Missgreedyshome #27 Digs at her family, H getting fatter. Here's a reminder - mother's matter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody really needs to know about Greedy’s “ring of fire” it’s her own fault for eating that extra spicy curry combined with Sunday lunch at the pub today.
H asks if she is okay & at first she sounds like she was feeling sorry for herself but of course she has to find someone else to blame 🙄🤣 H is finally giving as good as she gets slyly letting everyone know Greedy’s posting Ad’s while her chocolate starfish is on fire! 🤢🤣🤡

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Because they’ve been reading here & Charlotte is determined to convince everyone she is not a bully but her mask keeps slipping she is so controlling & such a spiteful b*tch!

Last week I mentioned there are no pictures of H & the Bump & if by magic they’ve rushed into the corner of the nursery with Greedy in Lace Undies 🤢 & H in her
“sized down” North Face T-shirt 🤣 with Char fresh out the hairdresser & H with her greasy hair slapped back!

Nice Try Bubs 🤡🤣 cropped you out Greedy Bear it’s not all about you!
Ffs in the nursery too, is anything natural or even private anymore.

H and her midget hands are bloody cringey 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she referring to Brody as Baby Bear now?
Previously she nicknamed him Brody Bear 🤨 what’s she going to nickname the baby as she refers to him/her as Baby Bear too! She is acting over the top Molly Mae style (on a budget) with the 🧸 theme! If I remember correctly Greedy was using the cloud emoji at the start trying to be all illusive & secretive 🤡😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s her healthy lifestyle guys, haven’t you all been following it and getting inspired by her? You too could be a size 10!!! What a fkin joke, this pair need cancelling before they do any real damage!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The baby name may be something related to bear - Teddy, Rupert, Barnaby etc

I wonder if they will both be called Mum to the new baby? A lot of same sex couples have different versions of the parent name - mum/mama/mom surely H won’t be Harriet to the new baby?
I wonder if it will be Theo/theodore as im sure teddy is a nickname for theodore. I think its a girl and they are enjoying throwing their followers scraps for guessing!

Reactions: 6
tempted to book a ticket just to go and tell the shiny headed cuntbag about herself
Were the tickets free ? If not who to fook pays to see that or even buy the book 😂
---
The baby name may be something related to bear - Teddy, Rupert, Barnaby etc

I wonder if they will both be called Mum to the new baby? A lot of same sex couples have different versions of the parent name - mum/mama/mom surely H won’t be Harriet to the new baby?
One will be MAM for sure I can hear it now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Still laughing this morning at the size 10 Shacket 🤣🤣🤣
Harriett would actually need to size up a fair few sizes to be able to even consider wearing it closed, she needs to admit she wears everything open because it doesn’t bloody well fit her! Instead of encouraging her followers to buy in the wrong size. Imagine ordering on the basis of her sizing you would get an almighty shock 🤡🙃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.