Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed how Kelly constantly posts affiliate links of random discounted sh!te but purposely doesn’t mention or even worse covers the name of the shop or brand so people have to click the link to find out where the stuff is from… money grabbing at its finest. She’s one of the greediest out there imo, she just does a good job of hiding it.

Reactions: 13

Quidsbids

Everything about this girl irritates me to no end. Her voice, how she sucks in when she is talking, the way she holds herself in pictures/reels, how she dresses just everything.
I used to enjoy following her but in the last year, she drives me crazy.
I am a bigger girl, and I just can't understand how she thinks she is promoting body positivity when she is clearly miserable and so unhappy in herself. It's just not genuine.
Not everyone who is bigger is happy about it, I'm sick of seeing these girls all over Instagram in their underwear rubbing their bellys telling us to love ourselves.. it's not that easy- and she is one that clearly doesn't feel that way about herself. So stop preaching about it. I feel sorry for her sometimes because she thinks that's the kind of content she needs to put out but it's all an act.

• Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
I have specifically searched for this thread just to have some where to voice my dramatic shock!
She’s only 32????
are ya havin a laugh??!!
I thought she was at least late 30’s and that’s my kind guess
I’m shooketh

• Haha
  • Wow

Whitetime

Fair play to her stepping down as BA, she’s pally with Denise too so great to see her balls unlike some of the other mute mice

Reactions: 12

Markbire

VIP Member
11 yr old to see suicide squad! I asked my HB said he wouldn’t be bringing our teen. Adult themes, Very violent, sex and bad language, the C word and more etc.
Think that’s more of a personal decision. Some are kids are more mature then others. Maybe her kid is more mature then your kids. I seen it at the weekend and it’s not what you described 😂. Yea it’s a comic book movie - so there’s violence (hence the name). It’s a movie about villains so don’t expect it to be hugs and kisses 😂.
But you’re acting like she took her to a screening of the exorcist 😂

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Is she for real with that “tip” for buttering toast…Who The F**k would eat the toast with a tonne of stringy butter like that🤢 why do some people become totally inept at life because they have a baby! I had triplets anf a toddler hanging off me & I could butter my toast 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick

LoveFrankie

I cannot get over the video she put up yesterday for sttropez, and the tan is absolutely manky on her neck and face 😖

Reactions: 11

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Ballymagarvy are booked out for weddings 7 days a week for years in advance. If they postponed then potentially a Monday is all they could get. And it’s not cheap to get married there on any day of the week 😅

shins

I've messaged her multiple times and nothing and then replied to a story about River Island and she replied back. She hates being confronted on anything though and doesn't like being told she's wrong...she just has an attitude about her.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
It's literally 50% cheaper in ballymagarvey on a Monday than a weekend!
😂 it’s not at all. They have a backlog of couples and new couples to get through. They can charge what they like 😂. Places like Ballymagarvey don’t do discounts for a Monday wedding.

Also who the fuck cares if it was a Monday or not? That’s the day she chose to celebrate with close friends and family. That’s the point of an invitation - you’re invited on the day. Don’t wanna go. No need to take a Monday and Tuesday off work 😂

Reactions: 10

Ahgowan

DID SHE JUST SHOW US HOW TO MAKE A POXY MCDONNELLS CURRY AND PRETEND ITS A RECIPE.

Oh my good God.

I'm commenting again I'm actually fucking outraged 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The curry recipe is in the back of the pack we didnt need a poxy IG tutorial

And while I'm on it, stop putting everything in your poxy slow cooker, it takes 20mins to cook a chicken curry. I dont think slow roasting it is going to enhance the flavour of your instant poxy curry

Last edited:
  • Haha

swipeups

She bought a Chanel bag for €3500 on the siopaella live tonight 😳
I think That’s all for keeping up appearances and an attempt at making a statement in my opinion. Real class doesn’t need to do things like that for people to see :rolleyes: I think she’d rather have people think she has money but didn’t she move to the back arse of nowhere down the country? This girl seems seriously unhappy and relies on attention and buying things at an attempt to make her feel happy and i don’t think material happiness lasts so it’s a continuous cycle..she needs validation from strangers and it seems to be the only reason that page exists. Like what will she style a Chanel bag with? Her €30 PLT tracksuits or her Penney’s Christmas pyjamas...

Teatowel

That child is allergic to the camera. She looked so so uncomfortable doing the RI reel. Just leave her be. Stop pushing her into uncomfortable situations.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Yeah every now and then she gives the you the crap about how she wants to set good examples for her daughter and is going to loose weight! Then sits around the house all day eating by the looks of things! I get real loser vibes from her! Always looking for attention in anyway she can get it!

• Haha

Alexaeddy

Iv followed for a few months now and she's such a hypocrite, body positive one day and hates her body the next! It's like she's looking for attention and nice comments!!! And please do not get me started on facetuning her child 🤦 it's so obivious and not normal... Who looks at a photo of their child and feels the need to edit it 😭

Has she ever shared her kitchen, I was dying to see it. I hope she gets her mojo back, her page use to be great and full of variety
Unfortunately I think she will go down the same route with this baby as she did with Ella and he will be her little cash cow for a while! Wait and see she will have him modelling and doing the usual influencer child work bypassing all child labour laws. I actually only started enjoying Kelly’s page when she stopped all that crap of dressing her little girl up like other influencers 🙄