Miss Shopper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me I am not the only person who is so irritated by this stupid girl??

Reactions: 8
I do find her a bit irritating sometimes but what bothers me more is she is capable of doing much more than managing a discount retail store but she seems to think she’s hit the jackpot !

She is very good on social media and engaging her followers so I’m not sure why she’s settling .

I do find her a bit irritating sometimes but what bothers me more is she is capable of doing much more than managing a discount retail store but she seems to think she’s hit the jackpot !

She is very good on social media and engaging her followers so I’m not sure why she’s settling .
She defo acts like a hero for the job she does. Just makes me cringe tbh

Reactions: 4
TBH I enjoyed her IG much more when she cleaned at the car dealership place.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me I am not the only person who is so irritated by this stupid girl??
I cant stand her she is a loud mouthed attention seeking show off. So full of herself. Cant imagine having to work with her everyday my head would be pounding.
she uses everyone for her own convenience and tags every single business she comes into contact with to try and get everything for free.
wish people werent so vulnerable and could see exactly what she is all about. Feel sorry for her nana who seems a lovely lady. She clearly only uses her and takes the mickey out of her to get views and attention.

Reactions: 3
Why is she filming people who don’t want to be filmed, and in front of customers… duck off woman, it’s a tat shop!!!

She is nothing but a loud mouthed exhibitionist. The way she carries on in front of customers is ridiculous. You would think she was working for Harrods the way she prance around like she owns the place😂
It is poundland with a different name lol!
She is rude filming people like that. Should not be allowed. I for one wouldnt go back if some loudmouth started filming me and shouting across the store at the management.

Reactions: 1
She is nothing but a loud mouthed exhibitionist. The way she carries on in front of customers is ridiculous. You would think she was working for Harrods the way she prance around like she owns the place😂
It is poundland with a different name lol!
She is rude filming people like that. Should not be allowed. I for one wouldnt go back if some loudmouth started filming me and shouting across the store at the management.
Amen!!!

I'm enjoying shopper's home decoration journey to be honest! Some truly bizarre choices but she is having fun at least.

I go back and forth on this hun - on one hand, unlike so many wannabe influenzas she actually HAS A FULL TIME JOB she clearly works hard at and a bunch of family commitments she doesn't talk about, the swipe ups are just a side hustle.

On the other hand I love to cackle at her when she posts 400 stories fingering tat like car mats and LED lights in the middle of Lidl screeching about how cute everything is (?!) and doesn't buy anything.

She definitely has a poor choice in insta hun friends tho, she's besties with that fool Frenchy (n)

I'm enjoying shopper's home decoration journey to be honest! Some truly bizarre choices but she is having fun at least.

I go back and forth on this hun - on one hand, unlike so many wannabe influenzas she actually HAS A FULL TIME JOB she clearly works hard at and a bunch of family commitments she doesn't talk about, the swipe ups are just a side hustle.

On the other hand I love to cackle at her when she posts 400 stories fingering tat like car mats and LED lights in the middle of Lidl screeching about how cute everything is (?!) and doesn't buy anything.

She definitely has a poor choice in insta hun friends tho, she's besties with that fool Frenchy (n)
She acts like a hero when it’s a tat shop. I just find her really up herself

She acts like a hero when it’s a tat shop. I just find her really up herself
Completely agree. I find her very loud and up herself. Thinks she is something special. Only comes on when she has something to show off over. She works in a pound shop you would think she worked in Harrods the way she carries on😂😂

Completely agree. I find her very loud and up herself. Thinks she is something special. Only comes on when she has something to show off over. She works in a pound shop you would think she worked in Harrods the way she carries on😂😂
Drives me mad! She’s a 30 something year old woman who dresses herself and her “house” like something out of the early 00’s. And the way she says things like “well it’s been a while I won’t lie” or the overuse of the word “literally”

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she's uploading so many stories while in America if she hasn't seen her family for 4yrs surely you'd put your phone down. She's uploaded more stories since she's been there than she ever has done before.

To be fair she does seem to work super long hours and she's on holiday in the middle of what looks like a retirement village! Not much else to do other than show off on the gram :ROFLMAO:

does anyone know what she’s having done with her teeth whilst out there? She went to the dentist soon as she got there and said it’s not good. Why would she be having treatment out there? Is it cheaper than going private here possibly?

does anyone know what she’s having done with her teeth whilst out there? She went to the dentist soon as she got there and said it’s not good. Why would she be having treatment out there? Is it cheaper than going private here possibly?
I dunno the prices in uk but healthcare is $$$$ in America
Not cheap