Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping give over. How much more of this to we even need to see. This should be private between them both.

Screenshot_20231120_222530_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 31
It’s actually quite sad this is the first & only time in almost 8 months she has dedicated a post to H acknowledging she is going to be a first time mum. But as usual she has to make it all about Charlotte (all the 101 bump shots) & how Charlotte feels, poor little selfish brat can’t cope H is not holding her hand 🥴🤡 when the baby arrives I feel sorry for Harriet as Greedy won’t cope when the attention is all on the newborn! So needy & reliant on H it makes me queasy 🤢

On another note I can see H is still very active! Any locals know if she is still parking with her disabled badge?? 😤

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That latest reel has given me the ick!! Why oh why god do we need to see this women’s bare belly constantly!! Even before she was pregnant uploading TikTok’s and dances in her bra and pants it’s just not necessary. She absolutely loves herself to the bones!!

Reactions: 14
I've said it before but they have no chemistry whatsoever do they. That reel just looked so awkward and forced.

Reactions: 16
Wow that has actually made me feel ill watching that reel. Is there really any need? No doubt she’ll play the homophobic card but if a straight couple done the same I’d feel the exact same 🙈

Reactions: 12
And is nike really paying her to advertise? Wow that's even a new low for h

Reactions: 1
Wow that has actually made me feel ill watching that reel. Is there really any need? No doubt she’ll play the homophobic card but if a straight couple done the same I’d feel the exact same 🙈
It made me sick in my mouth h nose stuck in the space hopper belly button 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion if there isn’t one already:

Pregnant for 1000 years, milking ‘Baby Content’ for all its worth

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Mat leave coming, chemistry with H - there’s none. Where are Greedy’s family and friends? Apart from H she has no one!

Reactions: 5
Don’t no how she dare say about maternity leave, when the only content she does is say I know my contents tit, I need a mental health break, I’m going on my 172726626262 holiday this year bra bla bla

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Acting like mum of the year while there no chemistry between her & H. Billy no mates apart from Stacey that stole the limelight from Greedy Ass!!!
---
That new reel about the baking is so annoying...why is the child talking like a baby??? How old is he???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not understanding the football shirt thing …so you send the company the child’s size and they send you a random shirt? You don’t get the shirt of the team your child supports is that correct?

• Wow
  • Haha
Thread suggestion as I've not seen any and we need one soon -

Flashing her belly but incapable of life, H you are crazy making her your wife!
I have done a thread suggestion a few pages back - a quick, rubbish one, but we need one.
Her cringey tiktok 🤢 if her plan is to try and make people 'belly laugh' on there, it's safe to say that she is gonna fail at that too 😂
Ha ha! Clearly hasn't had the amount of likes that she would like on tiktok - see pics 😂

I wish she would realise, that she just isn't funny!!! Cringey yes, funny - absolutely not a chance in hell!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread title with most votes is @OleTed with the most likes congrats hun gifted basket of faux artichokes on its way bestie bubs 💋

I’ve got no idea how to start a new thread but here’s the winner courtesy of @OleTed 😍

MissGreedyshome #28 Flashing her belly but incapable of life, H you are crazy making her your wife! 🤣🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah so she's now got the Not On The High Street partnership just like Hinch has. Is nothing actually safe from these Insta money grabbing twats?

Screenshot_20231121_234635_InsMate.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.