Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm not even going to watch her stories because I'm getting the rage just reading everyone's comments.
What an entitled little brat she is!
Grow the fuck up greedy.
Its not your first baby, and its not the first baby ur having in a same sex couple either.
More than likely he hasn't had time to read your notes because you know, the NHS is overstretched.
If your that bothered then use some of ur scammed money and go fucking private

• Heart
Reactions: 28

tadhg

She so make my blood boil saying I had a scare and been to hospital...I had a stillborn at 29 weeks pregnant.... I'm pretty sure if she been in hospital she wouldn't have time to post her bump on Instagram or even think of posting something least get H to do it????

• Heart
  • Sad

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Greedy… it takes a man and a women to make a baby. Did you forget this factor when pursing IVF?
The consultant is educated in sciences and human autonomy- why get offended it’s just a question!? They aren’t going to know who you are as you are a nobody!!
They deal with millions of people every year, your pregnancy is no different! You aren’t gods gift and are not on the same level as the likes of Soloman and Vicky P- so get over yourself!!!

I hope the consultant checks insta and takes leave around her due date and she ends up with someone who gives her a taste of her own medicine.

For all us South Walian’s on here…we all know what a small world it is and someone will have a Mum Sister Aunt Uncle Friend etc who that works in the hospital she attends and this hopefully get back?

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
The only reason she made a drama from the non incident is for engagement
She probably expected every gay and lesbian follower to be outraged and share her stories and the local rags to publish an article. Only most of us saw straight through it as a complete over reaction. She's probably had a few die hard brain dead sheep message her with 'hope your OK hun' ' you do you' ' proud of you' but other than that, no one gives a shit about the pair of slobs pretend outrage

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Anyone else had a belly full of over the top engagements, baby showers, gender reveals, weddings? Everyone acting like they are rich & famous just to impress people and for the photos they get. It's ridiculous. Not my cup of tea at all.
Yea they're obscene. I hate the sight of baby showers / gender reveal and all that americanized crap. And i prefer small intimate weddings when it's actually about the bride and groom celebrating starting their life together rather than showing how much money they can piss up the wall!

• Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
Going on maternity???? You need a job to go maternity leave!! Absolutely piss take from her again 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Poor H, not only is she not “a true lesbian” she’s only “a bonus mum” as well 🙁
The “true lesbian” is one of the most disgusting and shaming comments I’ve heard her make. Along with cosplaying sobriety (as I’ve said before, I am in recovery and it’s disgusting to make light of something so serious and something many people have lost loved ones to)

She is so half arsed with everything. Putting up posts about baby loss and then encouraging people to comment is so unhealthy, beyond trying to make them feel better, or dare I say, gathering information….

She doesn’t even signpost people to help and support, just trauma dumps and then encourages other to do it.

Baby loss awareness week and she’s putting up nursery pictures. I just can’t with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ck2020

VIP Member
She’s literally one of them that check into Facebook from a&e and then don’t tell anyone why 😂 attention seeking as fuck

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What's with the stupid poses and always looking down at her bump? You'd think she was the only ever woman on the planet to be pregnant.
As for the "nursery"? What the fuck is that all about? Nothing like a nursery at all. More like a room in an old folks home. 🤦

Screenshot_2023-09-28-20-02-17-70_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Sick

Titch tactics

Thing is, when he said I will have to write that down. He has to write that her partner came. It has to be documented who attended incase of abusive or cohesive partners which applies for everyone. Its not like he wrote in captital letters lesbians!

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Ok so I'm being nosy and looking at the 'winner' of her giveaway in her story. The name, when clicked on, goes to Hs account! When i search for the said winner there is no such account name!

• Wow
  • Haha