MissGreedysHome #16 Paris engagement for the Instagram engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this there is another lady the high vibes mam or something who is also raising money but money goes striaght to mothers matter I mean isn’t that the normal thing to do

Are they even genuine
I think they area genuine company. I see thy the heart wales djs were there too so guessing its been checked. But I would say they are not a registered charity. More non profit organisation. They would need to do various fundraising amongst other things to get charity status and registration. Lookin through the website it's very much done by a few doesn't have the same professional touches established charities do.

Reactions: 2
Charlotte when you read this, which we know you will. You have many things in your life to be ashamed of but by far the worst is how crap of a Mother you are. It’s well know that your poor boys are incredibly badly behaved in School, they’re shipped between you and your scamming ex constantly, you think that spending money on them is love and now you’re sending them to School with microwave meals. Utterly shameful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was shocked by the microwave meals. She’s got all the time and money in the world (so it seems) so no excuse to be piling all that salt and tit into them!

Reactions: 19
We have done a few raffles for charity and had to apply and pay for a license. We were told that anyone doing a raffle online has to have a license and it cannot be for personal gain either. She will have to keep a record of the money paid in and where the money has gone too. View attachment 1391427View attachment 1391428View attachment 1391429
I've only just seen the stories today and was coming here to say 'I wonder if she has a Gambling Commission Licence' for it, or is she breaking the law? Seems you lot are ahead of me with that thought!

Reactions: 7
Charlotte when you read this, which we know you will. You have many things in your life to be ashamed of but by far the worst is how crap of a Mother you are. It’s well know that your poor boys are incredibly badly behaved in School, they’re shipped between you and your scamming ex constantly, you think that spending money on them is love and now you’re sending them to School with microwave meals. Utterly shameful.
Do u live by her or know her.
Are her boys that bad at school

Reactions: 2
Do u live by her or know her.
Are her boys that bad at school
Someone else has said before that her boys are a night mare at school, and she did put a cctv video up the other day of her boys throwing scooters at each other in a fight outside on the estate 😳 totally not the boys fault its how they're being dragged up

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The vile woman reads here constantly we all know this. She knows that she gets pulled apart on here for her constant drinking, yet she waves bottles and glasses around on her IG like it's her last day on earth.
She KNOWS that tattlers would pick up on the microwave meal instantly 👀
I've thought this for a while now, but now I'm convinced that she gets off on tattlers talking about her. It allows her to call the MH card which in turn gives her content and sympathy!!

Reactions: 29
Oo spill the tea ☕ what are they like at school?

Another topic, do we think she and H are invited to stinky Stace's Hen ? Hinch isn't letting on she is going but I wondered if Stace would invite those two after their encounter or she be too embarrassed 🤣

Reactions: 8
she has time to go to homegoods constantly but cant boil water and make actual pasta. Pretty bad that she literally put a frozen meal in the thermos. Bet they come home to more pasta for dinner.

she has time to go to homegoods constantly but cant boil water and make actual pasta. Pretty bad that she literally put a frozen meal in the thermos. Bet they come home to more pasta for dinner.
She had another box of gousto this week..bet that won't get used!!

Reactions: 5
I think they area genuine company. I see thy the heart wales djs were there too so guessing its been checked. But I would say they are not a registered charity. More non profit organisation. They would need to do various fundraising amongst other things to get charity status and registration. Lookin through the website it's very much done by a few doesn't have the same professional touches established charities do.

Yes I suppose I seen the company look genuine however her intentions are not

• Heart
Oo spill the tea ☕ what are they like at school?

Another topic, do we think she and H are invited to stinky Stace's Hen ? Hinch isn't letting on she is going but I wondered if Stace would invite those two after their encounter or she be too embarrassed 🤣
I don't think Stacey will invite them. She likes t9 keep the whole "we don't drink" they would be a nightmare. I wouldnt be surprised if they were at the wedding though.

View attachment 1393584so she didn't go out of the kindness of her heart to promote charity work....it was basically an ad for upcoming colab?
Bet she didn’t pay for the ball tickets either. She was probably invited by the charity to get more exposure for them online.

As for her saying “try doing some charity work it might make you feel better.” I’m sure many of us do charity work but not to make ourselves feel better but to help others. Unlike greedy who thinks charity work means getting other people to donate their money on her behalf and then shout about it all over Instagram so everyone can say how kind she is. Most people do charity raffles through JustGiving so the money goes directly to the charity and people can leave their name/ handle on their message donation. Also everyone can see how much is being raised and she can keep sharing the page link. So much easier yet she chose to use her personal PayPal 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bet she didn’t pay for the ball tickets either. She was probably invited by the charity to get more exposure for them online.

As for her saying “try doing some charity work it might make you feel better.” I’m sure many of us do charity work but not to make ourselves feel better but to help others. Unlike greedy who thinks charity work means getting other people to donate their money on her behalf and then shout about it all over Instagram so everyone can say how kind she is. Most people do charity raffles through JustGiving so the money goes directly to the charity and people can leave their name/ handle on their message donation. Also everyone can see how much is being raised and she can keep sharing the page link. So much easier yet she chose to use her personal PayPal 🤔
She was invited by the charity.. there's a poster a few pages back with her being promoted on it 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
The vile woman reads here constantly we all know this. She knows that she gets pulled apart on here for her constant drinking, yet she waves bottles and glasses around on her IG like it's her last day on earth.
She KNOWS that tattlers would pick up on the microwave meal instantly 👀
I've thought this for a while now, but now I'm convinced that she gets off on tattlers talking about her. It allows her to call the MH card which in turn gives her content and sympathy!!
i think you’re right, why else would she show giving her kids ready meals for school, fully knowing it would be commented on. Any attention is fulfilling her attention addict ways.

• Sad
What I don't get is she was obviously booked for the ball but didn't once promote it before only since she was there. So she obviously has a deal coming up.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.