Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Passthecake

Im going back a bit but if she really genuinely had a scare and had a miscarriage previously surely you'd want to be consultant led because there are normally more appointments therefore more reassurance, regardless of if they thought H was her sister or not.

Sending a message to thousands of people that she's just deciding not to go to any further consultant led appointments without medical advice in my opinion is very dangerous.

Reactions: 33

OleTed

Chatty Member
Having the baby shower on H's birthday.. Can't H have just 1 day to herself? Another way for Greedy to have all the attention 😡
Sabotaging, sly cow, can see straight through her.

• Angry
Reactions: 32

mag doll

Chatty Member
Omg 😮 how the fuck on earth was the consultant supposed to know who Hagrid is???? I’m surprised he didn’t think she was greedy gorbs brother!!!! State of her!! They look like 2 alcoholic skin heads ffs... anything for drama and attention eh?? Scabs! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31

gossip29

VIP Member
Once again Penfold, please fuck off. First we had the MILF comment and now this gushy crap. All within a matter of hours. Such fake shite trying to prove us all wrong. It's all for Tattle.

View attachment 2522480
Good old insta vs reality. I’ve always found that the couples that spout this much shite are miserable deep down and have the worst relationships. Genuinely happy, in love couples do not feel the need to constantly validate their relationship to a bunch of strangers online. It’s weird

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

OleTed

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion as I've not seen any and we need one soon -

Flashing her belly but incapable of life, H you are crazy making her your wife!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I took my son to an asthma appointment last week. She asked 'do I assume you are Mum?'. Like, that's not offensive in the slightest. When you first meet someone, you can never assume who is who, thats why you ASK

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Doesn't look like any of the bestie went....no Stacey. Hinch, label lady or ptwm...
Say it all when she gone to all their events xx
---
Someone I know went & posted these!!! Was bear theme. Surprise surprise
I can’t believe they had bloody beige cookies that resemble a tombstone & not a nice beige either more of a 💩 colour! 🤣🤭

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231017_185112_Instagram.jpg

What in the anemic monstrosity is this 🤢🤮
That certainly does not look like any corned beef hash I've ever had.
Stick to fajita pasta you wrongun

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Imagine if she was straight and H was her sister and the doctor asked her "is this your girlfriend?"
She would still get offended 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231031_120300_Instagram.jpg

The absolute cheek to say she helps raise money for mental health charities! When? How?
She bullies charities!
The sooner Karma comes around for this horror of a woman the better

• Wow
  • Angry

MrsG03

What had happened to her face?!
Also she said she was consultant led as the last 2 Labour's were tough (or whatever words she used). So, because the consultant has pissed you off you are not going to go back and have made the choice to go midwife led! Nothing like wanting the best for your unborn baby!!!

gossip29

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it sooo weird when influencers say about strangers liking their kid content more than home content?? I would feel so uncomfortable at the thought of strangers enjoying pics/videos of my kids. I just about tolerate my own kids 🤣 if strangers are liking your kids, you really should be worried 🥴pure nonce behaviour

• Haha
  • Sad

Lottieloubert

Is that it 😂😂😂 I thought by the way she was acting he’d said something along the lines of not agreeing with same sex parents or something😂😂

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
She can't walk now and was wheeled out into the garden gazing into the field that isn't hers during early pregnancy- like a film scene from someone terminally ill 😂 anyone have a pic of it just for a hilarious reminder? 😂
😂😂😂😂😂 I'd forgotten about that!
What an absolute dickhead she is

Screenshot_20230626_003601_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick