Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nic31

I wonder what admin h always has. Surely greedy should register her as a member of staff if its hers? Or maybe the netball idk

Reactions: 6

DwightSchrute123

I've unfollowed (long overdue to be fair) I just can't bare her anymore. I lost my baby girl last year so I struggle to deal with baby chat which I know is on me not anyone else. When she announced her pregnancy she mentioned how she knew it could be upsetting for some people so I thought ok this might not be too bad, she may not flaunt it too much. Wow! Who was I kidding? She's insufferable. I feel like she's done nothing but throw her pregnancy in our faces daily. Too much for me I'm afraid. The final straw was when she was talking about the baby kicking. I only got to feel my baby's movements for a couple of weeks, my partner didn't get to feel her move at all. I feel much better now I've unfollowed her.
I’m so sorry for the loss of your baby girl ❤

• Heart

Nic31

Maybe h had the miscarriage so using the excuse about her back as not being able to carry so if it was h who had one then greedy wouldn't generally give 2 fucks. Saying that I googled and you might have fertility issues on ivf if your bmi between 30-35 and if your too heave they refuse you. So she might have not been able to carry. But after a mc I would literally be shitting myself to tell anyone of my pregnancy incase the same happened certainly before 12 weeks
And she certainly would have asked to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks. The midwife would have told her she could so even if she forgot what it was like with the other 2 her first appointment with the midwife would be before the 12 weeks scan. She would have asked. The only reason she wouldn't be allowed to hear it is if they got the date wrong. And I highly doubt that on ivf. Maybe dodgy ivf but all the same.
Also she might get away with lying about thr dates cause ivf babies are usually induced 38-40 weeks so she knows she won't go full term. Do you believe everything google says? No! I don't but anything is possible with greedy

Last edited:

cazellie

VIP Member
Forgive me father for I have sinned but I just ordered her book, I seen online it was available in my library:ROFLMAO: Would never pay for shite like that so thankfully I can be nosey for free. It's on loan at the moment but I'm next in the queue
Ooo look forward to hearing the gossip!

• Heart
I honestly think she’s using rainbow wrong. I think she’s using it in the pride sense not miscarriage sense (she’s not the brightest spark is she)
I was just about to write this. I think she put rainbow as a prime reference and everyone started assuming and then she realised and now she can't correct the mistake because it's gone on too long.

Madge2022

VIP Member
What a fucking pair of scumbags!!! This is a disgrace!!! POSITIVE BUILDER LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!! I could physically vomit all over this pair of scabs 🤢🤢🤢
Anyone know what happened between the greedychops scammers and positive builder?

• Heart

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
On H’s story when the youngest boy says “I really want you to be a girl”
Greedy replies;
Do you reckon he can hear you ? Why would she then proceed to say he when B just said I really want a girl.
It’s either a girl & they already know it, or they keep slipping up & calling the baby a he. 🙄

OleTed

Chatty Member
I spammed this thread before her baby announcement saying she literally has no content, I love it when she proves us tattlers right 🤣 she literally has nothing else to talk about apart from the baby.
I absolutely dread to think what her content will be like when offspring number 3 arrives. We'll see every second of it. Only the good bits though! Mother Theresa only shows the good bits. She doesn't show the bad bits, like miscarriages, that way too many of us go through.

(I personally think the 'rainbow' 🌈 baby that she referred to was a loss, because of a comment she wrote on one of her stories, sorry I didn't screenshot and I can't remember what she said).
It meant that much to her it didn't even get a post or story of it's own.

She only posts for her gain - just like when she lost her cousin and said she was walking in memory of him, which never happened, but kind people donated 😡
Quoting myself here 🙄 I'm not saying she had a miscarriage, I'm saying I think she'd like everyone to think she had one!

Some people believe she put the 🌈 saying it was LGBT baby. I don't believe that, I believe she was putting it as reference to a miscarriage. But, I find that hard to believe as she didn't post/story about it at all.

That's what I was saying in my post x

Last edited: