Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top suggestion by @Quizay 🤣
1000023398.jpg

---
Just a quick recap
Greedy and H have just got back off yet another holiday
They spent the whole time making the kids film content and squeezing themselves into tiny swimwear ( we are not knocking any ones body shape with the title by the way, just the fact that they lie about the size of their clothes whilst pushing the ' be proud of you body' line)
They're home now and answering passive aggressive q and a
All she's done recently is aff links and pimp out the kids, nothing new there

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
That may just be my favourite thread title ever 🤣🤣🤣
Does she have any collabs now or is she just existing on affiliate links? That can't be anywhere near as lucrative or feed her ego in the same way. No wonder she's touchy about it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she ever show us what was in that carrier bag on her table? She kept saying she would film a haul with it?

Reactions: 4
‘Mum guilt’. Why? She lets H do everything! Now off with her bestie for a 24 hour piss up eh?

Reactions: 12
We all no that her & her "bestie" have both planned on wearing the same dress just for LOLS. Greedy loves pretending tit like this to try & be funny & relatable.
Newsflash greedy, you aren't funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 28
Looks like she earned quite a bit more than last year on companies house.. the exploitation of freebie is deffos serving her well. Also 2 members of staff including herself in 2022 wonder if she was paying the skivvy for a bit? I mean who else does 'admin' when they don't have a job :rolleyes:😂

Reactions: 7
The swimming float she was linking wasn’t even recommended for her daughter’s age.
She’s so unsafe!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well of course she can't dress Harold in same matchy matchy dresses as she's a Tomboy. But what are the chances of 2 people wearing the same Shein dress with the same pattern but then it happened again but with River Island dresses but different pattern? What a load of bs!!

I'm sure H appreciates opening her IG to find her wife holding another woman's hand but then again she's probably to busy looking after the baby, walking the dogs and doing her household chores. She's a cross between a doormat and a servant.

Reactions: 19
Where do I start? What is happening to Greedys forehead? Why does she think her pal looks like Adele? She looks like a man. Why did she lend her pal her green, cheap and nasty dress? Why do I not believe she didn’t drink alcohol? Vile person

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Greedy very probably wrote this about her 'bestie' because she looks nothing like Adele!
Greedy knows this, we know this.
She just likes to generate negative comments about people she is with.
She does it to H all time. Probably because her bestie looks better in the dresses than she does.
Nothing but a toxic twit!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are these long sleeved, floaty dresses a thing nowadays? They look like they would be hot this time of year. She looks ridiculous when she wears them sometimes. When she wore the green shiny one I guess it matched her forehead and face being shiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the name of the website or app you can view her reels & stories anonymously? Thanks

Reactions: 3