Miss Shopper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably covered by her dad's plan? I'm not sure how it works at all though in the US though.

One thing I learned from Shopper's boredom induced story spamming yesterday is that CVS is bleak af! Even she couldn't get that enthused about that tatty collection :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Seems to me the only time she comes on is when she has something to brag about. She is so loud and in peoples faces. Just very full of herself. As someone above has said why film every little thing when you are with your family. Its all about getting attention. Love how her stepmother put her right over her dads birthplace. Put her on the spot there on that live. Everything is "omg i love that".
Go and chill and enjoy a nice holiday with your family instead of parading around with a camera.

Reactions: 3
Her dad looks so pissed off with her filming and who can blame him. Hate it when Instagrammers literally film their whole day without taking a break like give us some little clips if you want but put your phone down not everything needs to be on the Gram! I just don't get it when I go away I enjoy it and don't post 24/7 or at all I take some pics for memories but my phone isn't glued to my face talking to myself!

And why does she say she's piggybacking off the stores Wifi? You're just using their Wi-Fi and why do we need to know anyway 🤣 like sorry but who gives a tit if she's using wifi or hotspot 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her dad looks so pissed off with her filming and who can blame him. Hate it when Instagrammers literally film their whole day without taking a break like give us some little clips if you want but put your phone down not everything needs to be on the Gram! I just don't get it when I go away I enjoy it and don't post 24/7 or at all I take some pics for memories but my phone isn't glued to my face talking to myself!

And why does she say she's piggybacking off the stores Wifi? You're just using their Wi-Fi and why do we need to know anyway 🤣 like sorry but who gives a tit if she's using wifi or hotspot 🤣
Yes he does look pissed off and i get the impression shes not over keen on the stepmum. I can imagine she was a very spoilt child always centre of attention. She always loves to be in the limelight showing off whatever chance she gets.
Why oh why is she acting like shes the only person to ever go to America. Very OTT with her stories and lives. Get off your phone woman and enjoy a nice holiday and catch up with family.

• Heart
And why show us what is in the American stores? Because no doubt the majority of her followers are from the UK so they can't buy it anyway 🤣

Reactions: 2
And why show us what is in the American stores? Because no doubt the majority of her followers are from the UK so they can't buy it anyway 🤣
Exactly!! She going her mile today with the showing off. What car shall we take? Loves to bragg and thats the only reason shes filming every little detail of her holiday. Her dad looks pissed of again with her following him around with a bloody camera. All this filming and tagging the stores is just desperation to get noticed. She very rarely uses insta but now its 24/7 to show off. Also whats all this astonish giveaway about. She couldnt get any further up astonishs arse if she tried. She really irratates me the way she carries on. Not genuine at all. Everything and everyone is amaaaazzzing...

I’ve followed this one for a while. She posts sporadically and sometimes I think she’s pretty down to Earth but this constant America content is just odd.

Does anyone remember when she turned up at Natalie Home Life (or whatever her name is) house totally unannounced for the weekend? It was all filmed on stories and saved on posts or stories… totally bizarre and I don’t think Natalie was too happy about it! I like Natalie, I think she’s very honest.

I had to unfollow her because she was pissing me off so much 🤣 And her voice was annoying me so I've missed the last few days of stories. Wonder how long she's in America for?

I had to unfollow her because she was pissing me off so much 🤣 And her voice was annoying me so I've missed the last few days of stories. Wonder how long she's in America for?
She really is very annoying. Her voice is so loud and she over reacts at everything. Shes a bigger bum than 40 arses! Getting on to her dad for driving too fast when shes trying to film. For god sake she needs to put her phone away. Rarely shows face for months on end then suddenly BOOM shes never off her phone. Shes just been to get her hair done and even that was all filmed and shes bumming that the woman was trained by Vidal Sassoon. Shes got the camera in the poor womans face and she doesnt look over happy.
Ok Laura so we get you are in America visiting family. You arent from there, you dont live there and you dont need to film every little thing you can buy there. I lived in Florida for 5 years but its no big deal. Get over yourself and concentrate on spending quality time with the family you keep moaning that you never see and miss.
Attention seeking at its finest! 🙄
She goes home next Sunday so another week of constant American content and showing off to come. I feel sorry for her dad and stepmum. She comes all that way to see them but is more interested in talking to her phone than spending quality time with them.

If you watch the slide where she’s eating the prawn salad someone in the background asks her “are you still an influencer?”

As I suspected, she’s told her family in the US she’s a big influencer so now she’s there she’s having to play the part. How strange. Such precious time with family who she presumably hasn’t seen for a while due to Covid etc….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is she not like at least 30?

shes acting like shes on a trip back from uni .

If you watch the slide where she’s eating the prawn salad someone in the background asks her “are you still an influencer?”

As I suspected, she’s told her family in the US she’s a big influencer so now she’s there she’s having to play the part. How strange. Such precious time with family who she presumably hasn’t seen for a while due to Covid etc….
Yes exactly that. Obviously she has told them shes a big influencer hence all the trying to act important filming herself and everything she does. How embarrasing. Did you see how rude she was to that woman that asked her that as well? Totally ignored her and continued to film. Omg she is making such a fool of herself its so cringey. Her dad seems like a lovely quiet man and not at all like his loud mouthed showing off daughter. He doesnt look impressed with the way she behaving. She really does think she is something big and special. its so laughable😂
Never see her for weeks on end apart from the odd bit of bragging occasionally.
Now loads of sport spam🤔 why just why? That voice of hers goes must go through them

Yes exactly that. Obviously she has told them shes a big influencer hence all the trying to act important filming herself and everything she does. How embarrasing. Did you see how rude she was to that woman that asked her that as well? Totally ignored her and continued to film. Omg she is making such a fool of herself its so cringey. Her dad seems like a lovely quiet man and not at all like his loud mouthed showing off daughter. He doesnt look impressed with the way she behaving. She really does think she is something big and special. its so laughable😂
Never see her for weeks on end apart from the odd bit of bragging occasionally.
Now loads of sport spam🤔 why just why? That voice of hers goes must go through them
I noticed a couple of days ago she had on a hoody with #missshopper printed across the front. She obviously got it specially made to play the part and try to impress them. Attention seeking and desperation at its finest🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes she was rude when asked!

It’s all totally bizarre behaviour.

The other day in the lead up to the family get together she was talking about how excited she was and what a big event it was going to be. Implying it was going to be crazy beyond belief! When in fact it was just a small family gathering (mainly, older folk) sitting around a table eating dinner!! 😆 nothing wrong with that at all, but it’s just not what she made out it was going to be. They all seemed irritated when she had her camera out.

Also her Dad in the slide where she was filming the Gwyneth Paltrow ad said something like “you could do something like this”. I wonder if they think she’s a big celeb over here in the UK?

Didn’t see the hoody, but wow… how cringe and how sad that she feels she has to play a part rather than just enjoy time with her family.

Is it her Mum and Dad or is it her stepmum?

Also her Dad in the slide where she was filming the Gwyneth Paltrow ad said something like “you could do something like this”. I wonder if they think she’s a big celeb over here in the UK?

Didn’t see the hoody, but wow… how cringe and how sad that she feels she has to play a part rather than just enjoy time with her family.
Jeez that makes a lot of sense, and that's pretty sad. It's likely none of the olds she's hanging out with are on Instagram, either, so she could have told them all sorts.

Yes she was rude when asked!

It’s all totally bizarre behaviour.

The other day in the lead up to the family get together she was talking about how excited she was and what a big event it was going to be. Implying it was going to be crazy beyond belief! When in fact it was just a small family gathering (mainly, older folk) sitting around a table eating dinner!! 😆 nothing wrong with that at all, but it’s just not what she made out it was going to be. They all seemed irritated when she had her camera out.

Is it her Mum and Dad or is it her stepmum?
Haha yes i thought it was going to be like some massive gathering with loads of people there all drinking and having fun. Turns out it was 3 elderly couples and her having a meal😂😂
She definately is trying to make them think she is something really big its so cringey. She is her step mum. I think she can be quiet rude towards her too. She has tried to correct her a few times trying to act smart like she knows it all. Feel sorry for her dad and his wife. She seems to enjoy trying to humiliate them on camera and her father does not look impressed at all.
She is just so loud and never lets anyone get a word in. Its always all about her. Like i said before i think she is a spoilt brat and has always been used to getting her own way. Very very cringey.
Shes an embarrassment the way she is carrying on

Haha yes i thought it was going to be like some massive gathering with loads of people there all drinking and having fun. Turns out it was 3 elderly couples and her having a meal😂😂
She definately is trying to make them think she is something really big its so cringey. She is her step mum. I think she can be quiet rude towards her too. She has tried to correct her a few times trying to act smart like she knows it all. Feel sorry for her dad and his wife. She seems to enjoy trying to humiliate them on camera and her father does not look impressed at all.
She is just so loud and never lets anyone get a word in. Its always all about her. Like i said before i think she is a spoilt brat and has always been used to getting her own way. Very very cringey.
Shes an embarrassment the way she is carrying on
I also noticed shes not getting many likes on her posts even her giveaway hasnt got many likes.
I wonder why🤔

I hate the lives
I liked it better when she did stories and cleaned the car place
Surely her family knows she’s not some super celebrity I mean she works retail and no one works retail if they don’t have to

I hate the lives
I liked it better when she did stories and cleaned the car place
Surely her family knows she’s not some super celebrity I mean she works retail and no one works retail if they don’t have to
Hell yes!! I loved it when she was an industrial cleaner there was something therapeutic about those stories!

And while her working in a tat shop isn't so good for the gram (and isn't my idea of heaven) I do think she likes her job and works hard at it. That puts her several cuts above the typical influenza. It does make me feel kind of sad to watch these holiday stories showing off to OAPs about being online famous tho :confused:

It’s so bizarre! It’s not even that they seem particularly impressed, her dad looks pretty irritated in all of the posts and there seems to be less and less of her filming their faces (as if she’s been told to give it a rest!)
It’s really sad if she feels she can’t just spend time with her family rather than having to act the part.
And what’s all this calling her Dad “Father” ?!
At least I’ll never need to go to Crows nest harbour now after seeing every sight, rock, bird and seal in her videos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3