Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this shiny potato headed hole dropped her new content given birth yet? I do apologise but I don't dare check her stories because just the thought of doing so is making me bilious. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has this shiny potato headed hole dropped her new content given birth yet? I do apologise but I don't dare check her stories because just the thought of doing so is making me bilious. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No the baby is still all up in there. She's not gone on her well deserved maternity leave yet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She couldn’t walk far last week according to H, this week she is managing London 🀨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She couldn’t walk far last week according to H, this week she is managing London 🀨
πŸ€₯ Couldn't lie straight in bed, honestly don't know how they can broadcast their lives, their kids etc with the utter lies that fall out their gobs.

At the end of the day, I'd rather have my privacy, my kids safe and be able to sleep at night, nothing those two horrors have I'm envious of.

Easy come, easy go

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a difference in a matter of a few years. Hard to believe Harriet is only in her early 30s.

PhotoGrid_Site_1700404847999.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her smelly mate Solomon is having "friends ' over for roast I bet its this pair of theiving bastards
I wouldn’t eat that roast 🀒 if I was at a restaurant it would have gone straight back or even if I was presented it at home
---
Moaning about the price of food in Winter Wonderland πŸ˜‚ didn’t any stalls gift them hotdogs as they are important πŸ˜‚ welcome to the real world got to pay

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t eat that roast 🀒 if I was at a restaurant it would have gone straight back or even if I was presented it at home
---
Moaning about the price of food in Winter Wonderland πŸ˜‚ didn’t any stalls gift them hotdogs as they are important πŸ˜‚ welcome to the real world got to pay
Welcome to London, where even less people give a duck who you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Greedy trolling us tattlers πŸ˜‚
That's it guys, she's written off - no content for a week or 2.
Nothing new there πŸ˜‚

Feck off Greedy, you wouldn't know hard work or tiredness if it rubbed you on you large shiny forehead.
More like London is not interested in you πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sharing the company her 'bestie' part owns after meeting her for lunch last week but it's NOT AN AD. Pull the other one Greedy, it's got Christmas bells on it. πŸ””πŸ””πŸ””

Reactions: 6
Small camel toe going on there, so trying to be like her mate stinky Stace who is the pro of hoofs. 🀒🀒🀒

Screenshot_20231120_132018_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlotte looks like a right knob head hoisting her jumper up over her bump like that, she’s got a cheek telling the sheeple it’s 25% off nobody asked where the jumper was from especially as she has 25% tucked up & hidden🀣🀑

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Charlotte looks like a right knob head hoisting her jumper up over her bump like that, she’s got a cheek telling the sheeple it’s 25% off nobody asked where the jumper was from especially as she has 25% tucked up & hidden🀣🀑
When she was promoting Tu the other day she forgot to mention there was a sale on. She’s doing a Solomon pose. Both look silly πŸ€ͺ

Reactions: 6
Funny how the kids wore exactly the same outfit they wore to the baby shower as the show WISH .. can tell she only spend money on herself. you never see her in the same outfit & I bet the new baby won't be seen in the same outfit twice ???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Spends £££ on absolute tit and eats out constantly, but can’t put some carpet down on the stairs. Make it make sense.

Funny how the kids wore exactly the same outfit they wore to the baby shower as the show WISH .. can tell she only spend money on herself. you never see her in the same outfit & I bet the new baby won't be seen in the same outfit twice ???πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
So sad 😒 those kids will 100% be pushed out once content arrives. They're going to be so confused

It's not normal to have bare floor boards month and months on end, imagine being so desp to get freebies

Reactions: 11
I feel physically sick watching those stories of H caressing and kissing Greedys stomach. It feels too intimate for her to be posting it tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel physically sick watching those stories of H caressing and kissing Greedys stomach. It feels too intimate for her to be posting it tbh
Totally agree, that should be for them, noone else needs to see that. Made my skin crawl 🀒 she'll do anything to make Harriet look gross.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.