Missgreedyshome #26 doesn't know her rainbow from her strongbow from her elbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @influenzas for the new thread title
Screenshot_20230811_141613_Chrome.jpg
greedys on the beg, nothing new there...this time for baby items for her cash cow
Only comes on insta now to brag about freebies or holidays
Or 20 pics a day of her 'bump'
If someone wants to do a more detailed recap, feel free xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100 quid is she even on this planet. She's sat there laughing whilst typing that others have said they are struggling. Bet she uses a burner account to use as the winning account

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Setting a timer for a pregnancy update. What can have happened in the few weeks since the last update? These influencers are bizarre and their sheep are even worse for lapping it up

• Heart
Setting a timer for a pregnancy update. What can have happened in the few weeks since the last update? These influencers are bizarre and their sheep are even worse for lapping it up
It will just be her prancing about thinking she's funny 🥱 with H her No1 fan sheep crawling up her bum hole.
They absolutely make me cringe the pair of them.

• Haha
You might win Greedychops £100!
I'd have to follow her and interact to win.
I guess I'll never win anything then 😢🤣
---
From me and bump... wow, I bet H is feeling so part of this pregnancy! But then again she only gets pocket money from Greedy, so she probably couldnt contribute the massive 🙄 amount.
she was selling her bbq on market place for £150 yesterday, it's probably from the sale of that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
---
From me and bump... wow, I bet H is feeling so part of this pregnancy! But then again she only gets pocket money from Greedy, so she probably couldnt contribute the massive 🙄 amount.
she was selling her bbq on market place for £150 yesterday, it's probably from the sale of that.
150 quid for a stinking, smelly dirty second hand bbq ... aye dead on greedy gorb 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
---
"It needs a good clean inside"... Lazy shits. Why don't they ever clean anything before they sell it?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
“This is me simply giving someone £100 to get them through the holidays”
I bet all the huns messaging her for a money giveaway were expecting more than a pitiful £100! For someone who has had pretty much everything gifted in her house, giving away £100 is pathetic. And there’s only 1 winner who will obviously be checked multiple times to make sure they are not a troll! 🙄
It’s my birthday next Saturday Greedy but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be picked as your winner! 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well that pregnancy update was just pointless and a little weird. I don't want to know that greedy just what's Harriet to touch her all the time and she then wants to get her clothes off 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm so sorry to say this as i never comment on how someone looks but H looks awful, definitely a drink problem.... 🤔

• Heart
Recap :

Greedy & H announced they were pregnant at the end of June with several different announcements including one of how the boys found out they will be big brothers. 😏

They visited the Parkgate hotel for photo opportunity’s Greedy did poses cupping her bottom, then a lovely tripod shot with the two gazing into each other’s eyes. H also wore a bikini attempting to be body positive. 🤭🤣

Followed by a period of silence but not for too long as Charl had Ad’s to do & affiliate links to share with us all. If you’ve forgotten it’s GREEDY20 or HARRIET10 as she has a collection of child’s sunglasses and tiny crotch gobbling shorts & if your a huge fan of her “boy” shirts size down so they can be left open. 🤣🤢

Then there was more photos of Charlotte cradling her stomach just in case we forgot she was pregnant we were treated with a 1st trimester dump with the added ☁👼🏽 cloud & Angel. A few tattlers noticed so she immediately stopped trying to act like Molly Mae for now!

There was many days of sickness followed by many good days and a quick break for the boys rugby tour, apparently H was intoxicated the whole weekend with Greedy left absolutely fuming. Still she was sick with a vengeance when it suited her yet she insisted on eating crap. Then came the complaints of her being a “early popper” note she looks the same at 20 weeks as she did at 17 weeks. After a week away in Ladram Bay which she protested she paid for, they were allowed a private pool session to take photos but remember this was not gifted or an ad. Ladram Bay confirmed Charlotte had her own private session & were permitted to post half naked topless children to their open Instagram account. 😳🙄

Greedy hashed tags #IUI journey but then says IVF, no information or lack of has had many asking questions about eggs & sperm. To confirm they are Charlotte’s Eggs they used a donor they are pregnant & both going to be mamas to their content baby. H eating for 2, Charlotte eating crap still & any 0% alcohol she can get her Greedy hands on. 🥴

H said yes to the dress. While Charlotte pretended to bake cookies. 🤨

Then it was baby moon time. 🙃

Boys were with there other mum but a tattler believes she seen her collecting for “charity” at a shopping centre. According to another tattler she is now on disability benefits too!

The Baby moon flight was delayed , H drank pint after pint while Charlotte attempted to pose like Molly Mae in some beach wear with a matching gormless face. There were matching outfits that weren’t matching at all even a staged nip slip after a pregnancy update which didn’t update anything but for anyone who forgot Charlotte was pregnant she discussed cravings and farting & not much else. 🥦🤢

Both are all healthy & body positive these days so H treated us to a pic of herself in a too small bikini again & Charl showed her followers some cellulite. H drank litres of sangria, beer, complimentary shots, white sangria and plenty more, not to be outdone Charl showed us all her 0% alcoholic beverages!

On return she still hasn’t got a tap so throws a wobbler and her huns like a pack of hounds comment on Victoria Plummings Instagram account. Greedy has blocked anyone who has liked or commented over on VP Instagram and she has defended fraudina over the FM saga at Christmas saying everyone had refunds, which is untrue as some have just given up on sending DM’s. H has been very quiet 🤐

Management likely had a word and instructed her to act all Mummzy after her outrage over a tap. So in Greedy’s attempt to look like mother Teresa she bakes 4 cookies but doesn’t have any plates. They definitely read tattle & suddenly her new H&M plate set appeared by magic. The following day her tap appears. 🤨 No update on if this was the original tap or one her followers sourced.

There was no sign of H I started to think she was still drunk in Spain but she popped up at a family meal. Likely hiding from the backlash of Tap Gate Charlotte needs to learn not to throw stones in glass houses

Charlotte is trying hard to please so is giving away £100 in cash she has been loosing followers so she will be doing this for her own personal gain & to copy Ash who days ago gave away a £100 gift voucher.

There is a timer for her pregnancy update at 20 weeks.
Another update of nothing I expect

As you were ladies & gents …

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.