MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H the slave bringing in chocolates for Trunchbowl.
She's a little run around for Greedy and it pains me to see. She wouldn't put up with it if she worked full time and paid her way. She just loves been on the freebie gravy train snd will do anything to keep her "queen" happy 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
All I see is other people. 'How fit is my coach' sounds just like when Ash goes how fit is Chels, difference being it comes naturally to Ash when she says it, doesn't make me want to vom either 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What car do they drive? Anyone know !! 80 quid on a pot ffs
I’m in the wrong job 😂😂

Reactions: 11
People can barely afford to pay their bills & feed there family, but this hole buys a plant pot last wk for £80 then 2 more this wk costing her another £45. She's a joke.
Not relatable anymore at all.

Reactions: 19
I paid £80 last week but if you can’t afford it…. Condescending cow!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
H the slave bringing in chocolates for Trunchbowl.
She's a little run around for Greedy and it pains me to see. She wouldn't put up with it if she worked full time and paid her way. She just loves been on the freebie gravy train snd will do anything to keep her "queen" happy 🤬🤬🤬
It makes you wonder if this is how her relationship with her ex was.
I mean she makes out she knew nothing, but was she the brains behind it all conning people, it was said on the last thread her ex took the rap to protect greedy and the kids.
That was quoted by someone that knows them both

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Buys all this gardening crap but not a single thing goes in the actual ground . She is not too swift because she is just going to have to keep repotting things and as a busy well travelled fashion designer and influencer , I just don't think she has the time .

Reactions: 11
Not the first time someone has come on and said sbes parked in disabled parking either! Think someone said she takes up 2 spaces diagonally sometimes too!
Shes an entitled little witch
Shes probably claiming disability and pip for mental health, and the car if it's new is a disability car

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Shes probably claiming disability and pip for mental health, and the car if it's new is a disability car
I agree that she could very easily be claiming PIP as since it changed over from DLA, the criteria is very much more mental health based than it is physical disabilities. Hagrid could be claiming carers allowance for her too.
But that car isn’t available on the motabilty scheme.

Reactions: 8
I agree that she could very easily be claiming PIP as since it changed over from DLA, the criteria is very much more mental health based than it is physical disabilities. Hagrid could be claiming carers allowance for her too.
But that car isn’t available on the motabilty scheme.
What car is it.
The crisis of what's goin on in the world today, and they both don't work.
She can pay 80 quid for a pot. Unbelievable.
To me it's as if they love bragging on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 12
nah its a leased range rover i think . was discussed a few threads back .FM deal i think .

Reactions: 7
What car is it.
The crisis of what's goin on in the world today, and they both don't work.
She can pay 80 quid for a pot. Unbelievable.
To me it's as if they love bragging on insta
As someone else has already said, it’s a Range Rover.
The parking in a Disabled bay shows how entitled they are. I myself as a full time wheelchair user can’t tell you how many times over the years I’ve had to wait/drive around and around a car park for a Disabled bay to become available as they’re often occupied by lazy, ignorant able bodied people. I can’t physically get out of my car without the door opening to its full width, but that wouldn’t occur to this ignorant pair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone else has already said, it’s a Range Rover.
The parking in a Disabled bay shows how entitled they are. I myself as a full time wheelchair user can’t tell you how many times over the years I’ve had to wait/drive around and around a car park for a Disabled bay to become available as they’re often occupied by lazy, ignorant able bodied people. I can’t physically get out of my car without the door opening to its full width, but that wouldn’t occur to this ignorant pair.
Greedy guts is just me me me.
Its all about her

nah its a leased range rover i think . was discussed a few threads back .FM deal i think .
I wonder how much the leaee is on that every month

Reactions: 6
Those water bottles she’s trying to flog, didn’t Ash say they were tit? And I thought your favourite flavour was pineapple? But now it’s lemon, she couldn’t lie straight in bed that one

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.