MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That joke is another one she's stolen.
Also anyone live locally, did the house get painted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pissed as newts on a Tuesday night whilst the boys are in bed. Classy.

Reactions: 10
Paying someone to paint their garage, jesus they really are a pair of lazy alcoholics
Crazy eh considering she is supposed to be a home and diy infleuencer so she is paid to do tit like decorate her house but so far all she has done is buy tit online and eat and drink

In other news she needs to learn how to cook something else

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot bloody get rid of her stories!! She must keep posting ones and then deleting as that usually means even if you have viewed them all, they continue to appear as new. Sick of skipping through them all a million times!
I think it might be insta as I’m getting that on others too

Reactions: 4
i find it hilarious that she outsourced painting but she is going to duck with removing all the staples, glue , padding etc from those steps . going to involve using actual tools and such .
how many times has she claimed to make the balcony homey ?! its so bloody narrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i find it hilarious that she outsourced painting but she is going to duck with removing all the staples, glue , padding etc from those steps . going to involve using actual tools and such .
how many times has she claimed to make the balcony homey ?! its so bloody narrow.
Its more homey than her actual bliddy home 🤣

Reactions: 5
If her and H continue eating and drinking the way the are neither of them will fit on the piss poor balcony 😂🙈
Why did she leave her stairs that way for so long?! Absolute death trap. It's embarrassing how little sense or consideration she has for her children's safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re two bleeping weebles.... weebles wobble but they don’t fall down 🤢🤢🤮😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Be nice if the bottom of the box was straight and matched up flush. 🤦🤦 Shoddy workmanship or it's been broken.

PhotoGrid_Site_1655325865476.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.