MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I've don't this right guys....
So charlotte hasn't been up to much, just the usual alcohol, food out and holidays.
She recently went on holiday on her sisters hen do and proceeded to have a drunken rant as to why H wasn't there and tried to make a joke about how she is just the babysitter... except it wasn't funny as its true although we will give it to you char that she IS also the dog walker, crap picker uperer and general unemployed scivvy in the greedy household.
Greedy brought out her in the style drop which came and went with really not much interest from, well anyone.she then had a huge announcement...a glossybox, yet again no one cared with the big reveal flopping. She went to 'best friend in the world love you to the moon and back Stacey solomons' wedding, made a big song and dance about how her and hinch were now best bubs aswell, we are still awaiting the evidence. And finally the big one a book, yes the illiterate imbecile has declared she is releasing some sort of book, she couldn't quite explain what it was, only that it's out January so hurry up and pre order it so she renovate her 2 bathrooms that don't need doing!!!

Reactions: 36
Could this book be as bad as PTWM, Rachaele Hambleton's books? (Both absolutely appalling books, in every way)
Or could it actually be worse?

Reactions: 13
Could this book be as bad as PTWM, Rachaele Hambleton's books? (Both absolutely appalling books, in every way)
Or could it actually be worse?
They're both cut from the same cloth, dirty scammers
P.s thank you for commenting on the thread I was getting worried I hadn't done it right 🤌🤌🤌

Reactions: 16
She ain't kidding anyone, her eyes are showing exactly what's going on inside her head. This sums it up perfectly

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)

Reactions: 19
Just thinking, aside from Greedy’s past catching up with her, if H is mentioned in the book her FM scam could come out as well. Shame, it couldn’t happen to a nicer couple

Reactions: 15
Just thinking, aside from Greedy’s past catching up with her, if H is mentioned in the book her FM scam could come out as well. Shame, it couldn’t happen to a nicer couple
Oh yes forgot about the fm scandal.
Did they refund everyone there money back

Reactions: 8
She ain't kidding anyone, her eyes are showing exactly what's going on inside her head. This sums it up perfectly

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott, 1808)
Totally agree, she looked really uncomfortable mumbling her way through those stories.she didn't actually say wtf the book was about either maybe should have zoomed her ghost writer before she announced it

Reactions: 10
What was the FM scam I missed it! X
As far as I can remember, last Christmas she claimed she couldn’t access her messages on Instagram and for anyone who didn’t get their perfume it was Royal Mail’s fault. Yet she still kept taking orders. The people that worked under her even came on her I think. In fact that was when H ended up getting her own thread on her. For a while she actually made her account private. It was all very dodgy.

Reactions: 15
They're both cut from the same cloth, dirty scammers
P.s thank you for commenting on the thread I was getting worried I hadn't done it right 🤌🤌🤌
Your thread was brilliant!
I've never actually commented on the Greedy bunch before.
I just don't understand how these influencers think that they are capable of writing a decent book.
They are not capable. They are mostly uneducated and unable to speak a clear sentence in the Queens English. So writing a legible sentence is always going to be a problem.
Writing a book is unrealistic.
If you've read Rachaele Hambleton"s books, you'll know what I mean .

Reactions: 13
Parry, I laughed all the way through this.
Good job

Reactions: 5
The girls got verbal diarrhoea. What the actual fuck was that drivel about earlier? Trying to explain the book and failing dismally. Has she even read it?? Not releasing it before Christmas because it’s a New Years book but you can only get it in new year not in anticipation of new year. She’s full of shite. Surely you want it before new year if it’s things to work towards in the new year. In other words the publishing house wouldn’t release it until next year and she missed the big Christmas slot but she’s so full of shit she can’t actually say that cos she’s small fry and the publisher didn’t have room for her shitty little book in December because December is full of big name books. Just say it as it is greedy. Don’t try and bull shit bullshitters…we’ll see through you everytime!!!

Reactions: 17
Exactly! She said so many people struggle with their mental health in January- not wanting to diet!!
Far more struggle in the run up to Christmas, worrying about money or being alone or just devastated because they have lost loved ones!!
And she reckons diets and new year resolutions play on people's minds!
SHE'S A TWAT!!

Reactions: 18
I’d call more than a twat she’s a cunt

Reactions: 8
The most hilarious part is that Hinch and best bubs Stace haven't commented on her book post
Imagine writing this bum lick post about someone and they barely acknowledge you

Cue Greedy getting on the phone to her management and begging them to beg Stacey to throw her a comment

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Preying on and making profit and money off peoples mental health on the shittest month of the year whilst we are in a cost of living crisis... and she's just admitted that to all of her sheep. Wow- as if there wasn't enough reasons to dislike the fraud. I hope people see through her BS. Vile vile woman

Reactions: 20
I wouldn't personally buy her book but I just read my leccy bill is going to be at least 500quid in January on my own account. People are depressed in January because of there 500quid leccy bills and lack of money. I don't think people realise how much this is going to hit them so when they're that depressed and look at the bank and think where has my last 17.99 gone for food or how ever much it is..there will be a lot of cancellations and people regretting buying it. Cost of living crisis is nothing to greedy she's just giving something back apparently...then when all the sheep are left with nothing she rubs it in their faces thanks for buying my book hope everyone enjoyed it here's to my nicely renovated new bathrooms and kitchen you helped pay for. FUCK OFF YA MELT! Selfish bitch.

Say she's made 50000£ so far will be interesting to see what penguin get

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is she legit releasing a self help book giving advice on how to make your life great when hers is so chaotic and she seems to take a nose dive every other week? This is not someone with good coping strategies and certainly not someone who should be giving advice to others…leave it to the professionals greedy you absolute idiot

Reactions: 31
She soooo wishes it was being released before Christmas, so so obvious she didn't decide that . I doubt she decided on January, no one has any money in January .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.