MissGreedysHome #15 Big red face, such a disgrace, H driving hungover all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure her following count is going up far too quick…buying again. What’s the best site to check these statistics?

Reactions: 3
Where has the handy man gone? He was always on her stories & they were besties. Defo gone quiet on that front! I reckon that’s why there’s no curtains up 😂
Oh ye, he ain't been on there stories for ages.
Do you reckon she aint paid him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet this wasn’t cheap!!! Few hundred 🤔🤔 xx

And a feather Wall WTF not jealous at all 🤬
But must of cost so much money, Paris then this huge party … crazy money and she don’t work makes you sick when everyone worrying about the cost of fuel and just making ends meet , with the boy birthday too like 3 grand etc blown!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That cake alone would have been over £100 and from there it would have had to have been ordered months ago

Reactions: 4
The singer is tit. She's just screeching.
Also, greedy isent in any of the videos dancing & enjoying herself in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Girls that have OTT birthdays mortify me. Your 30.... you've had 29 birthdays before. Absolutely dying git her.

That singer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Enzo got an ITS Balloon arch and she gets a whole balloon wall. Second hand isn't good enough for her but is for her son and anyone else who wants a broken dining table 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen the post about the party - “H organised the most amazing party for me and the boy”.

BOY?! I know some parents refer to them as that occasionally, but you would think as it’s Enzo’s birthday aswell, it would be his actual name, not “the boy”.

- He’s not a dog!
- It’s his special day too. Yes it’s your 30th, but I feel like your kids birthdays are more important then your own (that may just be me though)
- Where are the decorations for enzo too if it’s a party for both of them?? 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.