Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This and that, yes or no, true or false...... Really scraping the bottom of the barrel for content....

Reactions: 4
She's so bleeping rude in her latest answer,I've had to unfollow her 🤬
I think from the story she reposted from 2 weeks she probably knew it wasn’t going to happen but she definitely further back she was planning to go ahead regardless cos after all it was the marriage that mattered apparently.

I think from the story she reposted from 2 weeks she probably knew it wasn’t going to happen but she definitely further back she was planning to go ahead regardless cos after all it was the marriage that mattered apparently.
Ha true colours! Get your papers, then have the public ceremony and party afterwards. I can't believe how many of them have postponed everything. Goes to show they were looking forward to the day out, not the being married

Reactions: 5
Ha true colours! Get your papers, then have the public ceremony and party afterwards. I can't believe how many of them have postponed everything. Goes to show they were looking forward to the day out, not the being married
To be honest I think I’d be more looking forward to the day out! 🤪 My point is I think Kelly wanted to pretend she was more into the marriage aspect rather than the big blow out by saying she would go ahead no matter what. And now look 🤣

Everything has to be a big show with that girl! Her life is about getting likes on the gram🙄 did anyone really think she would do anything low key? About the marriage my ass!

Up till 4.58 and she wonders why she has no energy. Then can't wake her 11yr old. If she got the both of them out for a bit of air and exercise they might sleep better.

Reactions: 2
Why is she so obsessed with mentioning loads of other bloggers. No one really give a a duck. This takes up a big chunk of her content and it's utterly pointless🙄

Why is she so obsessed with mentioning loads of other bloggers. No one really give a a duck. This takes up a big chunk of her content and it's utterly pointless🙄
I’ll tell you exactly why. This is giving her lots of new followers from those accounts. She shouts them out, they shout her out and they gain followers from each other’s account. Because she has no content. The only reason she has so many followers is from shout outs like this.. and steals trending ideas then does them herself to try pass off as her own idea to get traffic to her page. Her whole life pans around what to post next. I’d say she can’t do a single thing without looking for an opportunity to post to Instagram. It’s like always wanting more and more and more, and that’s how she’s doing it with absolutely zero content. She’s hardly an 80-90k worthy influencer with the type of content she has. It’s arse licking your way up basically.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ll tell you exactly why. This is giving her lots of new followers from those accounts. She shouts them out, they shout her out and they gain followers from each other’s account. Because she has no content. The only reason she has so many followers is from shout outs like this.. and steals trending ideas then does them herself to try pass off as her own idea to get traffic to her page. Her whole life pans around what to post next. I’d say she can’t do a single thing without looking for an opportunity to post to Instagram. It’s like always wanting more and more and more, and that’s how she’s doing it with absolutely zero content. She’s hardly an 80-90k worthy influencer with the type of content she has. It’s arse licking your way up basically.
duck me that was good, 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Spot on!! Our Kel did not invent the Dalgona coffee! No more than Aoibhe was the first to mash an egg in a cup.

God bless the days of #followfriday 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The communion dress custom made in New York. Christ above 🙄
Without starting a war, I don't know how she can be a part of the Catholic Church knowing her poor mother was an M&B Home victim.

It's just something that I personally can't reconcile in my head and my heart breaks.

Forgive my Friday wine honesty

Reactions: 8
The communion dress custom made in New York. Christ above 🙄
And it such a plain dress! I bet every other little girl looked even more spectacular regardless of where their dress was from. It’s all notions with that one to make herself feel more important. Full of shite.

Reactions: 2
Everything has to be a big show with that girl! Her life is about getting likes on the gram🙄 did anyone really think she would do anything low key? About the marriage my ass!
Fully agree. Sure if they just wanted to be married they would go with 2 other people and be married as in - civil ceremony ! But sure where’s the attention in that !she just through by April 2021 things would be way better .. was easy to say at the time !

Up till 4.58 and she wonders why she has no energy. Then can't wake her 11yr old. If she got the both of them out for a bit of air and exercise they might sleep better.
Do they exercise at all? Or just bake and wear dresses ?? Doesn’t seem a healthy lifestyle at all

Reactions: 8
She's never out of her pj's. All she does is sit on her sofa watching Disney movies or bake..... ridiculous. I can only imagine what that child's body clock is like.
I used to like her page but its full of all sorts of crap now. Neither 1 thing or another. Then she goes and spends a fortune on Asos to try on 4 the gram and leave in her wardrobe.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.