactions: 21
Has she lost alot of followers? I'm sure before she was up to like 278k and now it's 246??

Reactions: 1
Oh dear the Wales gov are now bringing 2m social distancing back to stop the spread of covid . It won’t be long before they slap a ban on households mixing so bang goes Greedys finishing of her crappy house renovation .
But are the gov rules different for Greedy guts as she’s such as celeb 🤣
Would bet she still gets it finished 😡

This has probably been mentioned at some point and I’ve missed it😂 but wasn’t she supposed to be getting another new dog? Did she explain why she didn’t🤷🏼‍♀️?
Don’t think she said why?

Last edited:
I am not following her now, but I can see 296 followers? Unfortunately 🙄
Ahh okay. She blocked me but someone posted something so went to be nosey and it said 246.1 on insta stories. Shame she's getting more followers when she isn't really doing much but showing off to the world. And is so unrelateable and so far up her own arse.

Reactions: 4
Re the dog I think all they said was the breeder decided to keep the dog
But I think she just either realized she doesn’t need another dog / or what I think happened was she wanted to breed it and the breeder found it - otherwise why hasn’t she had kobe snipped

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.