MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today just made me cringe. All that build up and it was a crappy glossy box. It’s not Mac love, the company have less followers than her ffs 😂 I only know what glossy boxes are because they seem to be gifted to every influencer and shown on their stories. Why has she signed them for?? No one other than her followers even knows who she is and a lot of them are fake soooo 🤯
Shes signed them??? Shut up 🤣🤣 thinking shes a celebrity 😆 what a saddo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Did I hear her right!? An engineered professional man to do that flooring?! Do you mean a carpet fitter? bleeping hole just throwing big words together to try and sound amazing.
Beyond me why it would take a year to get it booked in, I ordered carpets a 2/3 weeks ago and it’s being fitted in August (would have been sooner if I didn’t push it back due to decorating) but it’s 4 rooms and stairs/landing so surely if she’s only getting one room done it would be done within a matter of weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus what has tattle done to her? 🤣🤣 or did she just get paid by Adam for another floral granny collection.

Also what about their usual builder?
Great find!!yeah what's happened to 'positive builder' 🧐🧐 thought they were 'like family'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes so bleeping unlikeable 🥱

How can anyone with any type of moral compass sell a box of utter crap for £45 when the Government are having to give people their own money back to heat their houses or feed their kids? I'm extremely fortunate not to be in that position but I'd rather go to Aldi and buy £45 of tins for a local foodbank.

Mind you, that was to kind, shes the morals of an alley cat.

What goes around, comes around, lets see where she is in 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Great find!!yeah what's happened to 'positive builder' 🧐🧐 thought they were 'like family'
I’m guessing he got sick of doing work for free, she wouldn’t have been paying him, he would have done it in exchange for advertising! He’s probably got a few jobs from being on her page and no longer needs her, gutted for her 🤣

• Heart
I’m guessing he got sick of doing work for free, she wouldn’t have been paying him, he would have done it in exchange for advertising! He’s probably got a few jobs from being on her page and no longer needs her, gutted for her 🤣
Or they have fallen out. Looking at his Instagram he hasn’t posted any of the work that he did for her in the new house

• Heart
Or they have fallen out. Looking at his Instagram he hasn’t posted any of the work that he did for her in the new house
She doesn't seem to keep anyone around for long does she....and when she said 'I don't have any luck with companies do i' errrrm maybe the problem is you charlotte not everyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Got a lot of catching up on here to do. But just eant to say hi Greedy 👋. Mentioned few pages back I'd like to see the cushion, brodys room, why are you doing the bathrooms etc. Thanks for reading and answering lol.
Also I actually did LOL when I saw a snippet of that blue & white crippling clown suit can't wait to read what the Tattlers thought.

Reactions: 4
Someone said his wife went to her 30th but he didn't as he was on a Stag. Bit weird only thing I can think is she ain't famous enough for him to sack off other customers to go put some blinds up for her.

Reactions: 6
Her life is a complete 360 from how it was 5 years ago - no, you idiot, you mean it's a 180, if it was a 360 it would be exactly the same.

Then again, 5 years ago she and her Ex were making money through scamming people, now she's doing illegal raffles and scamming part of the proceeds. So actually it probably IS largely the same!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing with glossybox is they will substitute products if they don't have then in stock, this was 1 reason why I cancelled my subscription.
I unsubscribed because they started giving them to Andy Tom dick and sally like greedy and BHSH

Reactions: 6

This says it was on sale at 9am and for non subscribers it was £40 not £45 like she said.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her ex has the boys every Wednesday..so I'd be surprised if she has them on a thurs morning. So that boiled egg crap probably wasn't from this morning.. she was too busy prancing around in her swimming costume 🙄
That egg boiler was filthy too 🤢. Wipe the part where you put the water. Can see where it's boiled dry. I've got a similar one and it takes seconds. Also the jet washing the bbq was actually not a bad idea but Greedy you still need to use something to clean it ! Jetwashing won't sterilise/kill germs from the last bits of food/grease left on there.

Fishy fanny with them shorts wedged half way up there 🤢🐟

Womens a bloody advert itself for thrush cream
That'll be the next swipe up 😄

• Haha
Greedy reading here and answering all the questions we’ve been asking about her lack of house content 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Why wouldn’t they have ordered the cushion from H dad in the first place? Wouldn’t you want to pay family rather than people you don’t know?!
How ironic the scammer got scammed 😏😏
And one cushion stops a full room reveal 🙄

A glossy box for ‘created’ by someone who self admittedly doesn’t wear makeup and is crap at it, who also has a cupboard FULL of different skincare products.. because she clearly DOES NOT USE THEM🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm surprised it wasn't full of vodka miniatures to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watch out glossy box, greedy will be trying to keep all those £10 you have to refund for herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are people really buying this tit

And one cushion stops a full room reveal 🙄

I'm surprised it wasn't full of vodka miniatures to be honest.
Omg imagine if we created our own box that represented her 🤣🤣 Vodka minis, thrush cream for H, some big ol tooths and your own guide on how to be a con artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did she say she hand opened it before the "massive reveal " yet here she is with something out of it in a different outfit and not outside ( I haven't read the caption or listened to her waffle ,CBA🖕)

The quote in that screenshot! Don't let anyone tell you that you can't make your dreams come true?! witch is acting like she has won an Olympic medal not put a load of crap in a box. Dreaming of making a glossy box as a kid were we Greedy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.