Missgreedyshome #28 Flashing her belly but incapable of life, H you are crazy making her your wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reels of Greedy kissing the baby all over her face, have they been taken down?
And the babies feet are making me ill. Does she not know that babies cannot regulate their own body temperatures 😡
I hope the midwife has seen these and goes to town on her!!
Looks like the one in the kitchen has gone

Reactions: 5
The reels of Greedy kissing the baby all over her face, have they been taken down?
And the babies feet are making me ill. Does she not know that babies cannot regulate their own body temperatures 😡
It's not just one photo there is quite a few. Surely she must notice her poor newborn is cold. Not that I would have a baby half naked but if I did because of changing a nappy or clothing I'd be sure to notice! She is a disgrace. It has quite upset me seeing the poor mite like this.

Reactions: 9
It's not just one photo there is quite a few. Surely she must notice her poor newborn is cold. Not that I would have a baby half naked but if I did because of changing a nappy or clothing I'd be sure to notice! She is a disgrace. It has quite upset me seeing the poor mite like this.
I know, I just put it up for the blocked on here.
Her 'raw journey' showing it all over sm isn't going very well for her is it?
Already, 2 MASSIVE mistakes, kissing the baby on the lips repeatedly and not dressing the poor thing 😡

Reactions: 10
I work in itu, they honestly look like necrotic toes we would be raising concerns for 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I know, I just put it up for the blocked on here.
Her 'raw journey' showing it all over sm isn't going very well for her is it?
Already, 2 MASSIVE mistakes, kissing the baby on the lips repeatedly and not dressing the poor thing 😡
Sorry I didn't mean there was just the one photo that you had posted. I meant I couldn't believe there was a few which proves it couldn't be a trick of the light had there just been one pic if that makes sense.
I think she needs to take a break and enjoy her baby. She seems obsessed with trying to be relatable but failing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was told by their family that Enzo was conceived using Emma’s egg and a sperm donor and Brody was Charlotte egg and the same sperm donor used for Enzo. That way the boys would feel more like real brother as had the same father and both Mums would be involved even thou Charlotte carried them both. Could possibly be that Harriet’s egg had been used for little Phoebe and the same sperm donor as the boys again.
This is awful and shouldn’t be shared publicly, it’s bad enough how much she shares but those poor kids will read all this one day and no one here needs to know any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally couldn’t care less if she Breast feeds or not! BUT she needs reporting that baby is blue
Anyone know the midwife for her area? or what GP surgery she is registered at they will know the midwife?

Reactions: 13
I personally couldn’t care less if she Breast feeds or not! BUT she needs reporting that baby is blue
Anyone know the midwife for her area? or what GP surgery she is registered at they will know the midwife?
Absolutely agree, that baby needs wrapped up warm like NOW. She needs to be told, god forbid anything awful happens to her baby!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus wept it's not just her feet but look at the mottling right up her little leg! Had u seen this in any of my babies I would have been phoning the doctor, and seriously getting that poor baby warmed up. That's just shocking.
1000011682.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wow if that’s not Harriet’s egg 😳 her image. I always said like Enzo but that video of Harriet feeding her. Living image.

Reactions: 5
Why is no one commenting on her post about how cold the baby looks - is she deleting comments?

Reactions: 14
Is she just running about her house in them disposables and a bra 🙃 jesus cover up, we get it postpartum body a lot of us have had it!
---
Also the clearly freezing cold baby.. she is blue.. dress her and yourself you fool!

Reactions: 12
Why is no one commenting on her post about how cold the baby looks - is she deleting comments?
Not to stick up for her but she's probably been told to do skin to skin for the breast feeding and for H to bond but they've took it quite literally. In bed yeah but not around the house. It's freezing here 🥶

Baby doesn't look a good colour.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.