Missgreedyshome #11 She only drinks alcohol on days ending in y!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever mentioned what happened to the LumiSpa? Thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, and stopped her getting botox... (yeah right...) - now she's flogging Elemis?
I feel sorry for all the people that fell for the hype and spent hard earned cash on one

Reactions: 8
Least her son’s chosen what he wants. Hinch’s is just creepy and for her not her son but based on what she likes. And let’s not think about the cost of said decor.
Hardly, Hinch's kid is way to young to pick, im not a fan of any instahuns but this is not a fair comment

Reactions: 15
So obvious she's reading here saying the room will be done when it's ready as she's seen all the comments saying we don't ever see house updates. Also stressing for the perfect theme.... Why don't you ask your child? Surely he can chose but then it wouldn't be very grammable would it!
Is it just me that doesn’t get the whole ‘theme’ thing?! It is possible decorate a child’s room without have some garish theme that they will no doubt grow out of in a year or so. Such a waste of time effort and money.

Reactions: 21
She’s cooking again . Alert the media .

Pancakes in the uk seem to resemble crepes . Or she can’t cook pancakes either
They're proper pancakes , the thick things Americans make are called American pancakes and come in packages here. But why she has to use pre made crap from a container is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Least her son’s chosen what he wants. Hinch’s is just creepy and for her not her son but based on what she likes. And let’s not think about the cost of said decor.
Exactly, everything Hinch is just me me me. My little girl is only a few month older than Ronnie and she asked for a Rainbow themed bedroom, she absolutely loves it... I don't 😂 but its her space, so it was her choice.

Reactions: 9
Hardly, Hinch's kid is way to young to pick, im not a fan of any instahuns but this is not a fair comment
Really? She said he loves lorry books so surely a brightly coloured lorry themed room would have been more appropriate not grinchs nightmare scary pets monstrosity. But anyway we all know greedy cows will be just as extra aswell as she has to appease her insta huns not her son. These people make me sick

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that doesn’t get the whole ‘theme’ thing?! It is possible decorate a child’s room without have some garish theme that they will no doubt grow out of in a year or so. Such a waste of time effort and money.
Absolutely, my daughter has a rainbow theme.... total waste of money but we just did a themed wall with accessories, when she wants a change we will only need to change one wall and buy new curtains and a lampshade. Its quite easy to 'theme' a room without it costing an absolute fortune. No crazy murals here 😆

• Heart
What is happening ?! she looks dog tired or hungover in those stories come on forget cleaning your face she need a detox or something she looks worn out.

R is old enough to help choose what he would like so think we will agree to disagree.
I think you’re missing that he cannot express himself and doesn’t speak yet. Hinch has said he is his happiest around the animals and playing with them. I guess you could call it mothers intuitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think you’re missing that he cannot express himself and doesn’t speak yet. Hinch has said he is his happiest around the animals and playing with them. I guess you could call it mothers intuitive.
The amount that’s been spent on the mural is the issue. She is never going to allow it to be changed. He likes diggers, bin men etc but that doesn’t fit with the ‘hinch farm’ narrative. This is not a hinch rave thread and my point was at least greedys son has chosen what he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The amount that’s been spent on the mural is the issue. She is never going to allow it to be changed. He likes diggers, bin men etc but that doesn’t fit with the ‘hinch farm’ narrative. This is not a hinch rave thread and my point was at least greedys son has chosen what he wants.
Why are her finances your issue? I’m curious… I also didn’t know you knew him better than she does, I wish I knew how to know more than a mother about their own child just based on what the parent posts on Instagram. It’s not the right page for this, but you found is somehow relevant - so I have responded.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely, my daughter has a rainbow theme.... total waste of money but we just did a themed wall with accessories, when she wants a change we will only need to change one wall and buy new curtains and a lampshade. Its quite easy to 'theme' a room without it costing an absolute fortune. No crazy murals here 😆
Currently doing a rainbow and unicorn theme for my 4 year old 🙈 it's waht he wants so he gets!

@snickersknickers Well I’m sure cost/ finances won’t come into it when your discussing Greedy then?
Influencers are a brand and stuff they post is for content and to sell.
I don’t agree with any influencers children, being sold to the highest bidder for content but they all do it. Some are more manipulative than others with there fans. I am also not saying I know more about a child Than there own mother, but I don’t agree with a lot of her parenting choices. Over time story’s build a narrative of a picture they want to paint. These children can’t give informed consent and and things that should be private are put on social media daily.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Currently doing a rainbow and unicorn theme for my 4 year old 🙈 it's waht he wants so he gets!
My 4 year old had a rainbow theme, aww I loved it, my hubby painted it freehand. Its been emulsioned over but it was so pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@snickersknickers Well I’m sure cost/ finances won’t come into it when your discussing Greedy then?
Influencers are a brand and stuff they post is for content and to sell.
I don’t agree with any influencers children, being sold to the highest bidder for content but they all do it. Some are more manipulative than others with there fans. I am also not saying I know more about a child Than there own mother, but I don’t agree with a lot of her parenting choices. Over time story’s build a narrative of a picture they want to paint. These children can’t give informed consent and and things that should be private are put on social media daily.
A story is a snapshot into someone’s life. Just because you don’t agree with parenting choices based on someone’s snapshot (which is weird in itself) doesn’t matter. What is wrong, is judging someone’s parenting style. All you have to do is not treat your children that way. And if we are going by snapshot parenting, there are no concerns from my end and I work in childrens services.

where did I mention Greedy’s finances? I didn’t. You’re the one moaning about the cost of murals when it doesn’t even come out of your account.

you heavily implied you knew more about the child than her when you said that he doesn’t like the things she is choosing and it’s all for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.