Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny . Old Greedys now looking to do her front garden tattles a good read ain’t it .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope she gets rid of that book case because if that is where the crate had to go that means there really is no damn space . Maybe she will block off a doorway . I love that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Greedy is never happy with anything she has in her life. She always wants more, better, bigger. I actually feel sorry for people like that, like they’re trying to fill a massive void somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I havent been following Greedy for that long but just recently started following H. I’ve never seen (IMO) two people so different. H comes across as kind and polite she’s very sweet and clearly articulate and smart. How on earth did she end up with Greedy!!

Reactions: 10
She’s a mentally unstable mess, I’m pretty sure that qualifies as not being parent of the year. She had those Children with a convicted criminal and these days H appears to be doing all of the actual parenting whilst she either prances around in front of her phone or lays a round on the sofa with some sob story.

i dont think she will get fed up of it. She said the cat pees everywhere because she’s old or somethings so will make no difference the dog having an accident being a puppy. I’m sure both animals will be very well looked after just as much as the boys are. The boys have a big box of Toys in the livingroom Plus they also have their own rooms full of toys. The swipe ups are joke though. The “don’t worry guys I’m not going to be selling NuSkin” 2 days later a page is set up was obviously going to happen. NuSkin is a scam trust me I used to sell it too about 6 years ago and wouldn’t advise it to anyone. It’s great she can stay home and get paid for swipe ups each to their own but I don’t agree telling people they can pay in instalments. If you can afford it buy it but if you can’t afford it don’t encourage people to get it on tick and not pay it back. People will think if i get one she will actually reply back or share me on her post and that doesn’t happen because I’ve yet to meet someone she reply’s back to. H on the other hand always reply’s and is really sweet. I think they are a nice couple but I don’t agree with a lot of things Charlotte has done. Life would be brining if we all had the same opinions. I don’t think people should make out she’s a bad mum or animal owner because it’s clear she isn’t.

Reactions: 14
Ok so she’s addressed the tit tip of a front garden 🙈 ( knew she would after reading here ) and now she’s moaning about her house not being big enough with getting the dog crate . Ooh Greedy ... you’ll not have a Insta photogenic ( laughable) home now with your little pup . Why not lose your dining table and turn that room into a Dog friendly training room ? Ah that’s right you can’t get rid of your dining table because of your swipe ups at Christmas with your free Dinner Sets 🙈 .
You so called ‘ influencers’ really do live on another planet don’t you . Greedy people who would take the last breath from anyone !! Shame on the lot of you 😤

Reactions: 16
Obsessed seems to be the insta huns favorite word these days🤣🤣. They are obsessed with everything. I hope fanny fang purchased a harness for her teeth or maybe she is waiting to be gifted one.
woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone emailed h for exercise or nutritional advice just wondered what that was all about!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am sure when she bought the dog the breeder would have informed her the dog is chipped and its location which is normally on the loose skin at their neck, saying its possibly a fatty tumour😡😡she is an attention seeking bleep. Do all the insta huns suffer from munchausen syndrome🤣🤣🤣

Anyone emailed h for exercise or nutritional advice just wondered what that was all about!!
surely not she is hardly a good AD for it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Next money making scheme - personalised fitness and nutrition
You can do it if you put your back into it go H
Anyone else think they are desperately trying anything to turn a few bucks😂🤓
What a intelligent pair these have turn out to be wasting nhs time now the vets !!!!!!!!🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's hope she registers the chip correctly and puts the legally correct details on his tag.
I'm suprised they haven't tried flogging herbilife or arbonne aswell 🤣

Just seen her story. Pretty sure you have to have your postcode on the tag aswell as your phone number too???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Let's hope she registers the chip correctly and puts the legally correct details on his tag.
I'm suprised they haven't tried flogging herbilife or arbonne aswell 🤣

Just seen her story. Pretty sure you have to have your postcode on the tag aswell as your phone number too???
Personally I have never & will never put my dogs name on their collar. It states my name so a thief cannot bond with him but the rest is on there not some stupid hole ditty about being lost

Reactions: 9
Personally I have never & will never put my dogs name on their collar. It states my name so a thief cannot bond with him but the rest is on there not some stupid hole ditty about being lost
Same , I thought you didn’t put your dogs name on the collar or tag for this reason alone 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.