Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OleTed

Chatty Member
Anyone else had a belly full of over the top engagements, baby showers, gender reveals, weddings? Everyone acting like they are rich & famous just to impress people and for the photos they get. It's ridiculous. Not my cup of tea at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

vortex

This has fucking enraged me!!! Educate yourself?? He’s a fucking CONSULTANT. I can see why it might be upsetting to you that he didn’t read your notes properly beforehand, but NEWSFLASH Greedy, you’re not his only patient and the NHS is fucking drowning right now!! I’m sure you’d have enough to say if appointments were running hours behind because they were having to thoroughly read every page of notes before inviting a patient in. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tiredmum

I don’t normally comment on here. But speaking from experience like in my situation my baby’s dad wasn’t involved in any appointments or even the birth, my sister was at every appointment with me. It’s not his job to figure out if it’s your sister or pal or partner. It’s the safety of the baby and the mum not who’s there for support. She really annoyed me wiht her attitude. Yes people need to be educated on same sex couples but not Everyone is lucky enough to have a partner who will be there with them. I don’t think the doctor meant it in a nasty way, but we don’t know her reaction. H didn’t seem to be overly fussed by it . But it really f me off she doesn’t know how lucky she is to have a partner like her. Please don’t bash me it’s my first time commenting on this site lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How are influencers allowed to get away with such false advertisement?
The left pic her hair is greasy and she's harshly scraping it back. The right pic her hair is freshly washed and she's very slightly pulling it back so no gaps can be seen. Not to mention she's pregnant so her hair will be naturally thicker! Honestly, it really annoys me!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong, Charlotte confirmed they used her eggs? No mention of this but obviously they used a sperm donor so they could conceive a baby.

Greedy confirmed she was carrying the baby as H has ongoing back issues 👀 so it could be risky 🤔 Yet she is saying now she had problems with both boys 😳

Most same sex couples would refer to the baby as theirs and they would equally both be the parents. Although biologically H will be as much related to this baby as she is the boys. However if they used Harriet’s eggs the baby wouldn’t be biological siblings with the Boys. I questioned why they didn’t use H’s Eggs and the main reason I can see is the cost difference & ease.

In today’s rant she has said we are consultant led because we used fertility treatment but why doesn’t she educate her followers on what type of fertility treatment they’ve done?? 🤨

They didn’t use IVF for fertility treatment but IUI which is used by people who are using donated sperm in their treatment, including single women and female couples!
If they had used IVF they could of used Harriet’s eggs but they didn’t!

Charlotte’s had the opportunity during this pregnancy so far to educate her followers on same sex couples & the ease/struggle to access fertility treatments, the type of fertility treatments available, what sort of medication your required to take, how you find a suitable sperm donor and the financial implications. No mention of risks or challenges they have faced along the way, its a shame they haven’t documented their journey in a way that could help other’s

• Heart
Reactions: 36

hhturbo123

Chelsea, Ash’s ex did a Q&A and one of the questions was “have you met Charlotte Greedy”
She just answered “yes, yes I have met her, and that’s all I will say on the matter”
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

shozdianod

She thinks this is a rugby/ football stadium but it’s bloody American football what a fool.
---
D02CC9ED-8F09-4278-B5D6-0AEA18B6C8D7.png

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
STOP ADVISING SOBER PEOPLE TO DRINK ALCOHOLIC FREE BEVERAGES.
Its irresponsible, dangerous and false information you absolute fucking idiot!
😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

OleTed

Chatty Member
There once was a twat from Pontyclun who turkey basted for attention,
It's all a ploy, with her & her H its totally insane as there's no connection.

Greedy is the one, who is really the mum,
H is the mug who is up her bum.
Treated like a slave, she laps up the scraps,
She wears tight shorts, constricting her flaps.

H get yourself ready for the birth of the year, with Mother Theresa bending your ear.
You're an absolute mug through & through
But as Greedy says 'you do you'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

OleTed

Chatty Member
I don’t comment much but came on here for a rant when she posted about her new Pj’s and said they are so affordable I’ve ordered “some”
More for my hospital bag - they are £25 - don’t get my wrong that’s reasonable but me and my husband take home about £100k a year - granted we have a house we are renovating (with no paid for ad/spon) but I could not afford to buy let’s say £75 worth of pj’s in one month on top of alllllllllllll the other things they spend out on - I have about £150 a month for myself and my 2 boys for clothing/big purchases eg if they need new trainers etc - I stretch it as far as I can as they seem to rapidly be outgrowing things!!! so I’m just flabagasted when influencerts
Like her say oh I’ve ordered a few pairs it’s insane how much money they must be pulling in every month tk be able to do this on top of everything else….they are earning way more % than we are led to believe - ok rant over
I get the point you are making, but £100k joint income a year isn't relatable to a lot of people - just like £150 a month for clothing etc. A lot of joint incomes are around the £45k mark with no room for renovations or money for clothing each month. Lots of good working people just make ends meet each month. It's them that deserve to rant in my opinion 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Parry1988

VIP Member
IMG_20231021_124304.jpg

A dose of reality
Can you tell which is the filtered one 😬
It's disgusting that's she tries to promote all this body positivity shite when she filters herself into a different person

• Wow
  • Sick

Ls6901

Chatty Member
In Cwm Taf where she is having her baby we have no online notes. Women carry all their information on them in the handheld notes , there is no online system so we literally have the handwritten information to go on which he wouldn't have had until she arrived. We have scans we can look up and blood results etc but nothing else. We also don't have the partners details on any online information so how was he to know the name of the partner? Not to mention lots of women especially in her area come to appointments with their sisters and mums, its a culture thing in lots of parts of S.Wales. I don't know which consultant she means but a lot of them come from a very different culture and many have not grown up in this country. I'm not saying that's right but it's just different to them and perhaps that's why he seemed shocked.

• Heart

vortex

I earn significantly less than that. Could I buy £75 pyjamas? Yes. Would I? No. Why? Because I appreciate the value of money, unlike Greedy and her ilk. For my babies I bought a beautiful Mamas and Papas Moses basket, which I believe was around £100 at the time and more than I wanted to spend, but it saw me through 3 precious little ones and was then donated to someone who needed it. IMO, regardless of how much she earns, her spending is unnecessary and vulgar, and shows just how out of touch she is with people now.

• Heart

InchSchlong

Right so let's get this straight...

On the 10th of March she posted to say that she had been alcohol free for FIVE weeks, which takes us back to the 3rd of February.

A baby due the end of October, would have a conception date of the first week in February.

So if she did do fertility treatment, as she has kept on about, she didn't give up drinking until around the time of conception.

The recommendation is that you should give up drinking THREE months before IVF commences!

Hmmmmm, something is amiss to me, it doesn't add up!

• Heart
There's something off about starting the week with a babyloss awareness week post then in the days that follow sharing pictures of cots, a nursery and baby clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
I just went to watch. She's vile. Such an unnecessary rant. As an NHS worker, she's absolutely one of the reasons none of us want to work in the NHS anymore, to be spoken to like a piece of crap. Notice how she wasn't brave enough to have this conversation eith the staff, just saying she won't be going to her next appointment. Greedy how aboit let someone else know so that appointment can be given to someone else who deserves it

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
I don’t think she mentioned the miscarriage as there are some untrue statements she has made surrounding alcohol & her sobriety journey & it’s very difficult to see how, where, when her fertility treatment started & the miscarriage fitting into the time frame of her story! 🧐

It’s absolutely heartbreaking to read some of the comments but with Charlotte something just doesn’t add up & to be caught publicly lying about this would be disgusting but her Nails don’t match her timeline 👀

June 2022 = Classic French
August 2022 = Blue
November 2022 = Black
December 2022 = Christmas
January 2023 = Black
February 2023 = Blush Pink
March 2023 = Metallic Pink
March 2023 = Black with heart design
April 2023 = Nude with glitter design
May 2023 = Classic French
June 2023 = Nude pink
July 2023 = Orange French tip
August 2023 = Blue/Green
September/October 2023 = Blue/Green to Black

According to her post today she would have short nails with Classic French design. The only time her nails were like this was June 2022 & May 2023! 😳

I’m sorry but she is a vile lying cunt 😡🤥

ETA: pics

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

SafariGirl

Wow! This is absolutely awful! Surely this is a joke!
IMG_6333.jpeg
Poor baby content! Greedy hasn’t got a clue! 🤣
But no doubt she’ll have it all ripped out in approximately 6 months 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow