MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying about it selling out but it's a pre order so surely the number of orders determines how much stock they buy

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This says it was on sale at 9am and for non subscribers it was £40 not £45 like she said.
"Best performing influencer"
🤣🤣🤣 are they ok??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That bleeping pasta is so povo isn’t it , the way she eats it and builds up so. Much momentum like she’s a Michelin starred chef.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So… why do these companies all want to work with her? I don’t get it, not fashionable at all, not a make up person I would ever be influenced by and just makes a mockery of genuine people with talents in design and make up etc! Why do iconic look fantastic glossy etc actually think she is good for their business? She won’t complain though as she clearly must be taking in over 6 figures 🙄

Reactions: 13
The quote in that screenshot! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't make your dreams come true?! witch is acting like she has won an Olympic medal not put a load of crap in a box. Dreaming of making a glossy box as a kid were we Greedy?!
this comment 😂😂😂 weak. Acting like shes won the bleeping lottery and yet even if she did that wouldn’t be enough for her 🤦🏼‍♀️ and she would want more like she did when she moved every 6 months with her ex because she couldnt make her mind up physically cant stand her or her horse teeth 🙄.

Issues already..”i dont want anyone missing out whose subscribed” no love you want to keep all the money and pretend people didnt get their box like your conning mrs 😂. Ive never met such a coniving, manipulative con artist makes me sick theres people out there who cant afford barely anything then you get her boasting “its only £45” duck off you slag 🤦🏼‍♀️ I cant cope nomore she goes through me and that hand 😡😡😡.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So… why do these companies all want to work with her? I don’t get it, not fashionable at all, not a make up person I would ever be influenced by and just makes a mockery of genuine people with talents in design and make up etc! Why do iconic look fantastic glossy etc actually think she is good for their business? She won’t complain though as she clearly must be taking in over 6 figures 🙄
It’s all down to the amount of followers she has, they couldn’t care less what she actually likes or uses, as long as it’s getting the product out to as many people as possible

Reactions: 5
Swear to god she's been studying tattle and taking notes, shes like a brand new Greedy 😆

Wearing her own range, addressing why she hasn't done fick all to her house, the mysterious cushion 🤣 and realising her orangery of dreamz isn't gonna fit 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad I don't live near her, I'd hate to see her swanning around like she's a celebrity.

Why does matron H do all the school runs, dog walks etc?! It's embarrasing!

Reactions: 10
She posted that glossybox picture over 6 hours ago - it has less than 110 likes.

With her following that’s like 0.0002% engagement 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.