MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H organised the party but greedy tagged the party planner that did most of the work

The last minute singer saved 'my' arsenal after 'my' singer pulled out - but H organised everything

#makeitmakesense!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, it definitely wasn't chocka block with people. A decent amount would be from netball plus the suppliers are there. What a farce, wasted even more money

Reactions: 6
And the fact that they’re now saying that they are planning an engagement party. As if they need another reason πŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Let's see how overboard she goes for her slave H Birthday when its her milestone

H must know shes been taken for a mug but cant/wont stickup for herself as shes a kept woman now sponging off Charlotte instawankering ......

Reactions: 6
Personally I would have done all that for my child but for myself um no
She’s 30 and she celebrates every damn weekend and sunny afternoon to begin with

I doubt h had much to do with the party planning

The flowered crocs are for gardening

Reactions: 15
Positive builder and wife wasn’t there and also a friend I know is friends with H and no sign of her and nothing on her social media think it was just netball girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s see how long this comment lasts πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yikes 🀣 and that's on Facebook πŸ˜…

Why does she have a Greedy Facebook page (other than her personal)? I saw this recently and she's like the only influencer I know who's made her own Facebook fan page (or her little cheerleader H has for her) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Positive builder and wife wasn’t there and also a friend I know is friends with H and no sign of her and nothing on her social media think it was just netball girls πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kirsty was there, as were many others from the area. They do have lots of friends locally, although some definitely only went expecting to see SS. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Greedy just said 'this engagement party will be the last of the year' then H pipes up and has to remind greedy that H's birthday is still to come this year πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ tell me she's into that relationship as much as Harriet is 😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Greedy just said 'this engagement party will be the last of the year' then H pipes up and has to remind greedy that H's birthday is still to come this year πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ tell me she's into that relationship as much as Harriet is 😬😬
Wow. If that doesn't show how selfish and self absorbed she is i don't know 🀣
Its brodys birthday in December, is he not having a party either lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love how she took a photo of the neice up the school to prove she actually takes the kids up 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Greedy saying she feels fine after last night "as usual"

That's cuz your an alcoholic hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And H driving around hungover again
In all fairness the party was Saturday night and it's now Monday.
I've just recently started nosing at her stories after the visit to SS a few weeks ago.
What is the story with them? Has she been with Harriet a long time? What does she do?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.