Missgreedyshome #8 Addressed the past, faked a split - nothing’s changed, still a tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha ha I had no words

Reactions: 8
Wtf, if I'd paid alot of money for coving for it to end up looking that bodged I would want my bloody money back that is such an awful job, especially near that loft hatch

Reactions: 14
It's the what
For crying out loud
I would never take a recommendation off her for a nice wine. I'm sure she just picks whatever has the highest ABV%

I can't stop watching it...has me in stitches. Its the reaervaespecillalaerocabrisan is it yeah 🤌

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 10
"Sorry my page has mainly been ads. All other influencers are the same it's with black Friday" other I fluency actually find time to post decent content alongside and not continuous ads you lazy bugger!

Reactions: 7
Nice trip to the garden centre.. didn’t mention it was chock full of influencers and you all got a £200 voucher.. one big advert there!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.