Missgreedyshome #28 Flashing her belly but incapable of life, H you are crazy making her your wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needed breastfeeding support. That last video the baby’s latch is all wrong. I feel sorry her breastfeeding ‘journey’ has ended but no need for a massive sob fest post
She more than likely got it from the midwife who is still visiting.. but she can’t be arsed to continue. She cud have pumped to get her milk thru, she just doesn’t like the continuing awake club cuz she’s a lazy one. Now H will be doing the night feeds.. so lazy can sleep!

Reactions: 10
It is absolutely Baltic here today I was freezing in bed and put the heating straight on, I’m also very pregnant and always hot , I live 5 minutes from her so there’s no way I would have my newborn parading round in just a nappy.. as for the breastfeeding, it’s a great post for the reality of motherhood and more content for her. I would have thought it would be a few more days at least, and also the birthing centre is open 24/7 for support and help with feeding, so it’s pretty obvious this is all for attention and content and for Harriet to pick up the job while she slobs around in her pants “recovering” .. guarantee she will have her first alcoholic drink by the weekend

Reactions: 12
Also her heating must be working overtime. Does she not own any clothes?
---

View attachment 2677563
---
Why on earth does everything have to be a journey too
Nah, she is taking the piss here 😭🤣🤣🤣 what a complete bleep. Who has taken this?? Has she stretched her arm out to do it LOL It’s the exact same as the other crying pic she posted. Nothing but attention seeking to the maximum. So embarrassing I’m cringing inside out 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another mum here failed by her boobs 🙌🤣🙄

Honestly it isn’t easy apparently it gets easier but I wouldn’t know. There are so many factors like tongue ties, low milk supply, sore/cracked nips, pain, blacking out, allergies, I could go on.

Yesterday she would have been struggling too she can never just be honest she just always lies. What happened to freebie being on her boob all night & morning? Greedy Loving life BF while she has her morning coffee. 24hrs later & she has “failed” (her words).

Why can’t she just be consistently truthful & honest instead of embellishing everything for Instagram. I said yesterday she only came on her stories to show the obsessive huns that she was BF so they all froth at the mouth with advice & tips! Yet the truth is she was struggling? The raw 4th trimester she says but is cherry picking her perfect moments to share 🙄

One thing she has failed to mention is that she had breast implants, followed by infections eventually leading to the implants being completely removed, maybe this has played a factor in her decision? But she won’t mention this will she!

Although it’s melted my heart watching H bottle feed her baby girl 🥲 now that’s content worthy & more of what I would want to see. The way that baby looked at H. Such a precious moment 😍
Although Greedy could have suggested H bring the baby closer but she will get the hang of it eventually! 🥹🥹

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sharing a video of H now bottle feeding just for some sympathy likes, that'll be H doing the night feeds & the school runs now 🙄

Reactions: 16
Had to unfollow cannot be looking at her body every fecking minute of every day 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor baby is freezing! Look at the colour of her poor feet
Omg the babies feet 😳😳 that baby is literally freezing 🥶 poor little thing. Don't understand why they aren't dressing her, babies need to kept so warm even while in the house with the heating on

• Sad
Reactions: 12
IMO Enzo was obviously emotional at meeting the baby, but buried his head because of being embarrassed at crying on camera. Boys of his age get embarrassed easily and he knew the camera was burning into him and his mates will get to see it.
Greedy couldn't care less tho, anything for content!
And the £20 strip comment from the youngest, my guess is she had to pay him to be in the awkward, set up video not because he guessed right on the baby being a girl!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her latch is wrong! She could absolutely continue if she accepted support, but we know she won’t do that because it doesn’t suit her. My baby is 19 months now and I breastfed exclusively for 5 months, then we went through a refusal stage and I had no support so I pumped and occasionally fed off the boob. Then again he started to refuse that at around 14 months so stopped completely and it broke my heart. She could afford a brilliant breast pump but that wouldn’t suit her either.

Reactions: 7
We all know a bottle was stuck in that baby's mouth the moment it was born, there's no way she would breastfeed as we know its H that looks after the boys so obviously she would have to be up feeding greedys baby all day and night while that lazy cow slobs about naked in bed all day. Greedy only gets up for food out or if she has to do an AD. This 'breastfeeding journey' is literally just for instagram clout. They make me sick
As soon as I saw her photos and post I knew she was doing it all for Instagram. Not for one minute do I think she has made any effort to BF. If she doesn't want to that is fine but don't try and make out you are a failure etc etc. I can't see how after 5 days she can be saying this. I couldn't feed my first but I made a massive effort with my second and yes I was sore, yes I had chapped nipples, yes it was very painful each time but I stuck with it until everything fell into place. I am not saying it is the same for everyone so please don't come at me! Back then there was no support so I am sure things are different now so she is really chatting shite. She needs to pop some warm clothes on and stop photographing herself 'crying'. Oh and perhaps sitting down to feed would be more comfortable. We've see it all before and it's crap. I think she wants to be seen as some marvellous new mum who is trying to do it all. I agree she is a lazy slob. More fool H.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s tried at all imo.
the pictures look off and baby doesn’t even look remotely close to her nipples. The video she’s poorly latched on but that was probably the first and only time.

also H naked in background.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What happened to maternity leave? She's been on more in the last 5 days than an average week when she's not on leave. It's not healthy sharing this much and craving so much attention. Hopefully there's a midwife involved who has seen her posts and can step in. The poor baby needs to be dressed and warm at an absolute minimum.

Reactions: 16
Nah, she is taking the piss here 😭🤣🤣🤣 what a complete bleep. Who has taken this?? Has she stretched her arm out to do it LOL It’s the exact same as the other crying pic she posted. Nothing but attention seeking to the maximum. So embarrassing I’m cringing inside out 😳
Gwyneth Paltrow of Wales. Brave and stunning. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next she will be sharing her “frostbite journey” and raising awareness of how important it is to put clothes on your child “I have never seen it shared before guys”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The reels of Greedy kissing the baby all over her face, have they been taken down?
And the babies feet are making me ill. Does she not know that babies cannot regulate their own body temperatures 😡
I hope the midwife has seen these and goes to town on her!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.