Missgreedyshome #28 Flashing her belly but incapable of life, H you are crazy making her your wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread courtesy of @OleTed 🤗🤗
Not done one of these for a long time! Hopefully I've got all the relevant updates from the last thread.
Not in any particular order:

◾Greedy has been pregnant for at least 84 years
◾We are being subjected to vom fest slushy love & bump posts on the daily
◾She's pregnant
◾Penfold is still her doormat lackey
◾Penfold forever kissing and holding Greeds bump
◾She's pregnant
◾Been on breaks away for the 10,00000000 time
◾Had a baby shower, Solomon and death sister Jem not included
◾She's pregnant
◾Had a rant over the consultant led appointment as consultant thought H was her sister so got her knickers in a twist and binned him off
◾Made a video of herself half naked showing off her bump and flicking her middle finger to a "Troll" who said her arse was bigger than her bump
◾Greedy is regularly doing "get ready with me" videos
◾ADs are in full force due to Black Friday
◾Revealed part of the old folks home nursery with a weirdly hung cloud painting
◾She's pregnant
◾Admitted she starved herself during her previous pregnancy(s) to get back into her size 8 white jeans after giving birth
◾Baby's nickname is Bear but could be a clue about the name (?)
◾New kitchen but never seem to cook at home, always eating out at the pub or restaurants.
◾Penfold still boozing at every opportunity, whilst Greedy always makes a point in showing us she has alternative 0.00% alcohol free drinks which resemble the real thing
◾She's pregnant
◾Still on the beg
◾Giving discount codes for a bag which could save you £94 but said bag was £295 but failed to mention that bit
◾Penfold giving us daily insights into her fashion choices thinking she's got the look when she clearly hasn't, wearing clothes that are too tight and 2 sizes too small.
◾They both have the fashion sense of getting dressed in a power cut
◾Revealed crap new dining table and chairs, with only 4 chairs when soon to be a family of 5
◾House still a tit hole and nothing goes decor wise or compliments it
◾She's going on maternity leave shortly 😏😏😏😏
◾ And incase you didn't know, she's pregnant 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just watched the "Baking with Brody" reel and Greeds calls him baby bear. Then shes shows the nursery with Bear clothing and bear emoji. Is she trying to have her own version of Hunchfarm and Pickle cottage? Don't get this bear obsession at all.

Thread suggestion:
Greedylocks and the 3 bears.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Not done one of these for a long time! Hopefully I've got all the relevant updates from the last thread.

◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾Had a rant over the consultant led appointment as consultant thought H was her sister so got her knickers in a twist and binned him off
◾Made a video of herself half naked showing off her bump and flicking her middle finger to a "Troll" who said her arse was bigger than her bump
◾She's pregnant
◾Admitted she starved herself during her previous pregnancy(s) to get back into her size 8 white jeans after giving birth
◾New kitchen but never seem to cook at home, always eating out at the pub or restaurants.
◾Penfold still boozing at every opportunity, whilst Greedy always makes a point in showing us she has alternative 0.00% alcohol free drinks which resemble the real thing
◾She's pregnant
◾Still on the beg
◾Giving discount codes for a bag which could save you £94 but said bag was £295 but failed to mention that bit
◾Penfold giving us daily insights into her fashion choices thinking she's got the look when she clearly hasn't, wearing clothes that are too tight and 2 sizes too small.
◾Revealed crap new dining table and chairs, with only 4 chairs when soon to be a family of 5
Thank You for starting a new thread @Tootle Pip Wiz your recap is absolutely brilliant 🤩👏

👀 Why is Greedy hanging up the baby sleep-suits 😳🤣 like she hasn’t got 12 empty draws to use that cost her over 1k 🤣🥴 You would think she didn’t already have not one but two babies already! 🫠

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾Still on the beg
I love being able to jump in and out (months apart) and nothing has changed. Same old same. Thanks for the great summary 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm glad I read the recap....I wasn't sure if she was pregnant.

Why is she trying to make 'baby bear' a thing. It sounded so fake when she called him that on the baking reel

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The baking video with broody makes me gag! For a child he isn’t cute or funny! Whenever I see him I just have to skip past I know you shouldn’t say it but he isn’t a very likeable child

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
More videos in her underwear, what a treat 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I personally know how to get dressed and am able to do it alone, perhaps you should try it too Greedy Guts??? Just a bleeping thought….

• Haha
The baking video with broody makes me gag! For a child he isn’t cute or funny! Whenever I see him I just have to skip past I know you shouldn’t say it but he isn’t a very likeable child
He talks like he a baby!! Seem a really annoying kid 🙄

• Heart
Must be nice to have all day every day to have a nursery finished and be able to spend time in there. Don’t know about you lot but I’ve never had a nursery complete and as perfect looking as that before baby was born as I have had one of those things that pay the bills….. what’s it called….. oh yes, a full time job!

Also, the overuse of the 🥲🥹 emojis gives me hives, she seems to be one of the worst influenzas for it!

• Heart
I’ve never had a nursery. All 3 of mine had a cot in the junk/spare room until they went in a bed. 😂
---
I feel like a lot of the insta kids are unlikeable & I think it’s just because they’ve grown up in front of a camera being told to perform, told if they ask for and say the right things & they will be given things for free. They are growing up entitled. Never learning to work hard for what they want. Away from this influencer world he probably would’ve grown into a nice boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾She's pregnant
◾Still on the beg
Outstanding. Clap your grabby tappy hands together and have yourself a bucktooth slurp.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sick of seeing her flat flabby arse & saggy belly in her underwear & the same boring jumper dress in every other bland colour with her trainer socks & slippers
Bore off greedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s her problem with maternity clothes?
I don’t get it at all she either sizes up or stays true to size! (a size 12) What is the issue with buying clothes that comfortably fit your bump 🤨🙄

The first photo is from early October & the second from late November it looks like she has been editing so she has a “perfect bump”! 🤨🤡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sick of seeing her flat flabby arse & saggy belly in her underwear & the same boring jumper dress in every other bland colour with her trainer socks & slippers
Bore off greedy.
Going to be unbareable after it's here too! I can imagine the 'I've never really loved my body after having children but now im learning to love it' bla bla bla 10 pictures of her in her underwater talking about how to love your body after child birth and body positivity again

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.